Right at Home Palm Beach

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Palm Beach

acantohotels May 22, 2017

Thank you to Right at Home!! The staff and caregivers are wonderful and my aunt is very lucky to have Right at Home Palm Beach. I am very satisfied with the service and will continue to use them. Thank you Bruce for helping our family during this difficult time.

lindaeb April 07, 2017

This agency was a pleasure to work with! They were very responsive, and available to talk to at any time. They provided immediate care according to our schedule, and when we thought we needed a different home aide, they had a new one there the next day. My dad felt taken care of and provided for, which gave us peace of mind. I would highly recommend using Right at Home!

Jennifer Mittleman April 06, 2017

I typically do not write reviews but felt this company is worthy of a review to let other people in my situation know they can rely on "Right at Home". From the day my dad was admitted into Delray Medical Trauma ICU, Bruce and Andrea were there to guide me in fulfilling my dad's needs. They made the perfect matches (honestly except for one nurse bc not every human is a good fit for each other!! ) but a replacement was sent to make it right!! They made the whole process stress- free and easy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart "Right at Home'!!!

CA835510 March 13, 2017

Bruce and the two caregivers he sent to my mother's home have been wonderful. She had a mild stroke in October and for two months I worked on getting the right care for her while dealing with so much stress and worry. Thankfully we were referred to Right at Home at just the right time and Cassandra and Sherman were good enough that I felt my mother was in good enough hands for me to return home (after two months) after only a week-and-a-half of them being there to care for her. And by good enough I mean knowledgeable, personable and caring. Fortunately for us, my mother is well enough to resume life on her own now, but I look forward to working with Bruce and Right at Home again should the need arise. I feel incredibly lucky and grateful to have been given Bruce, Cassandra, Sherman and Right at Home

sandt123 March 01, 2017

Good day to everyone who would like to know more about this agency. Very simple: great services, amazing caregivers, professional communication. Andrea is a great administrator and when we had any kind of concerns, she was there to answer it or take care of it. She found for my mom amazing caregiver. And we are happy and relieve that someone taking care of my mom while we out. One more time: Great agency!!

Gilda12 February 28, 2017

Our family has received the finest and most professional care from Right at Home. They have been especially sensitive to the needs of the one needing care and the family. Their efficiency and customer service allow us to recommend them to all of our friends and relatives.

Ben Able January 25, 2017

We made the correct decision when we chose Right At Home, Palm Beach for 24/7 care of our mother. During the 70 days of service, not only were the four core Aides experienced, professional and caring, but all of the other Aides that attended to her were uniformly of the same high caliber. Owner Bruce Gropper fulfilled every promise he made. He delivered on his pledge to provide us with top-notch caregivers and to maintain continuity of care whenever possible. He was always reachable, flexible and client oriented. Right At Home, Palm Beach provided excellent home care during a difficult, emotional time. We’d recommend them without reservation.

Stuart222028 December 15, 2016

Right at Home Palm Beach has constantly shown a level of service & desire to go above & beyond in assisting my family with in home care. They showed an ability to cope with the constant requests & concerns of my parents. Able to deal quickly and efficiently with schedule changes & any other concerns & services we had. I would highly recommend them, they give excellent care & service.

Susan284625 October 28, 2016

Caring is excellent, always on time and reliable and flexible when needed.

Sylvia334076 October 27, 2016

Right at Home Palm Beach in my opinion is the ultimate premier in home care companies all of Florida. The staff & caregivers are professional, dependable, caring and capable. Gave me peace of mind knowing my mother was in excellent hands. Thank you Bruce for all that you did to help my family.

Nicole775710 August 31, 2016

Right at Home was a great service for when I was unable to be there for my mom. They matched perfectly to her personality and special needs. I would use them again and highly recommend them for anyone needing help.

Steve Jons August 27, 2016

Excellent service. An aide was needed for my mom when she was in the hospital and Right at Home Palm Beach was there within hours. Aides are well trained and reliable and show understanding of compassion.

Caring_2643808 August 11, 2016

When I needed to fly my mom from Florida to Virginia after she spent a week in the hospital and four more weeks in rehab, I knew I couldn't go it alone. She was no longer able to walk and required oxygen to be at the ready in case she needed it. I turned to Right at Home for help. Laura Dwelley connected me with Arnoise Sanon to help my mom on the flight. With Arnoise at our side, I was able to safely bring my mom to live near me in Virginia. She was careful to make sure my mom was comfortable, she checked her blood oxygen level during the flight, and, most importantly, she provided me with peace of mind. I'll be forever grateful to Laura and Arnoise for their patient, calm and caring support at a very stressful time

Pam KrupVUKEA May 11, 2016

Great service! Exceptional caregiving! I would recommend Right at Home Palm Beach to all families.

Mel Klein April 23, 2016

The care givers assigned to our mom are outstanding, professional, reliable and caring. The office team are responsive and work very hard to ensure our mom receives great care that match her needs and also her personality.

From Right at Home Palm Beach