Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

November 10, 2016

By eurasmus

They are very responsive to my needs.

November 05, 2016

By Karen B.683815

We have a person from Home Instead coming in one day a week, and so far we have had a good experience. The owner came and talked to us; we were impressed. This is all we need right now. She gives my mother-in-law a bath, washes her hair, does some vacuuming, and dusts. She makes sure that she is on schedule with her medication, but she is here for 3 hours, so she does not really do too much of that.

May 10, 2016

By Gladys GascichYYFZT

Very pleased with my care taker and the help I receive. I have recommended your caregivers to several friends. Thank you!

May 10, 2016

By Gail M. BrownZZHTO

The assurance of safety is so important to families of loved ones who live alone. This was so valuable to know someone was there to help my father get started for the day, his worst time of day. The companion and caring was so helpful to help my father maintain himself in his own home. Thank you so much.

March 30, 2016

By Ernestine Davis

I'm very happy with the help I get from Patty. She is pleasant, cooperative and 100% reliable.

December 23, 2015

By Frances C.

Steve and all of the girls, everyone of them are so very nice and they are always ready to help me. They are all so kind and very nice to me. I love them and they always send the best help to help me. I am so bless to have them and they love God.

December 18, 2015

By B. Cox

Wonderful, professional people, very helpful and very kind. Loved having them. Now using a care facility.

December 15, 2015

By D. Godsey

I felt they were very caring and a life saver for me, who was caring for my husband, who has Alzheimer's, and who I recently had to place in a nursing home. His caregivers were amazing!

October 31, 2015

By Charlotte Herrick

Some are better than others but all of the regular caregivers were excellent.

September 30, 2015

By Charles O'Connor

Home Instead helped with my apartment upkeep and more.

May 28, 2015

By Sandy111580850

I was impressed with Home Instead from the first contact. The staff is very caring and easy to work with. They matched up the caregivers to our needs, and it has been such a blessing in caring for my husband. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

May 27, 2015

By Marla Rasco

Thanks so much to our Liberty Home Instead friends for helping us keep my Daddy's promise to my momma to keep her home as she battled Alzheimer's. Laura, Melody, and others were as sweet and caring. They were knowledgeable with the sit-to-stand lift and were always smiling. If someone was off, we could always count on a replacement to take the shift. We couldn't have done it without you.

May 24, 2015

By Carole McGuire

Home Instead has been a good bridge from independent living to assisted living facility. In 5 months of care 3 mornings a week, my mother realized she had become isolated in her apartment and enjoyed having someone to come, cook, clean, and converse, and she desired it everyday instead of only part-time.

December 27, 2014

By Matie

Tina was great dealing with mother. Steue was kind enough to stop by hospital to see her.

December 17, 2014

Home Instead of Liberty, MO provided my elderly parents loving care and support during their last days. The active and energetic staff were highly trained and so very kind and caring. I could rest easy knowing my parents were so well cared for. I highly recommend them.

June 27, 2014

By Tameron

Home Instead Senior Care Liberty, MO office is amazing. The staff is professional, courteous, compassionate and always has the client's best interest at heart. The training provided by the caregivers is fun and extremely informative. It makes a huge difference in providing the best care for the clients.

June 19, 2014

By Linda94702250

Pat has been a godsend. Our family has been much happier with her help. My father just adores her. She is a great asset to our family.

June 19, 2014

By Brenda34

This company is completely responsive to the needs of both clients and caregivers. I feel so perfectly matched to the clients I serve, they seem to lead a fuller life and I know my life is more fulfilled as their caregiver.

April 30, 2014

By Genevieve2

Your service is excellent, prompt, courteous, caring, and efficient. Mallie was able to get help for me on short notice. Your helpers do all that is advertised. I couldn't have done this hospice care at home without your help.

April 30, 2014

By Sparky3

Marilyn is the best I've had! Very thorough! Very helpful! Very pleasant!

April 16, 2014

By Marly A

My family LOVED working with Home Instead. The first time I ever called Home Instead to inquire about in-home care for my parents, I actually spoke with the director who was able to explain what is covered and not covered by Medicare. He also pointed me in the direction we needed to look for assistance. I found the organization as a whole extremely resourceful. The caregivers assigned to my parents took excellent care of my parents, especially my dad who had Parkinson's disease. My siblings and I felt at ease knowing that each Home Instead caregiver would treat our parents with gentleness and dignity. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for affordable in-home QUALITY care.

April 09, 2014

By Janice34

My Dad's caregiver, Marilyn found Dad crying "HELP" but she couldn't get in the house. I was out of touch so she called 911-they entered thru the bedroom window and took Dad to the hospital. Marilyn stayed with Dad at the hospital until I got the message and arrived. I and my family are so very thanksful for all Marilyn did for Dad. He so enjoyed her companionship. She was truly a blessing! I chose Home Instead to provide care for my Dad. We are very blessed to have Marilyn.

March 31, 2014

By Mary88989650

Professional, Caring, Hardworking. Home Instead provide devices for my mother.

March 31, 2014

By Cathy44

We were very pleased with the service provided by Home Instead. They treated my Dad with dignity and compassion. They involved him in the process at the beginning and kept him informed along the way. All the caregivers assigned to him were competent, friendly and caring. Very shortly, my Dad began looking forward to the arrival on more than one occassion. I had to request additional coverage on short notice and they were always able to accommodate me. I especially enjoyed working woth the owner and his staff. They truly care about their customers and their customers' families.

December 31, 2013

By Judith23

Caregivers were absolutely great at all times. The only dislike was the substitutions. I do know that this happens periodically but that's it. Thank you!

December 31, 2013

By Bill31

My caregiver takes very good care of my needs.

October 18, 2013

By Charles27

The staff and owners of the Liberty Home Instead office are exceptional in every way. They are very professional and competent. They perform in caring ways and are responsive to particular and specific needs.

By Dorothy20

I have a very good lady. She is very good and takes care of me wonderfully. She couldn't do anymore for me than she is doing-a very caring person. She cleans and helps with my medicine and food.

By Russell3

Home instead are the best for my mother.

By Kris2

Home Instead has been wonderful. They have helped my mom in so many ways. They are nice and flexible and easy to work with.

By Debra8

The services that Home Instead offers fits perfectly with the needs of my parents. Our caregiver is Bob and he is wonderful! He is always on time and in a great mood with a huge smile. I love the way he greets my parents and is so respectful. He is very patient and kind. I like having an extra "set of eyes" as he may notice something that I missed. He communicates well with me and leaves good info in the log book. Bob comes to my parents' home twice a week and helps with personal care for my father.

April 30, 2013

By Larry12

I can not say in words how much I think of home instead. Every one went over and above what I expected in helping my aunt and family.

October 31, 2012

By So friendly

Love, love, love these people. So friendly. Always helpful. Cannot say enough. Always on time.

October 13, 2012

By Lost Without Them

Home Instead Senior Car and its owner sent many wonderful people to care for my mother over the years. We would have been lost without them. We love their care givers.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Liberty, MO

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details