Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Ernestine Davis March 31, 2016

I'm very happy with the help I get from Patty. She is pleasant, cooperative and 100% reliable.

Frances C. December 23, 2015

Steve and all of the girls, everyone of them are so very nice and they are always ready to help me. They are all so kind and very nice to me. I love them and they always send the best help to help me. I am so bless to have them and they love God.

B. Cox December 19, 2015

Wonderful, professional people, very helpful and very kind. Loved having them. Now using a care facility.

D. Godsey December 15, 2015

I felt they were very caring and a life saver for me, who was caring for my husband, who has Alzheimer's, and who I recently had to place in a nursing home. His caregivers were amazing!

Charlotte Herrick October 31, 2015

Some are better than others but all of the regular caregivers were excellent.

Charles O'Connor September 30, 2015

Home Instead helped with my apartment upkeep and more.

Sandy111580850 May 29, 2015

I was impressed with Home Instead from the first contact. The staff is very caring and easy to work with. They matched up the caregivers to our needs, and it has been such a blessing in caring for my husband. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Marla Rasco May 28, 2015

Thanks so much to our Liberty Home Instead friends for helping us keep my Daddy's promise to my momma to keep her home as she battled Alzheimer's. Laura, Melody, and others were as sweet and caring. They were knowledgeable with the sit-to-stand lift and were always smiling. If someone was off, we could always count on a replacement to take the shift. We couldn't have done it without you.

Carole McGuire May 24, 2015

Home Instead has been a good bridge from independent living to assisted living facility. In 5 months of care 3 mornings a week, my mother realized she had become isolated in her apartment and enjoyed having someone to come, cook, clean, and converse, and she desired it everyday instead of only part-time.

Matie December 27, 2014

Tina was great dealing with mother. Steue was kind enough to stop by hospital to see her.

Caring103105650 December 17, 2014

Home Instead of Liberty, MO provided my elderly parents loving care and support during their last days. The active and energetic staff were highly trained and so very kind and caring. I could rest easy knowing my parents were so well cared for. I highly recommend them.

Tameron June 27, 2014

Home Instead Senior Care Liberty, MO office is amazing. The staff is professional, courteous, compassionate and always has the client's best interest at heart. The training provided by the caregivers is fun and extremely informative. It makes a huge difference in providing the best care for the clients.

Linda94702250 June 19, 2014

Pat has been a godsend. Our family has been much happier with her help. My father just adores her. She is a great asset to our family.

Brenda34 June 19, 2014

This company is completely responsive to the needs of both clients and caregivers. I feel so perfectly matched to the clients I serve, they seem to lead a fuller life and I know my life is more fulfilled as their caregiver.

Genevieve2 April 30, 2014

Your service is excellent, prompt, courteous, caring, and efficient. Mallie was able to get help for me on short notice. Your helpers do all that is advertised. I couldn't have done this hospice care at home without your help.

Sparky3 April 30, 2014

Marilyn is the best I've had! Very thorough! Very helpful! Very pleasant!

Marly A April 17, 2014

My family LOVED working with Home Instead. The first time I ever called Home Instead to inquire about in-home care for my parents, I actually spoke with the director who was able to explain what is covered and not covered by Medicare. He also pointed me in the direction we needed to look for assistance. I found the organization as a whole extremely resourceful. The caregivers assigned to my parents took excellent care of my parents, especially my dad who had Parkinson's disease. My siblings and I felt at ease knowing that each Home Instead caregiver would treat our parents with gentleness and dignity. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for affordable in-home QUALITY care.

Janice34 April 10, 2014

My Dad's caregiver, Marilyn found Dad crying "HELP" but she couldn't get in the house. I was out of touch so she called 911-they entered thru the bedroom window and took Dad to the hospital. Marilyn stayed with Dad at the hospital until I got the message and arrived. I and my family are so very thanksful for all Marilyn did for Dad. He so enjoyed her companionship. She was truly a blessing! I chose Home Instead to provide care for my Dad. We are very blessed to have Marilyn.

Mary88989650 March 31, 2014

Professional, Caring, Hardworking. Home Instead provide devices for my mother.

Cathy44 March 31, 2014

We were very pleased with the service provided by Home Instead. They treated my Dad with dignity and compassion. They involved him in the process at the beginning and kept him informed along the way. All the caregivers assigned to him were competent, friendly and caring. Very shortly, my Dad began looking forward to the arrival on more than one occassion. I had to request additional coverage on short notice and they were always able to accommodate me. I especially enjoyed working woth the owner and his staff. They truly care about their customers and their customers' families.

Judith23 December 31, 2013

Caregivers were absolutely great at all times. The only dislike was the substitutions. I do know that this happens periodically but that's it. Thank you!

Bill31 December 31, 2013

My caregiver takes very good care of my needs.

Charles27 October 18, 2013

The staff and owners of the Liberty Home Instead office are exceptional in every way. They are very professional and competent. They perform in caring ways and are responsive to particular and specific needs.

Dorothy20 June 28, 2013

I have a very good lady. She is very good and takes care of me wonderfully. She couldn't do anymore for me than she is doing-a very caring person. She cleans and helps with my medicine and food.

Russell3 June 28, 2013

Home instead are the best for my mother.

Kris2 June 28, 2013

Home Instead has been wonderful. They have helped my mom in so many ways. They are nice and flexible and easy to work with.

Debra8 June 28, 2013

The services that Home Instead offers fits perfectly with the needs of my parents. Our caregiver is Bob and he is wonderful! He is always on time and in a great mood with a huge smile. I love the way he greets my parents and is so respectful. He is very patient and kind. I like having an extra "set of eyes" as he may notice something that I missed. He communicates well with me and leaves good info in the log book. Bob comes to my parents' home twice a week and helps with personal care for my father.

Larry12 April 30, 2013

I can not say in words how much I think of home instead. Every one went over and above what I expected in helping my aunt and family.

K1 February 11, 2013

I am an employee

You will never find a better place to work! The owners and office staff are first rate. They provide support and tools for you to do your job well.

So friendly October 31, 2012

Love, love, love these people. So friendly. Always helpful. Cannot say enough. Always on time.

Lost Without Them October 13, 2012

Home Instead Senior Car and its owner sent many wonderful people to care for my mother over the years. We would have been lost without them. We love their care givers.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address