BrightStar Care Lafayette

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Lafayette

Lindsey H_502272 July 27, 2017

BrightStar Care is a great company and they are very reliable. They make sure I am taken care of every single day. Without BrightStar Care, my life wouldn't run because I have to get out of bed with their help.

Anonymous_499375 July 21, 2017

BrightStar Care should ensure that they know the rules and laws for the care they are providing. BrightStar Care nurses have helped me to get things done for my family while they take care of my loved one. I can live a more normal life knowing my loved one is taken care of, they have allowed my family to go out.

Joe H_493218 July 08, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I have a caregiver that is fine with my brother and we appreciate her. BrightStar Care sends a caregiver for my brother, and I am 73 years old so it helps me because it is difficult to help my brother all day and night.

Geneva P_493216 July 08, 2017

I would tell my friends that BrightStar Care has a lack of being able to be counted on for the help. BrightStar Care could have made their employees more accountable.

About BrightStar Care Lafayette

BrightStar Care Lafayette is an in-home care provider serving Lafayette, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lafayette offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.