Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Gene35 October 03, 2015

We had care for our father off and on for a 1 1/2 and they did a great job always scheduling care for him. Caring and going out of the way really stood out to our family.

Thank you Home Instead.

Betty K. September 30, 2015

Ladies helping me have been great.

Maureen Kolosky August 31, 2015

This was an amazing experience especially during such a stressful time. Everyone was great from the first visit to get information to the aides who came. My mom was very comfortable and she loved all the girls.

Kay Blocker August 31, 2015

They are easy to work with especially with the changes in our schedule. The office staff is very organized. The caregivers are efficient and always on time. They have a friendly and caring attitude towards their patients.

rogers10 August 13, 2015

Home Instead is always there for us when we need help. Great caring people!

Louise19 July 31, 2015

I have caregivers live with me from Home Instead. They are wonderful!

Janie3 June 29, 2015

I currently use Home Instead. The caregivers they provide are all angels. Without them, I would not be able to live in my home. I just love them all!

Judy113088150 June 29, 2015

I have tried two other agencies before finding Home Instead in Lakeland. We have been with them for 3 years now, and we couldn't be happier. The girls they have sent out have done a wonderful job so far.

Linda S Tx June 02, 2015

Home Instead Lakeland cares! They are always trying to help our family with changes, schedules and helping my mom through daily household tasks. We live out of state and they email us with updates and call us to make sure we know what's happening in moms life.

Thank you to Monica, April and Temi that are always there for us.

Mindy12 April 14, 2015

My family uses Home Instead Lakeland and we very pleased with the care our family receives and the updates if we are not there. Just wanted to thank them for a great job.

Thanks, Mindy

Audrey B November 10, 2014

Thank you Home Instead for being there for my parents. The office staff and caregivers are caring and treat us like family and are always available when we need help.

Shirley94701150 June 19, 2014

Home Instead provides a 5 star service! John and his wife have been very helpful in our need. The actual caregiver, Andrea, has been a godsend. We are pleased and thankful!

Harry18 January 31, 2014

On searching for an in-home care for my wife, I had it down to two different ones and Home Instead seemed to be better qualified as far as I was concerned for what I wanted, that's how we ended up with them. They seemed to be more caring than the other one was. I have been using them for four years now. They came out and interviewed me and within that first week almost immediately, I had a CNA out here. Unfortunately, she left because she got a job in the hospital. She was hoping she could do both because she liked working with my wife and I enjoyed her too, but unfortunately we had to let her go. After her, we had one or two people that weren't satisfactory and we told the agency about them and lately I haven't seen them working around anymore, so the agency seemed to take what you say literally and go and do something about it. The current caregivers we have now would come three days a week and all they do is just get her up in the morning, wash her and get her dressed.

Carla10 November 28, 2013

Overall, Home Instead does a great job caring for my mother. If there's an issue, it is quickly and professionally resolved.

ginnieb August 09, 2012

Love home instead they are compassionate ,experienced with patience and understanding. I have used them in 2 different cities and the consistency is there.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address