Right at Home Palm Beach

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Palm Beach

Ben Able January 25, 2017

We made the correct decision when we chose Right At Home, Palm Beach for 24/7 care of our mother. During the 70 days of service, not only were the four core Aides experienced, professional and caring, but all of the other Aides that attended to her were uniformly of the same high caliber. Owner Bruce Gropper fulfilled every promise he made. He delivered on his pledge to provide us with top-notch caregivers and to maintain continuity of care whenever possible. He was always reachable, flexible and client oriented. Right At Home, Palm Beach provided excellent home care during a difficult, emotional time. We’d recommend them without reservation.

Stuart222028 December 15, 2016

Right at Home Palm Beach has constantly shown a level of service & desire to go above & beyond in assisting my family with in home care. They showed an ability to cope with the constant requests & concerns of my parents. Able to deal quickly and efficiently with schedule changes & any other concerns & services we had. I would highly recommend them, they give excellent care & service.

Susan284625 October 28, 2016

Caring is excellent, always on time and reliable and flexible when needed.

Sylvia334076 October 27, 2016

Right at Home Palm Beach in my opinion is the ultimate premier in home care companies all of Florida. The staff & caregivers are professional, dependable, caring and capable. Gave me peace of mind knowing my mother was in excellent hands. Thank you Bruce for all that you did to help my family.

Nicole775710 August 31, 2016

Right at Home was a great service for when I was unable to be there for my mom. They matched perfectly to her personality and special needs. I would use them again and highly recommend them for anyone needing help.

Steve Jons August 27, 2016

Excellent service. An aide was needed for my mom when she was in the hospital and Right at Home Palm Beach was there within hours. Aides are well trained and reliable and show understanding of compassion.

Caring_2643808 August 11, 2016

When I needed to fly my mom from Florida to Virginia after she spent a week in the hospital and four more weeks in rehab, I knew I couldn't go it alone. She was no longer able to walk and required oxygen to be at the ready in case she needed it. I turned to Right at Home for help. Laura Dwelley connected me with Arnoise Sanon to help my mom on the flight. With Arnoise at our side, I was able to safely bring my mom to live near me in Virginia. She was careful to make sure my mom was comfortable, she checked her blood oxygen level during the flight, and, most importantly, she provided me with peace of mind. I'll be forever grateful to Laura and Arnoise for their patient, calm and caring support at a very stressful time

Pam KrupVUKEA May 11, 2016

Great service! Exceptional caregiving! I would recommend Right at Home Palm Beach to all families.

Mel Klein April 23, 2016

The care givers assigned to our mom are outstanding, professional, reliable and caring. The office team are responsive and work very hard to ensure our mom receives great care that match her needs and also her personality.

From Right at Home Palm Beach