Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.9

August 31, 2015

By Kay Blocker

They are easy to work with especially with the changes in our schedule. The office staff is very organized. The caregivers are efficient and always on time. They have a friendly and caring attitude towards their patients.

August 13, 2015

By rogers10

Home Instead is always there for us when we need help. Great caring people!

July 31, 2015

By Louise19

I have caregivers live with me from Home Instead. They are wonderful!

June 29, 2015

By Janie3

I currently use Home Instead. The caregivers they provide are all angels. Without them, I would not be able to live in my home. I just love them all!

June 29, 2015

By Judy113088150

I have tried two other agencies before finding Home Instead in Lakeland. We have been with them for 3 years now, and we couldn't be happier. The girls they have sent out have done a wonderful job so far.

June 02, 2015

By Linda S Tx

Home Instead Lakeland cares! They are always trying to help our family with changes, schedules and helping my mom through daily household tasks. We live out of state and they email us with updates and call us to make sure we know what's happening in moms life. Thank you to Monica, April and Temi that are always there for us.

April 14, 2015

By Mindy12

My family uses Home Instead Lakeland and we very pleased with the care our family receives and the updates if we are not there. Just wanted to thank them for a great job. Thanks, Mindy

June 19, 2014

By Shirley94701150

Home Instead provides a 5 star service! John and his wife have been very helpful in our need. The actual caregiver, Andrea, has been a godsend. We are pleased and thankful!

January 31, 2014

By Harry18

On searching for an in-home care for my wife, I had it down to two different ones and Home Instead seemed to be better qualified as far as I was concerned for what I wanted, that's how we ended up with them. They seemed to be more caring than the other one was. I have been using them for four years now. They came out and interviewed me and within that first week almost immediately, I had a CNA out here. Unfortunately, she left because she got a job in the hospital. She was hoping she could do both because she liked working with my wife and I enjoyed her too, but unfortunately we had to let her go. After her, we had one or two people that weren't satisfactory and we told the agency about them and lately I haven't seen them working around anymore, so the agency seemed to take what you say literally and go and do something about it. The current caregivers we have now would come three days a week and all they do is just get her up in the morning, wash her and get her dressed.

November 28, 2013

By Carla10

Overall, Home Instead does a great job caring for my mother. If there's an issue, it is quickly and professionally resolved.

August 09, 2012

By ginnieb

Love home instead they are compassionate ,experienced with patience and understanding. I have used them in 2 different cities and the consistency is there.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Lakeland, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details