Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

4.8

July 07, 2017

By Cindy S_8

I felt very comfortable that Home Care Assistance was very aware at my concerns for my husband, they were very communicative with me while I was gone. I was able to go back and visit my mom without being anxious about my husband not being safe or cared for.

July 07, 2017

By Julia E

I like Home Care Assistance a lot. They are always enthusiastic about their customers and take good care of them. The caregivers from Home Care Assistance helped with my mother a lot. Since I had a stroke, that was a big deal for me.

June 19, 2017

By Elizabeth E_1

Home Care Assistance is thorough and they give lots of client attention. They also have attention to detail for my dad and they treat us all with respect. Having the caregivers in the house really improves my loved one's quality of life and they are willing to work with his activity levels. They even help prepare dinners. I also like that if a caregiver can't make it, they worry about finding a new one instead of me having to worry about it.

June 06, 2017

By Amy M_1

Home Care Assistance is dependable, friendly, competent, and they do a good job. Home Care Assistance has made life easier by providing attention for the client and they give him someone here to talk to.

May 23, 2017

By sandy-shortt

Home Care Assistance has brought tremendous care for me in my home and trips to doctors and shopping. I no longer feel stranded and alone. The service they provide is the best in every way -- I feel BRIGHT. AND ALIVE. They make you feel very comfortable ---I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

May 11, 2017

By Regina M_2

Home Care Assistance is very client based and are very concerned with how well they do for their clients. The caregivers from Home Care Assistance keep the client focused and engaged on what he is doing.

May 05, 2017

By Janelle B_3

Home Care Assistance has really great employees, and the owners are good to work with.

March 14, 2017

By Bob J_4

Home Care Assistance worked with us the entire time to find caregivers that my mom could understand that had the strength to handle my mom's needs. Home Care Assistance literally saved my wife and my health. They were there on the night that we contacted them. We don't have the stressed feeling about my mother having a health crises because we know that Home Care Assistance will be there at a moment's notice if we needed them.

March 10, 2017

By Barb D_1

Home Care Assistance has the most loving, caring caretakers that are responsible and dedicated. Home Care Assistance has relieved my stress and has made my dad comfortable and safe.

March 07, 2017

By Kathy S_4

We like the owner and supervisor at Home Care Assistance. I love how they have been really good at keeping in touch with me about what is going on. I like that they do weekly reports and then they call in between if something comes up. The services make me feel reassured that there is someone filling in. I like that they give reports.

February 06, 2017

By Allen M_2

Home Care Assistance was quick to respond when we first asked for the services. I was able to go to work because of Home Care Assistance.

January 09, 2017

By Sandy S_6

Home Care Assistance does a good job with screening their employees and matching compatible caregiver. Except for one incident recently, things have been great. I have strokes and a lot of doctor's visits, and I love my caregiver.

From Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County

Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County is an in-home care provider serving Lakewood, CO and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County