Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 14, 2017

By Pat S_523777

I would absolutely give SYNERGY HomeCare a 10/10. They offer cleaning, transportation, help with showering, and many more things. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by just being here because my family doesn't like me performing tasks alone.

September 07, 2017

By Tammy B_521009

I think the quality of people that SYNERGY HomeCare employs that come into the house are exceptional. SYNERGY HomeCare assists my loved one with eating, the bathroom, bathing, assisting with getting off the bus from school, and all the daily needs.

August 23, 2017

By Jerry S_515013

I think that SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable and concerned, and I know I am getting a good service. The services do everything I ask and more.

August 11, 2017

By Lindakay M_509981

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare gives personal service. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped the most with household cleaning and transportation.

August 10, 2017

By Larry M_509400

SYNERGY HomeCare tries very hard to meet my needs. Having SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to stay in my own home.

August 08, 2017

By Gene K_507890

SYNERGY HomeCare has learned how to deal with people and their problems. The caregivers SYNERGY HomeCare does the things that I don't do. They cook, clean, and are good companions for me.

July 27, 2017

By Bob B_502214

The caregivers I have dealt with from SYNERGY HomeCare have been excellent because they are courteous and helpful and caring. I am limited in my ability to walk and lift, and my caregiver saves me from having to get up to get things that are higher than waist level.

July 26, 2017

By Bobbi J_501518

SYNERGY HomeCare comes out with the caregiver to be introduced to the clients, and the owners are very good. I can get out of my house when the caregivers are here.

By Steve C_493420

I have been impressed that the owner of SYNERGY HomeCare is so hands-on with the work. SYNERGY HomeCare is doing what they need to do. They take care of my mom really well.

By Edwin R_493412

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because the people we have had have been very nice. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier by giving us a break, and I don't have to worry about my husband because he is being taken care of.

By Carey W_493394

All of the people from SYNERGY HomeCare have been really outgoing and positive. They've done all of the things I've asked, and are always on time. They are extremely reliable and have been phenomenal. SYNERGY HomeCare is a lifesaver. I can't even express the peace of mind the services offer me. I don't have to worry if someone is sick because they handle it.

June 14, 2017

By Lucille M_482850

SYNERGY HomeCare does a lot. I tell them what I want do and they make sure it gets done.

June 14, 2017

By Ashley M_482846

SYNERGY HomeCare seems like a family-oriented business, and it feels like I'm working with family. When a caregiver can't make it, one of the owners will offer to drive my grandfather to his appointments.

June 06, 2017

By Peggy I_479704

SYNERGY HomeCare is cheaper than a lot of other agencies, and their staffing is pretty good.

May 31, 2017

By Jeannie B_476964

I recommend SYNERGY HomeCare all the time because they are very good.

May 16, 2017

By Joyce V_470842

SYNERGY HomeCare has been so great. We have no complaints with them whatsoever. They have accommodated to us so well.

May 10, 2017

By Rex M_467958

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare is responsive.

May 09, 2017

By Cynthia G_467093

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring.

April 24, 2017

By Claire B

SYNERGY HomeCare's services helps me with things I can't do because of my pregnancy. It has been working out very well. The services include laundry, housework, and anything requiring me to bend over in general.

April 10, 2017

By Jan N

The caregiver cleaned my house and transported me places.

March 09, 2017

By Shane R

The services are great because I do not have to take time off work. The most important thing is that my kid is safe, and I don't even have to worry about that with SYNERGY.

March 09, 2017

By Kay M

The services help me tremendously. My husband has Alzheimer's, and it's hard for me to get a lot of things done without the services.

March 08, 2017

By Mary B

Having SYNERGY allows me to get my house cleaned and allows me to get things straightened out in my home.

February 24, 2017

By Michael W

I am able to get the help I need when my husband is traveling. The services helps to impacts my whole family.

February 23, 2017

By Anonymous

Some of the caregivers help me with everything in my house, but not all of them are helpful.

February 17, 2017

By Larry M

My caregivers help me get up in the morning.

February 07, 2017

By Gene K

I know that SYNERGY is trying to help me find a housekeeper that can be here longer.

From Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln is an in-home care provider serving Lincoln, NE and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln