Home Instead Senior Care - Lafayette, CO

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Lafayette, CO

Wendell383751 October 27, 2016

Our caregiver Stephanie is super -- we look forward to her visit each week.

SKos September 27, 2016

In April of this year a friend asked me to care for her during her end of life. I quickly realized I could not do this on my own. I had a day to pull a team of caregivers together. I called 4 agencies on a Friday afternoon and Home Instead was the only one that responded in a manner that gave me hope.

Home Instead called me back sooner than I expected and worked to get out to my friends' home within an hour to meet my friend, her family, and me.

With care, their team gathered all the details, large and small about the needs of the family, assessed the environment and within an hour we all had peace of mind.

The team assigned a wonderful caregiver, congruent with the temperament and needs of the client. When my friend indicated she wanted to be taken to the hospital, the caregiver kept me updated on her progress and care every step of the way.

I can say, that within minutes of my initial conversation with Home Instead, I knew I had everything I needed to have my friend and her family taken care of and respite for myself. Home Instead will be the first agency I call for future Caregiver needs.

CatherineN September 09, 2016

Recently, one of our residents returned home from the hospital but didn’t feel confident staying alone at night. I reached out to the team at Home Instead to arrange for a caregiver to provide one-on-one support for our resident while our team helped her get stronger. The result was everything you dream of: Immediate response, a quick meeting with the family, and a caregiving team assembled by the end of the day. Our resident got stronger, felt more confident, and got to stay where she calls home!

DebbieA December 14, 2015

Joan and All of the Administrators at Home Instead,

I want to express my deepest gratitude and admiration for your caregivers. They are the gold standard, absolutely excellent in every way. Each of them demonstrates the very highest of professionalism, compassion and expertise. I have needed to learn all about the "ins and outs" of caregiving very quickly over the past 14 months as my mother has become fully dependent. Caregiving knowledge was not a previous area of expertise for me but it certainly has become that. In the caregiving industry and through our varied experiences, it is very clear that there is a very wide spectrum of competence, and you all are at the very top in every way. When your caregivers are with my mother, I know that she is absolutely receiving the very best of care. I also so appreciate being kept informed by your caregivers during their shifts about my mother’s condition, as it so often and rapidly changes. This standard of excellence also applies to everyone I speak with on the phone at any time of day or evening to arrange care, modify shifts, have policy explained, etc. Finding the adequate words of appreciation for you all is difficult - thank you from the bottom of my heart. The services you all provide is truly extraordinary.

Most sincerely and gratefully, Debbie

Anonymous118881950 October 31, 2015

Kristen is a very devoted and well-organized person. She is competent. She deserves a 5-star rating for her ability to stay on top of everything.

Nancy106289350 May 29, 2015

We hired a short term agent who came in about nine times from a company called Home Instead. They were excellent, and it all worked out just fine. My husband had surgery, and while I ran out to do some exercise or get some groceries, there was someone here to stay with him. The person went just a handful of times, and my husband is much recovered now and we don't need more help. It was just a temporary thing. I felt the caregivers were very good. I thought the management was extremely good. I'd say our experience was very good.

Diana G. March 19, 2015

I interviewed this provider

My 90+ year old aunt and uncle have been using the services of Home Instead for the last 2 years. They need help with cooking, since my aunt has macular degeneration. Their care giver comes in on Sundays and prepares meals for the following week. She has recently started helping my aunt pay bills. (I keep an eye on this, and there have been NO "red flags.") When she's done with those items, she makes sure to spend time with my uncle, engaging him in conversation and giving him one-on-one attention. She also did research at the library (on her own time!) to find recipes to help manage my uncle's high blood pressure. When I have questions or need help, one call to the office is all that's needed to receive prompt and helpful advice. I highly recommend this company.

Daughter of a client March 11, 2015

For over five years before my elderly mother entered skilled nursing, the wonderful staff of Home Instead have assisted in every way they could to match caregivers with our specified needs and personality. Some of those ladies became trusted friends whom we were sad to let go when the time came. The staff bends over backwards to adjust schedules and provide the exact level of care we requested. They dealt with increasing needs, including dementia and fragility with respect and loving care.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Lafayette, CO

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Lafayette, CO

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address