BrightStar Care Laredo

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Laredo

By Alma L 537627

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has quick service. The BrightStar Care nurse pays attention to my mother.

By Modesto R 537616

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care takes excellent care of me, and they take the time to assess me. BrightStar Care helps me with my medication and they explain it all to me.

By Jorge C 537588

BrightStar Care does pretty good with check ups and all of that. I am more at ease because BrightStar Care will check my glucose and blood pressure.

By Diana C 537585

BrightStar Care provides good service for me. BrightStar Care needs to have the caregivers to be tougher on my therapy and be friendlier towards me.

By Juan R 537582

BrightStar Care helps my son to learn how to speak more and helps with speech therapy. The services helps my son comprehend more and know how to communicate with our family.

By Leticia D 537580

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is a good company and they give me good therapy. The caregivers do a good job at explaining my therapy to me.

October 06, 2017

By Francisco V 535953

BrightStar Care takes very good care of me. The caregivers pay attention to my needs.

October 06, 2017

By Jesus P 535950

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care gives me great services and great care. BrightStar Care is helping me by giving me my medication and taking the pressure off because if I need anything, they are always there to help.

By Rosalina G_526843

The treatment and services should be a lot better from BrightStar Care. They need to focus more on the individual. I can't answer this question.

By Leticia E_526838

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they provide their services on time. BrightStar Care's services are helpful because they help make my life easier. They make my life easier by doing things for me that I can't do myself.

By Beatrice C_526771

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they helped me get everything that I needed in place, their staff is very good, and they're qualified. The owner of the agency is very hands on. The BrightStar Care services made my life easier because they helped with exercises, and they did some light cooking.

By Arturo M_526762

BrightStar Care does a good job and they try to help you. BrightStar Care's caregivers help motivate me.

By Jesus Z_526358

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they're very responsive. BrightStar Care's services help my son with medication.

By Mia Alexa L_526107

BrightStar Care teaches my child to learn well. My son learns more because of BrightStar Care.

By Mario P_526005

BrightStar Care is a great company because they attend to me well and are professional in their work. The therapy for my two knee surgeries has been great and BrightStar Care has helped with that.

By Rosario P_525570

I would recommend BrightStar Care to other people because they have done their job well by checking my vitals correctly. BrightStar Care has had a positive impact on me because the caregivers came to take my vitals, and I needed their help after my surgery.

September 18, 2017

By Ramon C_525454

I would tell someone that I'm very satisfied in the way BrightStar Care handles me and treats me. I'm not able to drive, so BrightStar Care has made it possible to go to the doctor once a week and it has been very convenient.

September 18, 2017

By Javier L_525434

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they treat people well. The BrightStar Care's services help by checking having my husband's blood pressure checked.

September 15, 2017

By Olga G_524652

BrightStar Care has given me great services, since the nurse comes to my check up. BrightStar Care has given me enthusiasm to get up.

September 13, 2017

By Isabel E_522831

I would recommend BrightStar Care to other people because they are very gentle, and they treat me very well in every regard. I think BrightStar Care has a positive impact on my life because every time that I need help, especially when I faint, my caregiver is able to help me with my seizures and knows how to take care of me.

September 12, 2017

By Quendra G_522824

BrightStar Care is very punctual. When they say that they will be there, they are there on time. BrightStar Care has helped my child with her speech therapy. She was bullied before and now her speech has improved a lot.

From BrightStar Care Laredo

BrightStar Care Laredo is an in-home care provider serving Laredo, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Laredo offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Laredo