Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson

Caring64398050 October 31, 2013

We've been using Visiting Angels for probably five weeks. They had more male people to act as companions and they were less expensive than the others. My husband needed someone to talk to besides me and the caregiver has done that very well. He is caring and he's a good match to my husband even though he is the same age as our grandchild. We couldn't ask for more.

WakaMama August 13, 2013

Other

My mom is newly in their at home care, courtesy medicaid. The care provider selected for her is great, and they hit it off immediately. I hope this is just the beginning of a great partnership for my mom's well being. Office staff is very good too.

About Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson

Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson is an in-home care provider serving Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.