Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

4.7

November 16, 2017

By Cynthia G_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very good. They try to talk to their clients and make them understand what they need. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life a lot easier. I have an organized caregiver.

November 13, 2017

By Dave B

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to others because I like how they are friendly and the staff members are caring. The care from SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier for me because they are willing to work things around my schedule.

November 03, 2017

By Jeannie B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare does excellent care, from housekeeping to cooking. I'm very happy. SYNERGY HomeCare goes to the grocery store for me.

October 20, 2017

By Anonymous_275

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare is pretty good because they showed up when they were supposed to and did what they were supposed to. SYNERGY HomeCare made my life easier because they came in and helped keep things straightened up.

October 10, 2017

By Claire B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare conducted an interview ahead of time with me to determine my needs and match me with a caregiver. SYNERGY HomeCare gave me time to spend time with my family.

October 05, 2017

By Joyce T

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they care about their people. The service helps me with being able to go out.

September 25, 2017

By Anonymous_385

Our caregiver took matters into their hands about something without talking to us at all about the situation, which did not help to build trust. I desperately need the services, otherwise I would cancel them.

September 14, 2017

By Darrel B

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable. If there is someone that isn't going to come because of sickness, they will let me know right away. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier because I am able to go to the grocery store while the caregivers are here taking care of my wife.

September 14, 2017

By Pat S_3

I would absolutely give SYNERGY HomeCare a 10/10. They offer cleaning, transportation, help with showering, and many more things. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by just being here because my family doesn't like me performing tasks alone.

September 07, 2017

By Tammy B

I think the quality of people that SYNERGY HomeCare employs that come into the house are exceptional. SYNERGY HomeCare assists my loved one with eating, the bathroom, bathing, assisting with getting off the bus from school, and all the daily needs.

August 23, 2017

By Jerry S_3

I think that SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable and concerned, and I know I am getting a good service. The services do everything I ask and more.

August 10, 2017

By Lindakay M

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare gives personal service. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped the most with household cleaning and transportation.

August 10, 2017

By Larry M_4

SYNERGY HomeCare tries very hard to meet my needs. Having SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to stay in my own home.

August 08, 2017

By Gene K_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has learned how to deal with people and their problems. The caregivers SYNERGY HomeCare does the things that I don't do. They cook, clean, and are good companions for me.

July 26, 2017

By Bob B_2

The caregivers I have dealt with from SYNERGY HomeCare have been excellent because they are courteous and helpful and caring. I am limited in my ability to walk and lift, and my caregiver saves me from having to get up to get things that are higher than waist level.

July 26, 2017

By Bobbi J

SYNERGY HomeCare comes out with the caregiver to be introduced to the clients, and the owners are very good. I can get out of my house when the caregivers are here.

By Steve C_2

I have been impressed that the owner of SYNERGY HomeCare is so hands-on with the work. SYNERGY HomeCare is doing what they need to do. They take care of my mom really well.

By Francis R

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because the people we have had have been very nice. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier by giving us a break, and I don't have to worry about my husband because he is being taken care of.

By Carey W

All of the people from SYNERGY HomeCare have been really outgoing and positive. They've done all of the things I've asked, and are always on time. They are extremely reliable and have been phenomenal. SYNERGY HomeCare is a lifesaver. I can't even express the peace of mind the services offer me. I don't have to worry if someone is sick because they handle it.

June 14, 2017

By Lucille M

SYNERGY HomeCare does a lot. I tell them what I want do and they make sure it gets done. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier by doing light housekeeping.

June 14, 2017

By Max W

SYNERGY HomeCare seems like a family-oriented business, and it feels like I'm working with family. When a caregiver can't make it, one of the owners will offer to drive my grandfather to his appointments. It was great to have a caregiver to help with my grandmother, and after she passed, my grandfather kept them on for companionship.

June 06, 2017

By Peggy I_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is cheaper than a lot of other agencies, and their staffing is pretty good. SYNERGY HomeCare helps because my father doesn't have to clean the house, and they remind him to take a shower.

May 31, 2017

By Jeannie B_3

I recommend SYNERGY HomeCare all the time because they are very good. Having SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life better because my caregivers visit with me, walk my dog, and help me to walk, as well.

May 15, 2017

By Joyce V_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has been so great. We have no complaints with them whatsoever. They have accommodated to us so well. SYNERGY HomeCare has been so great for my father. He just needed someone to do the basic things for him, they do all that they can do.

May 10, 2017

By Rex M_2

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare is responsive. The client's life is easier because he has access to the services.

May 09, 2017

By Cynthia G_6

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare make my life a lot easier.

April 24, 2017

By Claire B_2

SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job at placing the right caregivers with my needs. SYNERGY HomeCare's services helps me with things I can't do because of my pregnancy. It has been working out very well. The services include laundry, housework, and anything requiring me to bend over in general.

April 10, 2017

By Jan N_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is a very good company, and my caregiver was very conscientious. The caregiver cleaned my house and transported me places.

March 09, 2017

By Shane R_1

SYNERGY seems like they go through a great deal of extra steps to make sure the caregiver that they send is a great match for the client. The services are great because I do not have to take time off work. The most important thing is that my kid is safe, and I don't even have to worry about that with SYNERGY.

March 09, 2017

By Kay M_1

I would tell others that SYNERGY has very nice people. They found us a caregiver who is absolutely wonderful. The services help me tremendously. My husband has Alzheimer's, and it's hard for me to get a lot of things done without the services.

March 08, 2017

By Mary B_23

SYNERGY has good workers, and they come on time. They do not tell me at the last minute if someone can't make it. Having SYNERGY allows me to get my house cleaned and allows me to get things straightened out in my home.

February 24, 2017

By Michael W_5

We have had great care from SYNERGY, and I would trust them with my kids. I am able to get the help I need when my husband is traveling. The services helps to impacts my whole family.

February 23, 2017

By Anonymous_642

I would tell my friends that SYNERGY has all kinds of different people coming through my house. Some of the caregivers help me with everything in my house, but not all of them are helpful.

February 17, 2017

By Larry M_6

SYNERGY is a very good company. SYNERGY's caregivers do a good job, and they are dependable. My caregivers help me get up in the morning.

February 07, 2017

By Gene K_4

SYNERGY looks out for me and tries to make my life a little easier. I know that SYNERGY is trying to help me find a housekeeper that can be here longer.

From Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln

Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln is an in-home care provider serving Lincoln, NE and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Synergy HomeCare of Lincoln