Right at Home Lansdale

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Lansdale

June 14, 2017

By Beth V_483283

Right at Home's employees are very reliable and they are very knowledgeable on how to handle certain situations. The caregivers are very caring as well.

May 24, 2017

By Robert R_474731

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has been pretty consistent and they have given us no problems.

March 23, 2017

By Donna M

The services help me so much. My mother is doing better because of the services from Right at Home.

March 14, 2017

By Ray T

Keeping elderly people in their homes today is a very difficult thing, and I get 24/7 services from Right at Home.

February 23, 2017

By Sue J

The services have been very positive for the client. The employees that Right at Home has are very personable employees who are qualified to care for their clients.

January 03, 2017

By RChernow

Jerry, Victoria and the home health aides were incredibly easy to work with and very helpful during a very stressful time. I recommend their services to anyone.

September 15, 2016

By Piper Willie

We were extremely satisfied with the care given by the three Right At Home aides that took care of our Aunt and Uncle. The aides were always upbeat and had a cheery attitude which they passed on to our family.

June 17, 2016

By Charlotte L154768

Professional and always available. Dependable, capable, organized staff. Record keeping is A+. Will not hesitate to call them if needed in the future. One family member had their service for 3 years, another for 6-8 weeks.

June 09, 2016

By rahdmg

The Right At Home Live-In aide was very compassionate and caring and was a great help at a time when are family was very stressed with the care taking for our Aunt. It made us feel at ease to have a nice helpful person to be with our Aunt when we couldn't be.

May 27, 2016

By suzannewr

The personal care given my brother by both Lee and George is remarkable. They treat him with respect and are gentle and supportive. My brother feels secure with his care givers and we feel he is in good hands, which helps alleviate our concerns and worries. Everyone involved from Right At Home is instantly available for any questions and they are anxious to help where they can. We were so fortunate to have found this agency. I recommend them highly and without reservation.

December 31, 2015

By Reviewer47

Service provided was excellent. The care provider, Meredith, is a terrific person and connected well with our mother. We as a family are well pleased with Right at Home.

September 30, 2015

By Bob McConnell

Unfortunately we only needed your service once before my mom passed. But between phone calls and meeting with Jerry, everyone was very helpful and concerned. Thank you.

June 04, 2015

By Nick Albano

We were very happy and pleased with the care provided by Right At Home. My 94-year-old father was very happy with the person who came to the house.

May 15, 2015

By Stella W.

Mary Jane was very good with Robert. He always waited for her when it was her day and time. He would listen to her directions for his care. I wish I'd known of your services sooner. Thank you again. I would recommend you services to anyone.

April 30, 2015

By light heart

Foremost is how well they stay in touch with you. Excellent communication!

June 30, 2014

By Cecilio

Thank you for the help Guilarose who comes regularly twice a week. She always comes on time. She is gracious and polite. She does her work quickly and efficiently.

June 19, 2014

By Doris26

Jerry and his staff not only made my mother's last few days easier but they also made us feel more comfortable and relaxed knowing they were there. We would highly recommend them.

April 30, 2014

By Dara2

Right at Home has a wonderful service. When my mother-in law needed assistance with her apartment, laundry, and every moving, the care that your aides provided was invaluable. Due to hectic work and daycare schedules, we were not always available to help. It was nice knowing that her needs were met. Then our visits could be just that, visits (without all the housework).

June 28, 2013

By Lois5

My care offered by Kathleen, was excellent. She filled all my needs. I miss her.

April 11, 2013

By Rod2

Jerry and his people were very professional and caring. Thanks.

From Right at Home Lansdale