Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Lucille M_482850 June 14, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare does a lot. I tell them what I want do and they make sure it gets done.

Ashley M_482846 June 14, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare seems like a family-oriented business, and it feels like I'm working with family. When a caregiver can't make it, one of the owners will offer to drive my grandfather to his appointments.

Peggy I_479704 June 06, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is cheaper than a lot of other agencies, and their staffing is pretty good.

Jeannie B_476964 May 31, 2017

I recommend SYNERGY HomeCare all the time because they are very good.

Joyce V_470842 May 16, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare has been so great. We have no complaints with them whatsoever. They have accommodated to us so well.

Rex M_467958 May 10, 2017

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare is responsive.

Cynthia G_467093 May 09, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring.

Claire B April 24, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare's services helps me with things I can't do because of my pregnancy. It has been working out very well. The services include laundry, housework, and anything requiring me to bend over in general.

Jan N April 10, 2017

The caregiver cleaned my house and transported me places.

Shane R March 09, 2017

The services are great because I do not have to take time off work. The most important thing is that my kid is safe, and I don't even have to worry about that with SYNERGY.

Kay M March 09, 2017

The services help me tremendously. My husband has Alzheimer's, and it's hard for me to get a lot of things done without the services.

Mary B March 08, 2017

Having SYNERGY allows me to get my house cleaned and allows me to get things straightened out in my home.

Michael W February 24, 2017

I am able to get the help I need when my husband is traveling. The services helps to impacts my whole family.

Anonymous February 23, 2017

Some of the caregivers help me with everything in my house, but not all of them are helpful.

Larry M February 17, 2017

My caregivers help me get up in the morning.

Gene K February 07, 2017

I know that SYNERGY is trying to help me find a housekeeper that can be here longer.

About Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln is an in-home care provider serving Lincoln, NE and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.