In Home Care Services near Lima, Ohio
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 10 reviews for Lima In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care available, including help from home health agencies.
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own