In Home Care Services near Lansing, Illinois
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 0 reviews for Lansing In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Husband Balks My Care At Every Turn!
Blog Post: When a spouse balks at your caregiving attempts, it may be that there are hidden issues -- for both of you. Find out when in-home care or getting help from home health agencies might be the right alternative.
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own