BrightStar Care Knoxville

Reviews of BrightStar Care Knoxville

3.3

December 07, 2017

By Anonymous_136

BrightStar Care always works with me to find the right caregiver. The services allow me peace of mind while I'm at work.

December 07, 2017

By Shenekia J_1

I would tell a friend about BrightStar Care that when I have a problem, they get it corrected it very quickly. The BrightStar Care caregivers that they are sending out are not wanting to do their jobs.

November 08, 2017

By Joy P

I had a provider who was not punctual, but BrightStar Care was very good to remedy that situation. BrightStar Care was good at very finding a caregiver I could trust. BrightStar Care definitely helps because it relieves me, but it is expensive and I cannot afford much.

November 08, 2017

By Elbert G

BrightStar Care could answer their phones and not lie to us. Their office is not good and they don't call me. The first caregiver was really sick and the second caregiver couldn't handle my wife because she was so small. We had a great substitute.

October 25, 2017

By Annice R

BrightStar Care usually has a caregiver available every day as well as a floater that comes to fill in if my caregiver can't make it. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me take care of my son in the personal care he needs, as well as providing light housekeeping.

October 24, 2017

By Mildred K

BrightStar Care is a very good about contacting me with schedule changes. BrightStar Care has been able to stay with Virginia while I'm away from home.

October 20, 2017

By Sara T_1

BrightStar Care really tried to help any way that they can. BrightStar Care is quick to address my issues. My father-in-law has full time in-home care, and it has allowed him to stay home.

October 16, 2017

By Dollie R

BrightStar Care has been sending me some horrible caregivers. BrightStar Care was supposed to help me with my husband and we had caregivers that showed up late and caregivers that refused to bathe my husband. The caregivers just sat on their phones the whole time.

September 28, 2017

By Anonymous_362

BrightStar Care should send qualified caregivers. BrightStar Care has not helped me get my house clean well enough. BrightStar Care is not very much help.

September 27, 2017

By Valarie F

I would say that I like BrightStar Care's services. They are very professional. The caregivers are here all the time. They clean for me, do the laundry, prepare meals, and really everything I need to do.

September 22, 2017

By Rebecca B_1

The supervisors do not communicate well with the caregivers. They do not make them feel like actual employees. There's no professionalism or communication. The first year of the care was good and the rest of the care felt like I was just doing all the work myself because I was constantly on the phone trying to get a caregiver.

September 22, 2017

By Laura Y

BrightStar Care could improve by having reliable help on the weekends. The regular caregiver is dependent, reliable, compassionate, and knowledgeable towards my daughter.

From BrightStar Care Knoxville

BrightStar Care Knoxville is an in-home care provider serving Knoxville, TN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Knoxville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care Knoxville