Amaisa Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Amaisa Home Care

cayfrances July 22, 2015

My mother has shared a home with my family for the last ten years. Our experiment in multi-generational living has been extremely positive, and we didn't want that to change when my mother's health began to diminish recently. At age 80, some very basic tasks were becoming too difficult or taking more time than was necessary. I contacted Amaisa Home Care, and it was the best decision I could have made. The experience from the very beginning when the owner and a nurse visited our home to do an assessment of my mother has been absolutely positive.

Currently, Mom has a caregiver come to the house from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. She has two caregivers who alternate days. It would be difficult to decide who we like better because they both are so warm, helpful, friendly and yet never obtrusive. They are always right on time, professional and flexible, as Mom might have different needs on different days. We have come to depend on them in our lives.

Mom says this is the best gift she has given herself and it's true. It's also been a gift for me, as I now have a break from caregiving and have a few hours each day when I know Mom is well cared for and that I can use for my own purposes. Hiring Amaisa Home Care for my mother has been a real life-changer. THANK YOU AMAISA HOME CARE!

B. Meeker July 05, 2015

We have found Amaisa to be caring and responsive. Our caregiver, Amy, has worked wonders with our uncle and he has come to rely on her on a daily basis, providing much needed relief for family members.

Highly recommended!

jojob48 April 12, 2015

This company was referred to me by an independent caregiver that was taking care of my mom. Amaisa Home Care worked diligently and professionally to find coverage for my mom during the last two weeks of Christmas. This was no easy task due to the holiday. Michelle and Sandy listened to my needs and filled the slots that I needed to provide coverage for my mom. Each individual they sent was professional, polite and treated my mom with great respect. They were courteous and provided excellent care around the clock...24/7! During this period of time, Michelle found a live-in that she thought would be a good fit for my mom. We have been so pleased with this live-in and she has been great with my mom. The live-in started the second week of January, 2015 and we have been very pleased with her professionalism, her relationship with my mom, her attention to detail and her comforting demeanor. I would gladly refer this company to anyone who might need their services. Their quality of service and the caregivers they have on staff is far above anyone we have employed in the past.

hopeful now April 07, 2015

Caretakers at Amaisa are like a second family. They are kind, understanding, and always available to meet my needs. When a regular caretaker is not available, someone else is available. The providers seem to sense my special needs and provide for them. I could not be happier.

Sonia R January 07, 2015

After my 90 year old father fell in Sept 2014 and had a brain bleed, he needed 24 hour care at home and Amaisa came to our rescue. The caretakers they have are so wonderful with my father. They have helped with preparing pureed meals, feeding, bathing and clothing him. Plus helping him walk with his walker and exercises . Michelle has been so understanding and flexible with our requests during such a difficult time. Sandy the Nurse has also offered so much guidance for us to make things as easy as possible for our family. They are always in touch with us and answer any questions we have. Now that Dad is improving so well, we are working with them to reduce the hours. They really do help our entire family with their support. We are very grateful to Amaisa. I don't know how we would care for Dad without them. We are so lucky to have found Amaisa!! We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that wants their loved ones to be well taken care of!!!

melleowood December 27, 2014

Amaisa Home Care was very responsive to all our needs and questions. They matched a care provider that was very compatible with our mother.

Kaner August 18, 2014

I interviewed this provider

I recently used Amaisa Home Care services to transport me to and from my doctor's office. I was scheduled for a minor procedure, which required Anastasia. I was told I could not drive myself or take a taxi. The office manager at the doctor's office provided me phone numbers to several local home care who offered transportation services. I contacted every single one but I found them to be inflexible and unprofessional. They required for me to meet with them in advance to sign a contract. They also required a credit card in advance to secure a pick-up schedule. I explained that I was not able to take time off to meet with them in advance of my doctor's visit and offered to sign a contract the day of my pick up, but they refused to accommodate me. I contacted my doctor and asked him to cancel my appointment, explaining the situation and my dissatisfaction with home care places to whom he had he had referred me. The office manager then provided me the phone number for Amaisa. I was nicely surprised when I spoke to Michelle. She assured me that no contract was needed in advance and she could collect the payment at the pick up or after my doctor's visit. She was extremely professional, delightful, and put my mind at ease about the process. I knew at that moment that I would be in great hands. On the day of my doctor's visit, Michelle arrived at my house a few minutes early and stepped out of the car to introduce herself. She handed me her business card and explained several options to help me save money. For example, she could stay in the doctor's office during my procedure, or she could pick me up after the procedures, which was cheaper. I was delighted to hear that no matter which option I choose, it would still be much cheaper than what other home care services had offered me. Following my procedure, Michelle offered to stop by at a grocery store or a starbucks for me and did not charge me for the time. I was extremely pleased with Michelle and Amaisa Home Care and I would certainly use their services again. They truly understand how to provide the best service for a very affordable price.

From Amaisa Home Care

Welcome to Amaisa Home Care

Compassionate, quality in-home care that allows you or your loved ones to stay in the comfort of home.

At Amaisa Home Care our specialty is professional, warm and compassionate senior care that allows our clients to live independently in the comfort of home. Whether our clients need us for a few hours a day or around the clock, we’ll always be there to provide quality, compassionate and responsive care.

We provide the following services:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers

Use our services because:

• WE CARE!
  • We offer individualized services
  • No minimum hours required
  • Complimentary client transportation to health care appointments
  • Client makes the final decision
  • We have over 30 years of experience in healthcare primarily working with elderly population
  • We have extensive training in assessing and addressing the needs of the client
  • We have an excellent reputation in the community
  • We provide quality care
  • We’re flexible
  • Our caregivers are held to a high standard and are well trained

At Amaisa Home Care our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing exceptional customer service. Caregivers You Can Count On!

You can rest assured because we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own family members. Our caregivers are employees and not contractors, who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and hospice care.

Whether you are looking to find a companion for just a few hours or a full-time, live-in caretaker, we will match you with candidates who will meet and exceed your requirements.

Whether you need assistance finding a care home or an assisted living facility, we will work with a pool of reputable facilities to find you the best match.

Amaisa Home Care served the following counties and surrounding area: Loudoun and Fairfax counties including, Reston, Sterling, Ashburn, Leesburg, Purcellville, Hamilton, Lovettsville, Middleburg, Round Hill, Herndon, Great Falls, and South Riding. Please give us call 24/7 for a free in-home care assessment.

Features of Amaisa Home Care