BrightStar Care Knoxville

Overview of Ratings

3.4

October 20, 2017

By Sara T_1

BrightStar Care really tried to help any way that they can. BrightStar Care is quick to address my issues. My father-in-law has full time in-home care, and it has allowed him to stay home.

October 16, 2017

By Dollie R

BrightStar Care has been sending me some horrible caregivers. BrightStar Care was supposed to help me with my husband and we had caregivers that showed up late and caregivers that refused to bathe my husband. The caregivers just sat on their phones the whole time.

September 28, 2017

By Anonymous_362

BrightStar Care should send qualified caregivers. BrightStar Care has not helped me get my house clean well enough. BrightStar Care is not very much help.

September 27, 2017

By Valarie F

I would say that I like BrightStar Care's services. They are very professional. The caregivers are here all the time. They clean for me, do the laundry, prepare meals, and really everything I need to do.

September 22, 2017

By Rebecca B_1

The supervisors do not communicate well with the caregivers. They do not make them feel like actual employees. There's no professionalism or communication. The first year of the care was good and the rest of the care felt like I was just doing all the work myself because I was constantly on the phone trying to get a caregiver.

September 22, 2017

By Laura Y

BrightStar Care could improve by having reliable help on the weekends. The regular caregiver is dependent, reliable, compassionate, and knowledgeable towards my daughter.

From BrightStar Care Knoxville

BrightStar Care Knoxville is an in-home care provider serving Knoxville, TN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Knoxville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care Knoxville