Synergy Homecare Lakewood, CO

Reviews of Synergy Homecare | Lakewood, CO

Overview of Ratings

April 30, 2012

By Chshaw

My thanks to Synergy HomeCare of Denver for assisting my parents through their very rough time following my father's falls and my mother's slide backwards with emphysema and COPD. My father is now out of his cast and able to bear his full body weight on the leg that had two surgeries. He is now using a walker until he feels confident and safe but, is no longer in a wheel chair and my mother, thanks to the steroid and antibiotic treatment and a change in her medication, has come through the recent emphysema set-back just as her doctor had hoped she would. I appreciate everything that Synergy of Denver has done to make this time of transition for my parents an easier one. Thank you so much. I will be most happy to recommend your agency to anyone who has the need to retain services like those your company provides.

March 20, 2012

By benbrimer

I am a retired priest. During the past Christmas holidays I suffered a severe fall at a local mall. This required weeks of rehabilitation at a local care center. Upon my return to my home I was advised to use Synergy HomeCare to aid in the completion of my recuperation. I found the service they provided to be outstanding and very attentive to my needs. My recuperation would have been many more weeks had I not used their home care providers. I am so thankful that there is an agency like Synergy to attend to me during my recovery. Monsignor R.

March 19, 2012

By SheldonL

To explain how important Synergy Home Care has become to my life and the lives of my elderly parents, you must first understand the circumstances that led up to my introduction to Betsi B. About eighteen months ago, my 89 year old mother at the time, who still lives with my 96 year old father, had fallen and broken her collar bone as well as cheek bone. She had already been living with Macular Degeneration and chronic back pain and my father, among other age related problems, has a difficult time at best walking and is partially deaf. Now these two people who have lived together in the same house for over 56 years and been married for 69, were faced with a major crisis. How do they maintain their life style, in and among their possessions and familiar surroundings, and yet come to terms with their physical disabilities. My introduction to Betsi B and Synergy Home Care came at my mother's hospital bedside. As I live 2000 miles away from my parents, I was at a loss as to how to solve the dilemma of caring for the two most important people in the world to me. Synergy Home Care, Betsi, her son Ben, and staff, have through their constant & personal involvement, brought my parents back their dignity. Whether it's taking my father to a Doctor appointment, my mother to shop or have her hair done, making sure they are not alone on holidays or bringing them home cooked meals, the devotion to their charges is unmatched. Synergy's attentiveness to the detail and needs of the lives of my parents has more than exceeded any of my preconceived ideas of what home care could be. They are the definitive of what home care "should be".

March 06, 2012

By somma

When my parents needed assistance at home, we were referred to several different home care agencies. Synergy stood out as an agency to try because the shift-work they offered was compatible with our needs and they were most concerned about meeting the needs of my parents. We have never regretted that choice. From the beginning the caregivers have been very professional and confident in their care giving and they treat my parents with kindness and respect. My parents enjoy having someone around to help. The caregivers keep me informed of my parents' well-being and progress on a daily basis. I feel a sense of relief knowing my parents are in good hands.

March 05, 2012

By candisa

Other

Synergy HomeCare has been helping my parents for the last number of years. Their efficient, professional service helps me not worry about them and my parents remain independent. When the time comes for full-time care, I won't have to go elsewhere. Nursing facilities are costly and eat up savings very quickly. Thank you Synergy HomeCare. A Satisfied Relative

March 02, 2012

By SusanHa

Synergy HomeCare of Denver provided care for my mother for approximately seven months before her passing in January 2012. Throughout those months, Synergy provided compassionate and dependable care. Toward the end of her life, my mother needed significantly more care, and Synergy was wonderful in providing my Mom with caretakers at a moment's notice. The caretakers made excellent documentation about my Mom's condition during each visit and assisted my mother with anything she needed. Betsy B. was particularly attentive throughout the process. She was easy to get in touch with, easy to talk to, and was a source of information and support during a very difficult time. I highly recommend Synergy's services to anyone needing home care-giving services.

March 02, 2012

By Merrysea

Since my wife and I settled in Denver in 1959, we have enjoyed a wonderful life in the Mile High City. I retired after 31 years with a major engineering firm. My wife is a retired homemaker. We have been together since 1950, over 60 years. A few years ago, we decided we needed a bit of assistance with our living requirements. We contacted a home care agency. We were disillusioned with the minimal care and lack of support we received. Exasperated, we contacted other family members and friends and eventually got in touch with Synergy HomeCare of Denver and Betsi B, RN. Betsi came over to our home and gave us the background about her company, the support she could provide, and the pricing. She gave us the whole thing - total support, and fair pricing. The full detail of what she would do for us was laid out. We will have been with Synergy two years this March and this is the best service we could have hoped for-far beyond the call of duty. My wife needs continual care and Synergy matches the proper caregivers to the job. The caregivers that we have are professionally trained and when new caregivers are brought in, they are well trained by the veterans to tend to our needs. Synergy always will filter the difficulties out and find a way to do the job successfully. Communication is important and management follows up with an in-home visit at least twice a week to us. Synergy provides an uncommon personal touch. We have referred many family members to Synergy. My wife and I plan to continue service with Synergy of Denver for many years to come.

March 01, 2012

By SaboB

My dad, who has dementia, loves his Synergy caregivers and they appear to love him (even though he can be a real pill at times!) The caregivers are understanding, kind and skillful and are often able to calm him with a gentle word or touch. When Synergy started caring for my dad, he seemed to be at death's door and was hardly eating. Now he is eating well and has gained over 20 pounds. The caregivers are top-notch, but the management is outstanding as well. They are on-site frequently, keep close tabs on my dad's progress and problems, and are always easy to communicate with. Synergy has given me peace of mind during this difficult stage of my father's illness.

February 29, 2012

By Tank7775

Synergy Home Care employees have been taking care of my disabled husband. The CNAs who have come to us have all been kind, honest and completely competent to do take care of his needs. We have been very happy with Synergy Home Care.

February 28, 2012

By Kmeskis

I interviewed this provider

Our family was lucky to find Synergy Home Care about a year and a half ago. The owner and manager, Betsi B., R.N. takes hands on care of our aging parents. My mother is wheelchair bound and my father was trying to care for her at home with his own health problems. Betsi and her staff took over our care plan and worked with us until we had the care necessary for our parents to be able to live at home. Betsi makes regular visits to their home and checks on their health needs as well as care needs and keeps us informed of any issues that may arise. The caregivers working for Synergy have been of the highest caliber. They are knowledgeable, reliable, and trustworthy and we feel very comfortable with this company taking care of our precious parents. We would strongly recommend Synergy to anyone who finds themselves in the difficult position of caring for loved ones.

From Synergy Homecare

Synergy Homecare is an in-home care provider serving Lakewood, CO and the surrounding area. Synergy Homecare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Synergy Homecare