Right at Home Lansdale

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Lansdale

Nick Albano June 04, 2015

We were very happy and pleased with the care provided by Right At Home. My 94-year-old father was very happy with the person who came to the house.

Stella W. May 15, 2015

Mary Jane was very good with Robert. He always waited for her when it was her day and time. He would listen to her directions for his care. I wish I'd known of your services sooner. Thank you again. I would recommend you services to anyone.

light heart April 30, 2015

Foremost is how well they stay in touch with you. Excellent communication!

Cecilio June 30, 2014

Thank you for the help Guilarose who comes regularly twice a week. She always comes on time. She is gracious and polite. She does her work quickly and efficiently.

Doris26 June 19, 2014

Jerry and his staff not only made my mother's last few days easier but they also made us feel more comfortable and relaxed knowing they were there. We would highly recommend them.

Dara2 April 30, 2014

Right at Home has a wonderful service. When my mother-in law needed assistance with her apartment, laundry, and every moving, the care that your aides provided was invaluable. Due to hectic work and daycare schedules, we were not always available to help. It was nice knowing that her needs were met. Then our visits could be just that, visits (without all the housework).

Lois5 June 28, 2013

My care offered by Kathleen, was excellent. She filled all my needs. I miss her.

Rod2 April 11, 2013

Jerry and his people were very professional and caring. Thanks.

From Right at Home Lansdale