Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

L. Morris December 30, 2015

I have been with Home instead for several years. I have been satisfied with the service they provide. Recently I needed a new care taker and they sent me Mary. The person for all my needs. Her performance everyday is excellent.

A Fellow Reviewer33 December 29, 2015

Home Instead does a good job especially their workers. Great.

Anita Rogers December 19, 2015

All the girls are excellent at what they do. They all listen and do every task that is asked without hesitation.

Ruth Vandyke December 18, 2015

I'm happy with all my girls that help me. They are all good to me.

Connie Vossbein December 16, 2015

They are very helpful, friendly and have good manners.

M. Young December 15, 2015

Highly recommend their services. Excellent care. Friendly and willing to assert.

P. Smith December 15, 2015

I have been very pleased with Home Instead services. The people sent were very professional and nice. My husband passed away and I no longer need their service at this time but may in the future and I highly recommend them.

rawtb March 02, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I used Home Instead only for a short while when my Mom got out of rehab and transitioned back over to her apartment at an assisted living facility. I was pleasantly surprised when Mom got out of rehab on 2/2/15 there were girls that would be taking care of her there wand waiting for Mom. Every girl there would be one of Mom's caregivers at some point/shift. That was very well organized and I couldnt have asked for friendlier, personable people. it made my Mom and me feel so good and I was relieved knowing I would have these people caring for her. I deifinitely used Home Instead again and would recomment them to anyone.

Donna102131150 November 24, 2014

Mary and I get along well. I feel fortunate to have her. I would prefer 10 if that is ever possible.

heatherk321 October 16, 2014

Do not hire this company!!! They sent a new caregiver almost every day to take care of my mother. They do not care about their clients and only care about making money.

CAREGiver's rock June 18, 2014

Home Instead and it's entire staff have so helpful while providing care for my grandmother. Every time I have question about her care they are there as a constant source of knowledge for me and my entire family. One of the things that I appreciate most is the continuity if care. My grandmother has a caregiver 7 days a week and sees the same caregivers on a consistent basis. I can't thank you enough Home Instea Senior Care for all that you have done to go above and beyond to provide excellent care for my loved one.

Evergreen3 January 12, 2014

The contract comes with a set of client rights which are not honored by the management. The manager plays family members off each other. When we asked that a caregiver not be sent back he insisted on sending the caregiver and then withheld caregivers from coming on the weekend without giving us notice to arrange other care.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address