BrightStar Care Lawrenceville Lawrenceville, GA

Reviews of BrightStar Care Lawrenceville | Lawrenceville, GA

4.3

October 13, 2017

By Danyelle S_1

I would tell a friend that I'm satisfied with BrightStar Care, but their backup caregivers are not reliable. BrightStar Care makes my daughter's life easier because she relies on someone to take care of her when I'm away.

October 11, 2017

By Danyelle S

BrightStar Care has one worker we've had a good experience with. BrightStar Care allows us to complete our responsibilities, knowing the client is safe.

September 25, 2017

By Charles "Larry" S

BrightStar Care will send someone out in a fast matter. The caregivers are friendly. BrightStar Care helps me to finally get out and run errands.

September 20, 2017

By Darrell F

The caregiver from BrightStar Care was very professional. The caregiver gained me some mobility, and he knew his stuff.

From BrightStar Care Lawrenceville

BrightStar Care Lawrenceville is an in-home care provider serving Lawrenceville, GA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lawrenceville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Lawrenceville