Kind Care at Home

Contact Now

Reviews of Kind Care at Home

BFishman February 23, 2015

I was previously a client of a nursing agency in Georgia that provided care for my wife's mother. However, the caregivers were unprofessional, lax in their duties & it was difficult to say the least when trying to get a hold of the agency's management. Having such a poor experience the last time we employed a nursing agency we didn't expect much from an agency that we were going to be dealing with long distance, but we ended up being more than pleasantly surprised. Kind Care at home provided my wife's mother with outstanding caring and understanding caregivers. These caregivers were able to adapt to my difficult Jewish mother in law, who neither wanted nor thought she needed an AIDE. And my mother in law eventually adapted to having them care for her. Now they're like family to us. In addition, Kind Care's administrative staff was a pleasure to work with. David, who coordinated the care, was incredibly understanding, flexible, and professional, and he was able to find us excellent caregivers on very short notice. He was also great at communicating with us. Vee in the accounting department was equally professional, excellent at communicating, and very efficient in submitting invoices to my mother's long-term care insurance group. We have been using them for over 3 years and will highly recommended Kind Care.

sean1002 February 20, 2015

My family and I have been a client of Kind Care Services in Florida for the past several months. We are very impressed with their professionalism and approach to caring for my mother. They have been very thorough with following up at all levels of her care as well and have recommended social activities and senior focused events in the area that would benefit her. Overall, we could not be happier with choosing their agency. We want to THANK YOU! David and Vee, we appreciate all that you do for our mommy. We are grateful to have you both in our lives. With much appreciation. Hillary

Goldstein February 19, 2015

This is the BEST Home Care provider that I have found.....The owner of the company David met with my grandmother himself and she LOVES HIM.. They are dependable, compassionate, and professional people with a big heart, They offered me competitive pricing. I am very pleased with Kind Care at home services. They were the first company we interviewed and we knew right away they were truthful. Both my grandmother and I are very HAPPY. I live in New York and find I do not have to worry about what is going on in Palm Beach where my grandmother lives. I know she is well taken care of by compassionate people. David makes frequent visits to check on my grandmother and calls me to give a personal update. You will be very pleased with Kind Care at Home.

Rubicon12 February 03, 2013

Dependable, reliable, honest, compassionate, professional, competitive pricing. I could not possible ask more from a care at home service. My mother-in-law had a bad experience with a previous aid so; I was gun shy about going through this again. I could not be happier and neither could my mother-in law. I live in Philadelphia and find I do not have to worry about what is going on in Florida. I know my mother-in-law is well taken care of by a competent, compassionate, "fun to be with" aid. David makes frequent visits to check on my mother-in-law and calls me to make sure that all is well, which it always is. David is a down- to- earth professional with COMPETITIVE PRICES who will not let you down. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

ilovemymomsomuch September 05, 2012

I am a current client of this in-house care provider. David and Vi have gone above and beyond to ensure my mother is comfortable and well taken care of. They are in constant contact with me regarding my mom's condition and anything that she needs. They are very loving and caring. The caregiver assigned to my mom has been such a Godsend. She really cares for my mom and takes wonderful care of her. I recommend this care provider to anyone looking for TOP QUALITY care at an affordable price. They are the BEST!

From Kind Care at Home

Kind Care at Home is a non-medical agency that is committed to going the extra mile to promote your wellness while preserving your dignity. When someone you love needs elder home care or in-home nursing, there are a multitude of concerns. Compassion is so important, but just warmth is not enough. You demand skill, consistency, trust, responsiveness, and overall excellence in the standard of care. You want the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have the level of care you would give, even when you can’t be there.

Kind Care at Home is specializing in giving that something “special” in home health care. Our caregiver’s placement process is based on the home health aides experience, skills, and compatibility with the clients needs. Caregivers are thoroughly interviewed, background and references are checked before possible employment with agency. Together with our team of home health aides we have work to be recognized as a leader in rendering specialized non-medical care.

Our services includes but not limited to:

• Personal Care
  • Grocery Shopping and Errands
  • Appointments
  • Transportation
  • Escort to Breakfast Lunch and Dinner

All of our services are all competitively priced. We would need to meet with you to complete a brief "assessment" before we can begin to provide any services. We will provide additional information and answer any questions you may have during the time of our visit. We proudly serve all of Palm Beach County and Broward County Florida. Please give us call for free assessment.

Features of Kind Care at Home