In Home Care Services in Lincoln County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 4 reviews for Lincoln County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
3 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
Caregiving For a Bipolar Spouse: What to Do When Dad Is Worn Out
Blog Post: Sometimes family members need convincing that an older adult's care needs exceed what the primary caregiver can manage. How to get past the conflict and bring up the topic of in-home care or help from home health agencies. Information on how to get help from geriatric care managers and why they might be a good alternative.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
The 7 Deadly Emotions of Caregiving
Article: How guilt, resentment, and other powerful feelings can raise your stress and sap your energy -- and what you can do to avoid the damage. Find out strategies and tips in-home care providers and home health agencies use to avoid burnout.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own