Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley

Debbie47 October 16, 2013

My mother was in rehab and the social worker gave me Keith's name. I talked with Keith on the phone and told me what the needs were for my mother. I really felt comfortable with him. Keith has helped us out in several different situations.

The caregivers are always willing to do whatever that needs to be done. She needed them for companionship and she's always been pleased. If she's happy then it pleases me.

I have referred other people to Visiting Angels because I have been pleased with Keith and Elizabeth.

Denise14 October 12, 2013

I like how Visiting Angels matches a person to the needs of the client. They did the initial the nursing assessment and they came out to meet and greet with the family.

The caregivers are great. My aunt started with 3 caregivers. She likes all of them. When they're not there she wonders where they are. My aunt relies on them to care for her. As far as I know, the caregivers follow all the rules that they need to follow. They do anything we ask them. They do the doctor's visits for us.

Caring1637 October 12, 2013

We've been very pleased with the care and the quality of the caregivers. The caregivers really seemed to be interested in my dad as a person and not just some kind of a job that they go to. The company as a whole is great. The different people that work in the office are extremely good about keeping in touch with things that are going on with my Dad. I actually live 3 hours away and it's not something that I can just run over in the afternoon for. They're just really great with their communication. They also take him to doctor's appointments and keep a documented notebook of what the doctors have said and any changes need to be made.

My dad has had different schedules since he started with them. At first it was just a little bit of care and now he has full time 24-hour care. They work with us in every way possible to adjust his schedule as his needs have changed. I'm just very very pleased with their service.

Caring5423 September 30, 2013

I found Visiting Angels through their ad. I have good experience with them. They took good care of my husband. The caregivers are professional and caring.

JuliaMc December 26, 2012

Visiting Angels have been taking care of both my parents 24/7. They help cook meals, they do the housework, they take my parents to therapy and doctors appointments. I have been extremely pleased with everything that they've been doing. I have actually recommended them to other families and several friends.

About Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley

Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley is an in-home care provider serving Lenoir, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels of the Catawba Valley