Home Instead Senior Care - Levittown, PA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Levittown, PA

Anthony B March 15, 2015

I have had a very positive experience with Home Instead during a very difficult time. The staff has been professional and are very caring for both my Grandmother as well as the concerns I have for her care. I would highly recommend their services for anyone who is in a similar situation.

regiiii March 14, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I would highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care of Levittown, if you are looking for an agency that is caring, thoughtful and one that expedites its services with integrity and professionalism for a loved one. Bill Blacker came to my rescue when my mother was taken to a hospice facility over a weekend when staffing was minimal. Within an hour of my calling about the lack of attention for my dying mother, Bill came over to the facility with a wonderful, sensitive, caring caregiver to stay with my mother for the entire weekend. He then followed up with phone calls to reassure me that he was available 24/7 to answer any questions and advise me through the process of seeing that my mother was well taken care of during the final stages of her life. This was so comforing during a time of extreme distress. I will never forget his kindness.

MRTODD March 12, 2015

I had a great experience with Home Instead Senior Care. The aide they had taking care of my uncle was exceptional. He could be quite difficult at times and she was very patient and knew exactly how to keep him calm. The office staff was also great, always readily available to answer any questions and help out in anyway possible.

Guster March 12, 2015

I have had Home Instead Senior Care on at least 3 occassions for my elderly mother. They were definitely the best thing I did. The caregivers were professional and listened to what I asked of them and what my mother wanted.

They were always on time and very adaptable if I needed any changes to be made.

I highly recommend them for in home care.

Mary Lou TFQ March 12, 2015

My mother-in-law has been the happy beneficiary of two and a half years of Home Instead care. She had been cared for in her longtime Levittown house by my father in law but when her dementia and weakness became too much, we moved her into a nursing facility. But as anyone with an aging parent knows, the medical care is only half the challenge. While we visit often, our mom responds to the friendliness and watchful eye of human contact and that's where Home Instead comes in. They have consistently provided terrific aides who have laughed and talked and sang and eaten and just 'hung out' with our mom to the point that she introduces them to us again and again as "have you met my friend?" They are punctual, polite, prepared and just perfect in our eyes. And her mental and physical health is better now than when she was at home. As a further recommendation, this is the second time we have used their fine support since they also cared for my own father while he was in hospice care in our home. Home Instead? like Home Indeed!

Friedel1 March 11, 2015

I had such a wonderful experience using Home Instead Senior Care - Levittown, PA and I'm glad to have the chance to give this review. HISC-Levittown provided superior care in sending caring, compassionate, educated and very capable and trustworthy caretakers over several years. If a caretaker could not come, someone else was sent to fill in. The binder that the caretakers use to keep notes on the client was so helpful for me as well. I was very impressed with Senior Staff of Home Instead who would stop in from time to time to see how things were going. I do remember one time when my loved one--who was very particular--was not happy with the caregiver that was sent and the staff at Home Instead quickly found a better match. What can I say? Most important was that I could go on with my life knowing that my loved one was well cared for. The experience that I had was so positive that I would highly recommend using Home Instead Senior Care-Levittown, PA to anyone looking for the best care for their loved one.

Calebmom March 11, 2015

My grandmother's request was to stay in her home instead of going into a nursing home. I looked into Home Instead. Initially I wasn't comfortable trusting her daily care to someone else. After employing Home Instead, my family found an excellent caregiver and received the consistent care my grandmother needed. Each and every caregiver was excellent . They were well trained, courteous, respectful, and punctual. I highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care to anyone needing in home help.

Thomas Cadwallader III, Esq. March 11, 2015

Home Instead was recommended to us after we had problems with another provider. The difference was like night and day. Before my mother would complain about this and that with her caretakers. Now, she is upset when she is told that her regular "friends" are not coming. Fortunately this is short-lived because she ends up falling in love with the substitute as well. They have communicated with us whenever there is going to be a substitute or there is another issue. What stands out for me is that Home Instead personnel are not babysitting their client. They are engaged with the client, most notably in conversation that they enjoy.

less stressed March 11, 2015

I am very happy with the care my mom gets from Home Instead Senior care of Levittown. She has dementia and sometimes she doesn't always remember to tell me how her day was so the caregiver writes important things down in a binder and she tells me. The caregiver is the sweetest woman who is always smiling and completely devoted to giving my mom whatever she asks for. Owners Mr. Blacker and Mr. Blacker are always friendly and responsive to any questions I have and they both make me feel like my mom's well being is their #one priority. Her caregiver gives my mom lunch and dinner and has also taken her to Dr's appointment once a month. She also makes sure Lawrence Welk is on TV before she leaves!. Thank you Home Instead. I can sleep soundly knowing mom is in such good hands. I recommend your services to everyone who needs help taking care of their loved ones. (5 stars)

AlStone March 11, 2015

They're fantastic and total pros. A pleasure doing business with them.

warnernancy March 11, 2015

My mother who was suffering from dementia needed immediate companionship care for her safety. Larry arrived within hours to outline the Home Instead services and walk our family through the process. My mother was still coherent enough to understand that a caregiver would be in her apartment and that worried her. Right on schedule at 8:00 pm a caregiver arrived. She treated my mother and me with compassion, care, and competence. My mother needed Home Instead companion care 24/7 for well over a month before moving into a skilled nursing unit. The Home Instead team, both administrative and caregivers, were professional and caring. It was a relief to our family to know that my mother was safe. I highly recommend this service and am grateful that my mother was able to take advantage of it.

Elllek122 March 11, 2015

It is not easy to trust your loved ones daily care to someone else. After employing Home Instead, my family found an excellent caregiver and the consistent care my Father deserved. Larry and Home Instead exceeded our expectations. Exceptionally well trained, courteous, respectful, punctual, caregivers were provided each time. I highly recommend this exceptional professional company to anyone needing in home healthcare.

Shmual March 11, 2015

I am friends with a family who used Home Instead Senior Care. My experience is that they are are well respected, experienced Bucks County based company. In fact, I remember that the company founder was a seasoned nursing home administrator for over 30 years before starting Home Instead. In a field based on trust, Home Instead is one of the good guys.

danderson September 02, 2014

Larry and his staff are excellent!! Being unable to care for your loved ones is very difficult and Larry took the extra care in finding the perfect caregiver. I would recommend to everyone!

We appreciate the kind words. Matching the right CAREGiver and Client ensures the greatest chance of success.

M.C. August 29, 2013

I highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care. I used Home Instead for 6 years after my parents were diagnosed with Alzheimers. I live out of state so I found it very comforting that they were being well taken care of. The Home Aids were great caregivers and left detailed information about their visit each day. They also kept the house organized and clean and took great care of my parents. Providing meals, taking them to doctors visits doing wash and providing companionship. The team at Home Instead always kept me informed of changes to schedules or my parents increasing needs. Thank you Home Instead for providing excellent care.

robbyb April 17, 2013

An amazing and wonderful expereince. Mr Blacker was very caring and helpful in assisting our family. We would highly reccomend their service.

KLO March 21, 2013

I switched to Home Instead from another home care facility, the difference is like night and day. Home Instead is so much better. The personnel are always professional and caring. They keep a binder of information at my parents home that helps me communicate with the Caregiver along with calls when there is a specific concern or just to keep me informed. The Caregiver keeps detailed notes of what happens everyday, they take my parents to their doctors appointments, call me with the details and document the visit. This service has allowed me to relax a little knowing that my parents are being cared for, so that I take care of myself, be a better daughter to my parents along with a better mother and wife to my family. I highly recommend this service.

Knowing you feel at ease to “just” be a daughter, and that your parents are well cared for, puts a smile on our faces.

Caring783 June 21, 2012

My husband has Alzheimer's, and we really needed help. I'm just the only one who's taking care of him. So we were really happy to find him a private nurse from Home Instead Senior Care. They were all very nice and caring and you will feel their concern. They are very good home care provider. I am really happy and they are one of the best I must say. This is a good home care service to recommend to others.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Levittown, PA

Who We Are

We have been actively involved in senior health care for 30 years. To you, it's about finding a trusted care provider, to us, it's personal.

Home Instead Senior Care has always been devoted to providing the highest-quality care for your loved one in the comforting atmosphere of their own home. Caring is what we do. it's what we love. And it's what we hope to share with you and your family.

Our office ( which is accessible 24 hrs./day) is your connection to the best one-on-one, in-home assistance available. As daily activites become more challenging, different levels of care can prove amazingly helpful. From simple meal preparation to personal care, a Home Instead CAREGiver will provide the ideal balance of assistance and self-reliance to fit your family's needs.

Quality care and service is our hallmark and the reason we are associated with J.D. Power and Associates to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.

It's our goal to improve quality of life and reduce stress for everyone. So we've created an array of 70+ services that can be tailored to your exact needs and preferences.

Whether your loved one needs 24 hours a day, or just a few hours a week, trusted, and trained Home Instead CAREGivers can provide safe in-home living that respects the need for personal freedom. Please visit homeinstead.com/342 for a complete list of services.

Our business is your satisfaction, to us it's personal.

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Levittown, PA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address