Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

January 31, 2016

By Reviewer123353450

Home Instead does a good job especially their workers. Great.

December 31, 2015

By Jim Brown1

Everyone is so friendly and efficient.

December 30, 2015

By L. Morris

I have been with Home instead for several years. I have been satisfied with the service they provide. Recently I needed a new care taker and they sent me Mary. The person for all my needs. Her performance everyday is excellent.

December 29, 2015

By A Fellow Reviewer33

Home Instead does a good job especially their workers. Great.

December 19, 2015

By Anita Rogers

All the girls are excellent at what they do. They all listen and do every task that is asked without hesitation.

December 18, 2015

By Ruth Vandyke

I'm happy with all my girls that help me. They are all good to me.

December 16, 2015

By Connie Vossbein

They are very helpful, friendly and have good manners.

December 15, 2015

By M. Young

Highly recommend their services. Excellent care. Friendly and willing to assert.

December 15, 2015

By P. Smith

I have been very pleased with Home Instead services. The people sent were very professional and nice. My husband passed away and I no longer need their service at this time but may in the future and I highly recommend them.

March 02, 2015

By rawtb

I interviewed this provider

I used Home Instead only for a short while when my Mom got out of rehab and transitioned back over to her apartment at an assisted living facility. I was pleasantly surprised when Mom got out of rehab on 2/2/15 there were girls that would be taking care of her there wand waiting for Mom. Every girl there would be one of Mom's caregivers at some point/shift. That was very well organized and I couldnt have asked for friendlier, personable people. it made my Mom and me feel so good and I was relieved knowing I would have these people caring for her. I deifinitely used Home Instead again and would recomment them to anyone.

November 24, 2014

By Donna102131150

Mary and I get along well. I feel fortunate to have her. I would prefer 10 if that is ever possible.

October 16, 2014

By heatherk321

Do not hire this company!!! They sent a new caregiver almost every day to take care of my mother. They do not care about their clients and only care about making money.

June 18, 2014

By CAREGiver's rock

Home Instead and it's entire staff have so helpful while providing care for my grandmother. Every time I have question about her care they are there as a constant source of knowledge for me and my entire family. One of the things that I appreciate most is the continuity if care. My grandmother has a caregiver 7 days a week and sees the same caregivers on a consistent basis. I can't thank you enough Home Instea Senior Care for all that you have done to go above and beyond to provide excellent care for my loved one.

January 12, 2014

By Evergreen3

The contract comes with a set of client rights which are not honored by the management. The manager plays family members off each other. When we asked that a caregiver not be sent back he insisted on sending the caregiver and then withheld caregivers from coming on the weekend without giving us notice to arrange other care.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Lexington, KY

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details