BrightStar Care Las Vegas

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 16, 2017

By Judith M

BrightStar Care is a good company and the people are on time and professional. The services were on time and the caregivers followed my direction.

November 10, 2017

By Paul B_3

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is accommodating and sends knowledgeable individuals. There is nothing else BrightStar Care could have done to make a positive impact, this is as good as it gets. I did meet an individual through BrightStar Care that I will keep in contact with.

November 03, 2017

By Jeri R

I would tell them that the caregivers are competent. I hired BrightStar Care to be there in case I fell.

November 03, 2017

By Maureen O_1

BrightStar Care is a great company, who are reliable and professional. BrightStar Care is able to be a reliable resource and support for me and my grandfather.

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous_312

I would recommend BrightStar Care to a friend because the people that they send out are just amazing and they have an amazing crew. One nurse in particular went above and beyond, that is the kind of staff that they have. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by always cooking for me and making sure that I eat.

October 11, 2017

By Charles M_1

I recently had a falling out with BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care has not followed through on recent events or attempted to apologize. The services with BrightStar Care were disappointing. The caregiver should have been building a relationship with my loved one.

October 11, 2017

By Alice L_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has very reliable staffing. It was a major relief to have BrightStar Care. It meant that I could go to bed that night, because someone was keeping an eye on my aunt.

October 09, 2017

By Maria R_1

BrightStar Care, for the most part, is very punctual. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping my father with his shower.

September 27, 2017

By Paul B_8

BrightStar Care is an excellent company and they do what they say. If I didn't get the infusions from BrightStar Care, I would be on a walker or wheelchair.

September 26, 2017

By Anonymous_404

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is adaptable to my needs. BrightStar Care keeps their appointments and shows up when they are asked.

September 19, 2017

By Colleen T

BrightStar Care was very efficient and the staff members were nice. BrightStar Care's services were invaluable to me during my post surgery recovery. BrightStar Care came to visit me in a hotel during my first night of recovery.

September 13, 2017

By Karen L_1

The people that come into help are very nice and safe. I am not afraid of them and that makes a difference. I don't drive and my son made me come here. I am not happy here. I am very lonely. My life is not the same as it used to be. I would like to be home. The caregiver that comes in is delightful. She takes me shopping. We have fun together.

From BrightStar Care Las Vegas

BrightStar Care Las Vegas is an in-home care provider serving Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Las Vegas offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Las Vegas