Senior Helpers - Lexington

Overview of Ratings

4.4

April 20, 2017

By Bob G

Senior Helpers has made life easier for me, emotionally and physically because they take care of my wife. Our caregiver gets a tremendous amount work done in three hours!

April 20, 2017

By Lois A

The services from Senior Helpers allows me to worry about other things, like finances.

April 11, 2017

By Kay B

My mother is a very independent person, but she likes the caregiver and services.

March 21, 2017

By Dan W

There have been positive changes with Senior Helpers' services. They give us free time and give my mom free time to go out and do what she needs to do.

March 20, 2017

By Marianna M

The services help me do things I can't do by myself.

March 15, 2017

By Donald D

Senior Helpers has given me 12 hours a week to myself that I need to do things that I otherwise can't do because I'm taking care of my husband.

March 08, 2017

By Kim

Senior Helpers has made my life easier because the caregiver that comes to help us is just awesome. She has taken a lot of the load off of my shoulders by helping me take care of my parents. She is like family to us.

March 08, 2017

By Becky D

Senior Helpers comes in and jokes with my husband. They are very compatible.

February 09, 2017

By Jim W

The caregiver helps me with laundry, dishes, and keeping the client occupied. Things are getting more difficult for me to do.

February 09, 2017

By Oma R

I could hardly go without Senior Helpers.

December 29, 2015

By JEM2

This group treated us like family in a very professional way. We ended up with 24 hour care for my father and they didn't miss a shift! It was this past winter when we had a 17 inch snow! The owner picked up the help in his four wheeled vehicle, shoveled my drive entrance and made sure we had help. We tried several different caregivers to get the right fit. Their office gathered feedback and adjusted people until it was right. I would definitely use them again if needed.

November 18, 2011

By racegal

They came to our home an dgave us all the info. I needed someone 2-3 times a week to just take my husband out. I thought the cost was reasonable and the young man they provided seemed nice enough. He began missing his scheduled days and then just didn't show up at all. When I realized he wasn't coming back I was able to find a private sitter & caregiver for my husband so I no longer use Senior Helpers services.

From Senior Helpers - Lexington

Senior Helpers - Lexington is an in-home care provider serving Lexington, KY and the surrounding area. Senior Helpers - Lexington offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Senior Helpers - Lexington