BrightStar Care Laredo

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 01, 2017

By Maribel A_1

BrightStar Care makes you feel safe in their hands. BrightStar Care made me feel better as a person and gave me motivation to keep going.

November 16, 2017

By Liliana L

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very accessible. BrightStar Care provides respite care for my daughter.

November 16, 2017

By Melissa E

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good agency, they are understanding, and patient with me. BrightStar Care is attentive and makes sure that I am getting my medicines and that I have a balanced weight.

November 14, 2017

By Ninfa M

BrightStar Care has been treating my loved one very nicely and politely and I see that they do their job. The service improved my loved one's life because she's happy that the caregivers come and take care of her.

November 10, 2017

By Bernice M

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they basically provide skilled nurses and good CNA's who are very knowledgeable. Having BrightStar Care for my loved one is helpful for me because if I didn't have them, I could not lift or move him. I wish I could have more hours with them.

November 09, 2017

By Derrick S

I love BrightStar Care and they are the best because everyone is so patient BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I can understand my son better now and I kind of know what he is trying to tell me.

By Rosa V

BrightStar Care is a responsible agency and they are very good at providing me the care that I need. I am very comfortable with the services. I really like my nurse. She took initiative in helping me getting a hold of my doctor. My other caregiver is also very attentive and respectful.

By Maria Dolores P

I'm very happy with my caregiver who provides therapy for me from BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by helping me with whatever my doctor wants them to do or whatever I need.

By Yvonne C

BrightStar Care's caregivers are very nice. I get very sick and can't take antibiotics by mouth; I have to get it through a vein and it usually takes two weeks, so home health comes in and does the treatments.

By Gabriela

BrightStar Care does things well. BrightStar Care teaches us.

By Dulce R

BrightStar Care has a caregiver that gives good service. BrightStar Care has allowed my loved one to feel more relaxed.

By Destinny B

I wouldn't recommend BrightStar Care because I had battle with them because they don't give me more hours of service. The nurse has done a lot of things for my daughter. Besides her normal duties, she also handles our office work.

By Jesus C

BrightStar Care provides good service and the therapists come when they say they will. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by taking good care of me and feeling comfortable with them.

By SanJuana G

BrightStar Care is the best agency. Their therapists are so nice and they treated me like family. BrightStar Care sent me the perfect therapists. I am always alone, so they would listen and talk to me. They made me feel comfortable with them.

By Seleny G

The services from BrightStar Care have never failed me. My daughter was not getting the nutrition she needed and the services from BrightStar Care have helped to improve her condition.

By Alexa L

BrightStar Care gives great services. I like them, and everything has been perfect so far. The services from BrightStar Care make everything function well.

November 02, 2017

By Maria A C

BrightStar Care is very friendly and professional. The caregivers from BrightStar Care are very dependable. I can call them at any time.

October 24, 2017

By Maria A_2

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has polite people and they provide attention. I don't have to struggle to get a hold of them. The services has helped my son. I have seen the treatment that was provided for him, and it's been good. We are being provided with occupational and speech therapy.

October 24, 2017

By Dante M

BrightStar Care because has always been very polite, they attend to my sons well, and I've never had a problem with them. The service has helped in the development and progress of my children.

October 19, 2017

By Arelee Q

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are really good with the therapies, are very patient, and they help with scheduling. The service helps the client to improve her learning.

By Raul C

I would tell someone to hire BrightStar Care right away. They did their jobs good and they would call me and see when they could come over. They did their job, they checked my arm, weight, heart, and sugar. They gave me advice on what to do when I see my doctor. Since I was sick, my mind was not all there. The nurses would come by and see if I was feeling okay and if I needed help. By the week, I was getting better from their care and checking on my vitals. They were always here when they had to be and would call to see how I felt each day. In the morning I would feel unwell and they would tell me what to do throughout each day to feel better. I'd give them a hundred out of ten.

By Ines V

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is good people and if I get sick then the nurses help me. BrightStar Care comes and they do therapy on me and they check on me.

By Lynda Mae V

BrightStar Care is very thorough. BrightStar Care performs physical therapy on me and they are going to start helping me with my respiration.

October 13, 2017

By Claudia M

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because of the nurses that come to see my loved one, they are very receptive to her and they talk to her, even though she cannot speak. They really take good care of her. I think that having BrightStar Care has been positive for me because whenever I ask the caregivers for help, they aid me right away.

October 12, 2017

By Mary Cruz V

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care comes on time and doesn't stop coming to help me with what I need. BrightStar Care have made my life easier because they come to check on my health so that I might get better.

By Alma L

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has quick service. The BrightStar Care nurse pays attention to my mother.

By Modesto R

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care takes excellent care of me, and they take the time to assess me. BrightStar Care helps me with my medication and they explain it all to me.

By Jorge C

BrightStar Care does pretty good with check ups and all of that. I am more at ease because BrightStar Care will check my glucose and blood pressure.

By Diana C_1

BrightStar Care provides good service for me. BrightStar Care needs to have the caregivers to be tougher on my therapy and be friendlier towards me.

By Juan R

BrightStar Care helps my son to learn how to speak more and helps with speech therapy. The services helps my son comprehend more and know how to communicate with our family.

By Leticia D

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is a good company and they give me good therapy. The caregivers do a good job at explaining my therapy to me.

October 06, 2017

By Francisco V_1

BrightStar Care takes very good care of me. The caregivers pay attention to my needs.

October 06, 2017

By Jesus P

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care gives me great services and great care. BrightStar Care is helping me by giving me my medication and taking the pressure off because if I need anything, they are always there to help.

By Rosalina G

The treatment and services should be a lot better from BrightStar Care. They need to focus more on the individual.

By Leticia E

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they provide their services on time. BrightStar Care's services are helpful because they help make my life easier. They make my life easier by doing things for me that I can't do myself.

By Beatrice C

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they helped me get everything that I needed in place, their staff is very good, and they're qualified. The owner of the agency is very hands on. The BrightStar Care services made my life easier because they helped with exercises, and they did some light cooking.

By Arturo M

BrightStar Care does a good job and they try to help you. BrightStar Care's caregivers help motivate me.

By Jesus Z

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they're very responsive. BrightStar Care's services help my son with medication.

By Marissa L

BrightStar Care teaches my child to learn well. My son learns more because of BrightStar Care.

By Mario P

BrightStar Care is a great company because they attend to me well and are professional in their work. The therapy for my two knee surgeries has been great and BrightStar Care has helped with that.

By Rosario P

I would recommend BrightStar Care to other people because they have done their job well by checking my vitals correctly. BrightStar Care has had a positive impact on me because the caregivers came to take my vitals, and I needed their help after my surgery.

September 18, 2017

By Ramon C

I would tell someone that I'm very satisfied in the way BrightStar Care handles me and treats me. I'm not able to drive, so BrightStar Care has made it possible to go to the doctor once a week and it has been very convenient.

September 18, 2017

By Javier L

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they treat people well. The BrightStar Care's services help by checking having my husband's blood pressure checked.

September 15, 2017

By Olga G_1

BrightStar Care has given me great services, since the nurse comes to my check up. BrightStar Care has given me enthusiasm to get up.

September 13, 2017

By Isabel E

I would recommend BrightStar Care to other people because they are very gentle, and they treat me very well in every regard. I think BrightStar Care has a positive impact on my life because every time that I need help, especially when I faint, my caregiver is able to help me with my seizures and knows how to take care of me.

September 12, 2017

By Quendra G

BrightStar Care is very punctual. When they say that they will be there, they are there on time. BrightStar Care has helped my child with her speech therapy. She was bullied before and now her speech has improved a lot.

From BrightStar Care Laredo

BrightStar Care Laredo is an in-home care provider serving Laredo, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Laredo offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Laredo