Right at Home Las Vegas

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Las Vegas

Grateful in Dallas November 22, 2013

It was easy to begin receiving Right at Home services. Further, Monica, the caregiver provided, did more than was expected. My elderly mother could not have been easy to deal with, but Monica, somehow, was able to get along with her well until service had to be ended when Mom was moved to an assisted care facility. I believe Monica's assistance delayed that move. Thank you, Right at Home

Pam & Tom October 04, 2013

Right At Home provided excellent care for our mother from the summer of 2011 until late April 2013, when she passed on at the age of 93, and we recommend it to others who are seeking care for loved ones in their own homes. My sister and I live in Arizona and Georgia, respectively, and thanks to Right At Home, our mother was able to remain in her Las Vegas home of more than 30 years, to feel at home and remain in daily contact with neighbors, and receive care and support on a daily basis that would have been extremely difficult for us to provide. The Right At Home caregivers and the central office staff were exceptionally helpful and responsive to mother’s changing needs. They provided invaluable companionship, humor, housekeeping assistance, ensured that our mother had regular, nutritious meals, saw to it that she got to and from her numerous medical appointments, and took her on welcome outings. All along, Right At Home kept us regularly informed about our mother's activities and health, and regularly carried out and reported on actions that we had identified with them during the development of a customized care plan. Throughout the period of care, at our request and on their own, Right At Home office staff provided extremely helpful information on many topics having to do with our mother's health and wellbeing, and possible options to explore to ensure that her needs were met. Right At Home was invaluable to us!

Grateful3 July 31, 2013

Right-At-Home Services is a superb agency. Steve G. is the Operations Director. He is a nice gentleman, who I know cares about my father and his well-being. He matched my father with a caregiver who had the same temperament. He also asked for topics that my father was interested in chatting about, so the caregiver could begin conversations with my rather shy father. They hit it off the first day! Yes, I would recommend this agency- they have heart and integrity.

Louise8 June 27, 2013

My husband and I are both clients of Right at Home. With their wonderful help we are able to stay in our own home and not be stuck away in "the home"! All caregivers are kind and caring.

Diane11 September 05, 2012

Thank you so much to Cynthia for the care she has provided to my mother. Cynthia's help with sanitizing the bathroom, washing the linens, and providing continuous nutrition (i.e. breakfast, snacks, lunch, and beverages) helped my mother recover much faster this time from her latest stay in the hospital.

I feel comfortable knowing she is there with my mother.

I also appreciate the quick response from Steve and Louise when I call and there willingness to work with me on a schedule for my mother's care.

Sincerly, Diane Lee