Ella Home Care Inc - Camp Hill, PA

Overview of Ratings

4.7

August 23, 2017

By Sandy M_514906

Ella Home Care is a reliable company and pleasant to work with. My needs and my mother's needs are pretty locked down, and Ella Home Care helps me by visiting her and taking her out. I am the only relative that is close by, so they are providing a little break for me.

July 31, 2017

By Ralph T_503741

I would tell a friend that Ella Home Care has very nice people who do a good job. The services have helped me the most with cooking.

July 24, 2017

By Sandra M_500165

Ella Home Care is very good, and I would recommend them. The caregivers are very nice and pleasant. The caregivers help me with my laundry, change my bed, and help me bathe.

July 14, 2017

By Georgiana S_495834

Ella Home Care is dependable, caring, and considerate. Ella Home Care helps improve my situation in the way that they do things for me. They let me have time to do other things.

By Dorothy P_481896

Ella Home Care is very insistent in finding a good match for the caregiver and client.

By Angelo P_481895

Ella Home Care's personnel is competent, friendly, and they do their job well.

By Wendie H_481888

Ella Home Care is efficient and their caregivers are compassionate.

April 20, 2017

By Anna C

Ella Home Care listens to my requests and tries to follow through. Usually, everything works.

April 13, 2017

By Fran D

The caregiver from Ella Home Care is able to take me where I need to go, help with the house cleaning and anything else that I ask her to do.

March 14, 2017

By Dee F

Having Ella Home Care is very helpful.

March 14, 2017

By Olda H

Ella Home Care was able to come in and let us take care of our obligations while my mom prepared for surgery. The care lifted a weight off of my shoulders.

March 13, 2017

By Ann H

Ella Home Care has been able to make a positive difference by being good listeners and hearing what the families needs are.

February 22, 2017

By Dave C

Ella Home Care's service helps relieve me of some of the daily requirements I have to take care of my husband. Bathing is the main one.

February 13, 2017

By Michelle K

The caregiver helped me a lot because I was my mom's caregiver and I couldn't leave the house. The caregiver allowed me to go into another room so I could lay down and rest.

February 13, 2017

By Ronda Y

Ella Home Care was awesome. I had comfort knowing that the client would be well taken care of.

From Ella Home Care Inc - Camp Hill, PA

Ella Home Care improves the lives of our aging neighbors and their families by helping them with daily tasks, allowing them to stay independent in their homes for as long as possible. By following our "EllaVate" principles, our compassionate and well trained home care professionals can step in and help out that family take care of Mom or Dad, Grandma or Grandpa. Ella Home Care not only helps our aging neighbors stay independent in their homes, but allows sons and daughters to be just that again, sons and daughters, instead of caregivers.

Photos of Ella Home Care Inc - Camp Hill, PA

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra: Dementia Training, Observation & Reporting, Personal Care, Elder Abuse

Payment options