Right at Home Las Vegas

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Las Vegas

Daniel E February 22, 2017

Right at Home's services simplified both of our lives.

Barbara S February 07, 2017

The help from Right at Home helped me keep my sanity. Caring for the client was too much to handle alone.

David D. January 24, 2017

I’m a Florida attorney with a client responsible for a family member near Las Vegas in a very difficult family situation. After disappointment with other agencies, I was fortunate to locate Steve and his team at Right At Home who helped the family for about 5 years. Right At Home made it possible for a dear lady to live out her last days at home instead of in a nursing home. Steve and his team were organized, flexible, diligent, responsible and honest, and seemed truly concerned for the health and well being of the lady they served. Thanks very much for the good work!

Mary K. S. November 12, 2016

Right at Home is a first class company and the best home health organization I have ever used. It starts with the owners who provided a personal touch and took sincere interest in my Mother's care and were always available to answer questions and help whenever needed. The caregivers themselves were kind, patient and compassionate and this significantly helped my Mother. Their friendly demeanor and courteous nature provided companionship and assistance during a difficult period when my Mother lived alone. I cannot thank you enough for all you did and I highly recommend you and your staff. You have my heartfelt gratitude.

Linda Kraus November 30, 2015

Whether it was a dentist appointment, a trip to the barber shop, a manicure or a drive to see red rock canyon - I always trusted that my dad was in good hands with his Right at Home caregivers.

Toyota2 September 14, 2014

I always knew that my dad was in good hands with the caretakers provided by Right at Home. The caretakers took dad to his dental appointments, chair exercise classes, adult day care, and out to lunch. On the weekends, the caretaker would make dad a big omelets. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs help to manage their elderly parent. L

Dean6 June 26, 2014

I just wanted to say thanks again for the outstanding service and care I received during my visit. I will definitely call again when I return.

Norak1 January 07, 2014

Other

I am the Director of Senior Services for Jewish Family Service Agency in Las Vegas. The team at Right at Home is exceptional. They have provided excellent home care services,evaluations and updated care status for all our clients and referrals. I would not hesitate to use their services.

Grateful in Dallas November 22, 2013

It was easy to begin receiving Right at Home services. Further, Monica, the caregiver provided, did more than was expected. My elderly mother could not have been easy to deal with, but Monica, somehow, was able to get along with her well until service had to be ended when Mom was moved to an assisted care facility. I believe Monica's assistance delayed that move. Thank you, Right at Home

Pam & Tom October 04, 2013

Right At Home provided excellent care for our mother from the summer of 2011 until late April 2013, when she passed on at the age of 93, and we recommend it to others who are seeking care for loved ones in their own homes. My sister and I live in Arizona and Georgia, respectively, and thanks to Right At Home, our mother was able to remain in her Las Vegas home of more than 30 years, to feel at home and remain in daily contact with neighbors, and receive care and support on a daily basis that would have been extremely difficult for us to provide. The Right At Home caregivers and the central office staff were exceptionally helpful and responsive to mother’s changing needs. They provided invaluable companionship, humor, housekeeping assistance, ensured that our mother had regular, nutritious meals, saw to it that she got to and from her numerous medical appointments, and took her on welcome outings. All along, Right At Home kept us regularly informed about our mother's activities and health, and regularly carried out and reported on actions that we had identified with them during the development of a customized care plan. Throughout the period of care, at our request and on their own, Right At Home office staff provided extremely helpful information on many topics having to do with our mother's health and wellbeing, and possible options to explore to ensure that her needs were met. Right At Home was invaluable to us!

Grateful3 July 31, 2013

Right-At-Home Services is a superb agency. Steve G. is the Operations Director. He is a nice gentleman, who I know cares about my father and his well-being. He matched my father with a caregiver who had the same temperament. He also asked for topics that my father was interested in chatting about, so the caregiver could begin conversations with my rather shy father. They hit it off the first day! Yes, I would recommend this agency- they have heart and integrity.

Louise8 June 27, 2013

My husband and I are both clients of Right at Home. With their wonderful help we are able to stay in our own home and not be stuck away in "the home"! All caregivers are kind and caring.

Diane11 September 05, 2012

Thank you so much to Cynthia for the care she has provided to my mother. Cynthia's help with sanitizing the bathroom, washing the linens, and providing continuous nutrition (i.e. breakfast, snacks, lunch, and beverages) helped my mother recover much faster this time from her latest stay in the hospital. I feel comfortable knowing she is there with my mother. I also appreciate the quick response from Steve and Louise when I call and there willingness to work with me on a schedule for my mother's care. Sincerly, Diane Lee

From Right at Home Las Vegas