BrightStar Care Lafayette

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 26, 2017

By Chad H_1

To get a good recommendation, BrightStar Care needs to pay their aids more because they keep leaving for jobs that pay more and so there is a high turnover rate. BrightStar Care has made life easier by doing things that they are supposed to do.

September 21, 2017

By Rebecca H_2

I would say that BrightStar Care is very friendly and compassionate. BrightStar Care is skilled and respectful. BrightStar Care comes in everyday and they help me get dressed. Other days they will help me groom. BrightStar Care is a stress relief for me.

September 07, 2017

By Anonymous_347

So far, I like everything about BrightStar Care. I am getting good services and am satisfied. I haven't been with BrightStar Care for very long, but so far the services have been helpful. They have been assisting me with things around the house and they are willing to do most anything that I ask them to do.

September 07, 2017

By Barb H

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very caring. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because the assistance that they bring, and by helping me with the things I can't do.

August 03, 2017

By Kathleen H_3

BrightStar Care is reliable, competent, and nice. BrightStar Care makes life easier by helping me get me in and out of my wheelchair, washing my hair, and things like that.

August 02, 2017

By Anthony H

I would tell a friend that most of BrightStar Care's caregivers, in my experience, are able to do their jobs efficiently, and, take care of me they way I need to be taken care of. BrightStar Care makes life a lot easier because I couldn't live without them and would have to go into a home.

July 27, 2017

By Lindsey H

BrightStar Care is a great company and they are very reliable. They make sure I am taken care of every single day. Without BrightStar Care, my life wouldn't run because I have to get out of bed with their help.

July 21, 2017

By Anonymous_533

BrightStar Care should ensure that they know the rules and laws for the care they are providing. BrightStar Care nurses have helped me to get things done for my family while they take care of my loved one. I can live a more normal life knowing my loved one is taken care of, they have allowed my family to go out.

July 07, 2017

By Joe H_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I have a caregiver that is fine with my brother and we appreciate her. BrightStar Care sends a caregiver for my brother, and I am 73 years old so it helps me because it is difficult to help my brother all day and night.

July 07, 2017

By Geneva P

I would tell my friends that BrightStar Care has a lack of being able to be counted on for the help. BrightStar Care could have made their employees more accountable.

From BrightStar Care Lafayette

BrightStar Care Lafayette is an in-home care provider serving Lafayette, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lafayette offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Lafayette