Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Regina M_468954 May 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very client based and are very concerned with how well they do for their clients.

Janelle B_466305 May 05, 2017

Home Care Assistance has really great employees, and the owners are good to work with.

Bob J March 14, 2017

Home Care Assistance literally saved my wife and my health. They were there on the night that we contacted them. We don't have the stressed feeling about my mother having a health crises because we know that Home Care Assistance will be there at a moment's notice if we needed them.

Barb D March 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance has relieved my stress and has made my dad comfortable and safe.

Kathy S March 07, 2017

The services make me feel reassured that there is someone filling in. I like that they give reports.

Allen M February 06, 2017

I was able to go to work because of Home Care Assistance.

Sandy S January 09, 2017

Except for one incident recently, things have been great. I have strokes and a lot of doctor's visits, and I love my caregiver.

About Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County is an in-home care provider serving Lakewood, CO and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.