BrightStar Care Little Rock/Hot Springs | Little Rock, AR

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of BrightStar Care Little Rock/Hot Springs | Little Rock, AR

C.D.2 November 30, 2015

We had BrightStar Care before. I was not impressed with them. The caregiver didn’t show up five times. I just didn’t like them. We used them for six weeks. The scheduling wasn’t good because sometimes they thought they had someone scheduled to come to the house, but no one would show up.

Heather7 March 21, 2013

We're using Brightstar and we chose them because they're specifically for people with dementia. The caregivers all do exactly what they don't like and stuff that they don't even have to. They are a very good match for my parents and they're taking good care of everything.

From BrightStar Care Little Rock/Hot Springs

Local owner Mike Scott is a native Arkansan who has made it his mission to provide the highest quality of care to families and businesses in the Central Arkansas area.

After visiting his great grandmother in a nursing home, Mike learned at an early age that he did not want his grandparents or parents to be in the same position. He made a promise to his mother right then that he would not put her in a facility. As an adult, he has been able to help many families across Arkansas fulfill that same promise.

Mike is a Certified Senior Advisor and is proud to be running the premier Home Care and Medical Staffing Agency in Arkansas.

From childcare to elder care, Little Rock BrightStar provides the highest quality care to anyone who needs it, from infants to seniors. And we do so by ensuring that   each one of us "” you and I, our staff members, our vendors and our partners "” are all committed to

MAKING MORE POSSIBLE
For those around us "” every day. Period.

The Little Rock BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Nurse Manager will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.

Homecare and Medical Staffing Services Provided