Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Central Penn Nursing Care Inc.
Caring104858150 May 01, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
I used Central Penn because of flexibility. The caregivers have all been great. They don’t require long hour commitments so it’s a good way to augment our regular care.
jmrice December 30, 2011
The person to whom I spoke at Central Penn was very kind and helpful. She referred me to the type of help I was seeking (we already had Visiting Nurses) and gave me the phone number of the VA. I had never thought of it so I really appreciated her taking the time to do that.
From Central Penn Nursing Care Inc.
Central Penn Nursing Care, Inc. has been setting the standard for Home Care for over 25 years.
Our experienced Caregivers can help you or your loved one with:
- personal care, bathing, dressing
- light housekeeping
- medication reminders
- providing transportation to doctor
- appointments and errands
Our Nursing Supervisors will:
- meet with you and your family members and do a FREE assessment to determine how Central Penn can most effectively meet your individual needs.
- be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- supervise our caregivers to ensure safe, reliable home care is ALWAYS provided.
- evaluate and make appropriate changes needed to insure the client and employees safety.
Our Scheduling Coordinators are:
- on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to scheduling needs.
- creating customized schedules to meet individual requests from the client.
Our Caregivers are:
- hired from a face-to-face interviews and references are thoroughly checked
- carefully screened with criminal background checks and drug tested
- Central Penn Nursing Care's employees are insured for Workers' Compensation and liability.
Home Care can be provided in varied locations to best fit your needs:
- Private homes.
- Retirement Communities.
- Rehabilitation Centers.
- Assisted Living Facilities.
Central Penn Nursing Care Inc. Caregivers
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|RN on staff:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|
Features of Central Penn Nursing Care Inc.
- Rate for hourly care: $19.50/hour
1910 Fruitville Pike, Suite One
Lancaster, PA 17601
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities