Senior Helpers - Lexington

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Senior Helpers - Lexington

Jim W February 09, 2017

The caregiver seems to be dependable and helpful to the client.

Oma R February 09, 2017

I would tell someone about the things Senior Helpers can do for them and how dependable they are. They also have good caregivers.

JEM2 December 29, 2015

This group treated us like family in a very professional way. We ended up with 24 hour care for my father and they didn't miss a shift! It was this past winter when we had a 17 inch snow! The owner picked up the help in his four wheeled vehicle, shoveled my drive entrance and made sure we had help. We tried several different caregivers to get the right fit. Their office gathered feedback and adjusted people until it was right. I would definitely use them again if needed.

racegal November 18, 2011

They came to our home an dgave us all the info. I needed someone 2-3 times a week to just take my husband out. I thought the cost was reasonable and the young man they provided seemed nice enough. He began missing his scheduled days and then just didn't show up at all. When I realized he wasn't coming back I was able to find a private sitter & caregiver for my husband so I no longer use Senior Helpers services.

About Senior Helpers - Lexington

Senior Helpers - Lexington is an in-home care provider serving Lexington, KY and the surrounding area. Senior Helpers - Lexington offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.