Right at Home Kingwood

Reviews of Right at Home Kingwood

June 22, 2016

By Sylvia257852

We hired Right at Home Kingwood. The caregiver is personable and helps my dad with the bathing and showering. My dad just wants somebody there in case he falls. I like the caregiver a lot. My dad needs it, and they are there immediately.

June 18, 2016

By Don V.037164

Right at Home did a great job in taking care of my wife. When changes happened, they responded quickly. Highly recommend with great people

June 17, 2016

By Barbara H.238357

Lori was loving, caring, hard-working, personable and a gift from God! She went way beyond the basic needs of my father and showed him great love and respect. She was a gem and a great friend.

June 17, 2016

By James A.367681

There were two sitters who went far beyond their job descriptions - Mary and Axel. They treated my father gently and kindly as though he was their own family. Being out of state, their honestly re: my father's moods and condition was very reassuring and appreciated.

May 11, 2016

By R. C. BryanUOEBD

Right at Home provides a great service!

November 15, 2013

By Linda79373250

The service has been excellent. We are pleased with both the administrative staff and the in home caregivers. Should we need to re-establish overnight care in the future, we would definitely contact Right At Home.

November 15, 2013

By Lynn20

Julianne is doing a fine job of providing care and companionship to my mother Exa. She is good at observing what needs to be done and does it. She does personal laundry, light cleaning, shampoos and sets Mon's hair, takes her for outdoor walks, etc.

June 27, 2013

By Barbara41

Jim came to our home shortly after I called him for help. He was very professional and empathetic to our situation. He provided help immediately. After one day with our health caregiver. I received a call to see how things went and if I was satisfied. I would recommend this compay to anyone who needs help! Thank you!

March 27, 2013

By Ron4

Great service and very nice people.

March 27, 2013

By Steve16

We've been with Right at Home for about 5 years now since my father suffered a stroke. I have help 7 days a week and it is the only way I have been able to keep my dad from moving into a home. Love you guys!

From Right at Home Kingwood