Home & Hearth Caregivers

Contact Now

Reviews of Home & Hearth Caregivers

Azalia October 02, 2014

My niece found Home and Hearth for my sister. The caregivers were great. Whenever I needed to talk to management about anything, they were always available when I called them. I had absolutely no complaints about them. We were happy with their service.

Caring99734650 October 02, 2014

I think everything is great with Home and Hearth. I have no complaints about them. We've had the same caregiver for 6 months and she's great. She cares about my mother in-law. The management is very willing to work with us. They're very cooperative.

Caring99261850 September 23, 2014

My daughter found Home and Hearth for me. I have been using them for years. I like the lady that comes. She's very conscientious, caring, and does a great job.

Infotech December 05, 2012

Used for 5 weeks. Communication from office is poor. Twice I cancelled & they failed to notify employees. Caregivers are poorly trained. One I had spent all her time on her Laptop. Tried to get me to sign time card at beginning of week then falsified claiming she worked a day she was absent. Left my patio door open and I came home to find my floor flooded about 6 feet in.

Still haven't received my deposit back thought it has been over a month.

English is not caretakers 1st language, difficult to understand.

Would not recommend them for pet sitting,

cor2056 September 01, 2012

I recently used the twenty-four hour in-home service. The caregiver was punctual, enthusiastic, and intelligent. She performed and completed all of my directives. I have used many caregivers in the past and she was one of the best.

I appreciate the office staff for their knowledge and expertise. They are highly qualified as well.

I try to keep as independent as possible. It is a great relief to know that Home and Hearth Caregivers is available as part of my support group.

sharonmarie November 29, 2011

I had the opportunity to visit Home & Hearth Caregivers and was really pleased by the friendly office staff. I spoke in depth about their services with Susan and Peggy. They were so very helpful and explained their live in caregiver services as well as their come and go caregiver services. Both services were affordable and they pride themselves in hiring wonderful caregivers. I would recomend them to anyone looking for quality in home care.

mcosta56 August 26, 2011

Very happy with the caregiver that was working with our aunt. She was punctual, personable and continually went above and beyond our expectations.

Ask for Peggy in the office! She's wonderful and so informative!

From Home & Hearth Caregivers

Home & Hearth Caregivers will place non-medical Caregivers in the greater Chicago metropolitan area homes of seniors living in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Will and other counties in Illinois.

We understand there are many companies which cater to the senior population, and appreciate your consideration in allowing us to care for your loved one. We welcome the opportunity to forge a positive long-term relationship, as well as ease the transition for your family from medical facility to home, or just add a little help to their day.

Services

• Change the linen
  • Light laundry
  • Light ironing
Errand & Transportation
  • Personal Shopper (grocery, clothes & supplies)
  • Pick up prescriptions
  • Make bank deposits
  • Theater and movie events
  • Dine out for lunch or dinner
  • Drive to family gatherings
  • Handle dry-cleaning
  • Buy stamps, mail packages
  • Accompany clients to church services
  • Appointment set-up, reminders & chauffeuring
  • Monitor bathing for safety
  • Grooming
  • Dressing
Sleep Over Services
  • Sleep or stay awake overnight
  • Prepare & serve meals
Live In Services
  • Includes all the above
Our Flexibility

At Home & Hearth Caregivers, we take each client’s requirements into consideration. Therefore, we have flexible Care option plans for the one in need.

• Hourly – Come & Go
  • Overnight
  • Weekend Only
  • No Minimums
  • Temporary
  • 24/7 or Live In
Distinctive Circumstances

We have experience with more than just daily activities; we can help your family members with so much more. For example:

• Alzheimer's and Dementia
  • Stroke
  • Diabetes
  • MS
  • Heart Disease
  • Cancer

No task is too small or activity too large in order to aid your loved one. Let’s get started. Please fill out this Inquiry form to let us know about your loved one. Click here.

Features of Home & Hearth Caregivers