Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
80228

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

June 20, 2017

By Elizabeth E_485468

Home Care Assistance is thorough and they give lots of client attention. They also have attention to detail for my dad and they treat us all with respect.

June 06, 2017

By Amy M_479615

Home Care Assistance is dependable, friendly, competent, and they do a good job.

May 23, 2017

By sandy-shortt

Home Care Assistance has brought tremendous care for me in my home and trips to doctors and shopping. I no longer feel stranded and alone. The service they provide is the best in every way -- I feel BRIGHT. AND ALIVE. They make you feel very comfortable ---I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

May 11, 2017

By Regina M_468954

Home Care Assistance is very client based and are very concerned with how well they do for their clients.

May 05, 2017

By Janelle B_466305

Home Care Assistance has really great employees, and the owners are good to work with.

March 14, 2017

By Bob J

Home Care Assistance literally saved my wife and my health. They were there on the night that we contacted them. We don't have the stressed feeling about my mother having a health crises because we know that Home Care Assistance will be there at a moment's notice if we needed them.

March 10, 2017

By Barb D

Home Care Assistance has relieved my stress and has made my dad comfortable and safe.

March 07, 2017

By Kathy S

The services make me feel reassured that there is someone filling in. I like that they give reports.

February 06, 2017

By Allen M

I was able to go to work because of Home Care Assistance.

January 09, 2017

By Sandy S

Except for one incident recently, things have been great. I have strokes and a lot of doctor's visits, and I love my caregiver.

From Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County is an in-home care provider serving Lakewood, CO and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County