Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley

Caring5423 September 30, 2013

I found Visiting Angels through their ad. I have good experience with them. They took good care of my husband. The caregivers are professional and caring.

JuliaMc December 26, 2012

Visiting Angels have been taking care of both my parents 24/7. They help cook meals, they do the housework, they take my parents to therapy and doctors appointments. I have been extremely pleased with everything that they've been doing. I have actually recommended them to other families and several friends.

From Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley

Worry Free Comfort for Your Loved One:

Visiting Angels understand the way you feel about obtaining quality care for a loved one. Our focus is always on reliability, safety and quality of life. We will treat your loved one as though we were providing care for a member of our own family. We provide our clients with the highest quality of life achievable through personalized planning and interactive care giving.

We can provide merely a bath visit or up to 24 hours of care. Our team will provide a free, in-home consultation and begin a plan of care that is unique to each of our clients. Our staff is available for care 24 hours per day/7 days per week. All of our employees undergo a local, state, and national background screening, specialized training programs, and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Personal Care and Companion Services

• Grooming Assistance
  • Overnight Services
  • 24-hour Care

Our Service Areas:

The greater Catawba Valley area.

• Hickory
  • Lenoir
  • Morganton
  • Taylorsville

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes