Homewatch CareGivers Serving Summerlin and The Greater Las Vegas Valley

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Summerlin and The Greater Las Vegas Valley

ls628 March 15, 2014

I live on the East Coast and my parents live in Las Vegas. Last year my mom had a serious illness and needed in home care. I have been using Homewatch ever since. Our caregiver is wonderful. She is caring, and treats my parents as if she were her own parents. I can sleep at night knowing that my parents have Teisha taking care of her. Sue, the owner is very professional and helped with payment arrangements. I highly recommend this agency.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Summerlin and The Greater Las Vegas Valley

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Summerlin and The Greater Las Vegas Valley include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Summerlin and The Greater Las Vegas Valley

Business Address