Poplar Creek Senior Care

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 24, 2017

By Deborah R_1

Georgia Living At Home showed up when they were supposed to. My husband was combative at times and some of the caregivers could not handle him. Georgia Living At Home was there for me when we needed them.

August 17, 2017

By Becky O

I would recommend Georgia Living At Home because they have worked well for me and I have very few complaints. Georgia Living At Home helps me by keeping me from worrying about the client and by giving me extra time to do my own things.

August 15, 2017

By Betty S_6

Georgia Living At Home is helpful and takes a lot stress off of me. The services provided by Georgia Living At Home takes stress off of me.

From Poplar Creek Senior Care

Poplar Creek Senior Care is an in-home care provider serving Lagrange, GA and the surrounding area. Poplar Creek Senior Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Poplar Creek Senior Care