Visiting Angels | Kingston

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Kingston

Mary B_519403 September 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is always on time. Visiting Angel is here during the night, and they make me feel secure.

John L_519233 September 05, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels to a friend, but I would tell them that Visiting Angels sometimes doesn't send the same caregiver. My wife doesn't like having different people each day. I don't care for that because I have to show them what to do each day. The services make a positive impact on me because the caregivers watch my wife so I can go do things that need to be done.

Mark N_519228 September 05, 2017

Visiting Angels has never given us any problems and the caregivers seem to know what they are doing. They are all helpful. The caregivers are able to take care of any of my mother's needs and do everything.

Helen B_519224 September 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is fairly reliable. Having a caregiver has helped my loved one a lot. While I'm at work, she can get dinner. They help her in the bathroom and help her get dressed.

Cindy M_506998 August 07, 2017

I would tell people that Visiting Angels' caregivers are wonderful and really good with my mom. The service has helped the most by letting me go to work while the caregivers take care of my mom.

Rose H_506594 August 04, 2017

I have really liked Visiting Angels so far and I feel other people would like it, too. I am very outspoken person and I speak my mind. I feel like the extra help from Visiting Angels has really helped to improve my life. I need that extra help.

Holly S_506571 August 04, 2017

Visiting Angels is very caring with their people. Visiting Angels helps my mother with things when she needs additional care.

Anonymous_506303 August 03, 2017

I think some caregivers are too young and won't have conversation with the client, but are on their phones The services have helped my loved one a lot. Sometimes the caregivers forget how slow the elderly are, and want to hurry the process along too fast. The caregivers help with their hygiene.

Luke_505523 August 02, 2017

Visiting Angels has been good so far because if I call and have to adjust something they help and there is always someone there and they are flexible. I can leave the house and know that my wife is in good care.

Gary N_505230 August 02, 2017

I'd tell people that the interaction I have with the caregiver is good. The service has helped the most by giving relief to me. I know my mom isn't going to do something that's dangerous.

Louise H_504728 August 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has very kind representatives and good caregivers that come in. Visiting Angels is pleasant. The caregivers go to the store for me because I have no vehicle and I can't drive.

Kim_504337 August 01, 2017

It depends on caregiver you get. I've had a lot of turnover in the past, but my caregivers now get the job done and are efficient. Visiting Angels has helped my husband and I, who work full-time, take care of my father-in-law

Joseph G_504336 August 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is caring, does a good job, and is willing to help. Visiting Angels is here when I need them, and they keep my wife going.

Gayle D_502101 July 26, 2017

I'm satisfied with everything from Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels is great because I work and am able to carry on with my life while having someone else to help the client.

Karen K_500634 July 25, 2017

Visiting Angels is a well-organized company, but it was hard to get consistent care in the beginning. Having Visiting Angels gave me peace of mind, and it was like having a family member there.

Joe L_499800 July 24, 2017

Visiting Angels is an excellent company because they are hard working, professional, courteous, and kind. The services make the client's life easier because she feels much better after they provide her with services.

Nicholas M_499507 July 21, 2017

Visiting Angels has a very nice human element. I feel like they really care about my father. Visiting Angels has made our lives easier because my father couldn't be independent without Visiting Angels. We can't interact with him on a daily basis, so it's great to have them there.

Curt S_491474 July 05, 2017

I would recommend someone to Visiting Angels because of the good temperament of the caregivers. They are friendly. The services allow me to get some of the things I need to do done, while they are taking care of my mom.

Karen B_491421 July 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is fine if you can get the right caregiver. The services have helped most by the caregiver getting the medication and watching over the client.

Jody s_491419 July 05, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has helped us very much. The service has been tremendous. Visiting Angels takes a load off of me.

Meghan L_491416 July 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is professional and caring with their clients. Visiting Angels has provided basic care and someone to talk to.

Julie B_491268 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels has good service and is reliable most of the time. Visiting Angels has made her life easier by helping with small house hold chores.

Thomas N_491149 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels does everything at my house. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by doing things around the house.

Daryll Z_490984 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels has good caregivers that do their job pretty well. The services from Visiting Angels make my life easier because my loved one is being taken care of really well, I can leave the house and do other things. It is a matter of trusting a good caregiver.

Mike G_490973 July 03, 2017

Visiting Angels is good, personable, and shows up when they are supposed to. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by relieving some of the stress of being the only caretaker per say. It gives me the opportunity to get out and do some errands.

Tom Z_477597 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels really strives for consistency of care. They want their clients to have consistent caregivers. They want a plan that is geared towards their clients' needs and wants. There is a good line of open communication.

Brian S_477378 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels gave us a caregiver that is working out very well.

Sandra B_477332 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is very prompt, courteous, and will be there for their clients. The caregivers are excellent at Visiting Angels.

Tom M_477313 June 01, 2017

I know my mother has told me she's very satisfied with the service Visiting Angels provides.

Doreen H_477088 June 01, 2017

All of the caregivers from Visiting Angels were very good, reliable, and caring. They were always on time as well.

Dorothy Z_477087 June 01, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very professional as long as you get the right caregiver.

Alice W_477084 June 01, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very helpful to me. They fulfill all if the things I can't do.

Cherri D_477083 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels could have a dedicated care worker. I never know who is going to come into the home.

Joel F_464738 May 03, 2017

Visiting Angels' people are very good workers. They are courteous, dress neatly, and are able to perform the job. The company is reliable and always tries their best to fill my schedule. They fix issues and try hard to please the client.

Sebastian V_464429 May 03, 2017

Visiting Angel's caregivers are very professional and very efficient.

Nancy A_464166 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is very reliable and caring. We have had a few different caregivers, and we have been very lucky with them.

Kathy P_463576 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels provides caregivers who go above and beyond and they seem to match the caregiver well with the client. They are also reliable.

MaryBeth M_463181 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is very polite when they come and very helpful to my sister.

Doris H_462852 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has very caring workers.

Anthony P_462833 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has good service, but the turnover rate is really high. I can't seem to keep a caregiver for more than a few months.

Patti C_462831 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels' employees are conscientious, do everything they are supposed to do, and are good companions.

Phyllis April 28, 2017

The client couldn't be at home without Visiting Angels.

Linda R April 28, 2017

The services are helpful with cooking, showers, shopping, and housework.

Elizabeth C April 04, 2017

The caregivers help with shopping and cleaning around my house, and do even more when I am having a bad day.

Robert H April 03, 2017

Visiting Angels aids me immensely. They give me the freedom to do my own thing.

Sally R April 03, 2017

My mom wants to stay in her own house instead of going into a facility. The services used to be more of an impact when we had the caregiver come more often and do more other than just shower and bathing.

Susan P April 03, 2017

Sometimes the client gets tired of having people in her home, but that is just how she is. However, she does love and appreciate the services she receives.

Robert K March 27, 2017

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by giving me help. I was in the hospital and when I got home I needed therapy and they provided it to me.

Ealine T March 17, 2017

The client's caregivers do what we ask them to do.

Collen T March 06, 2017

Visiting Angels just provides confidence knowing they will be where they say they will, and if not they let me know.

Tina C March 03, 2017

The services help me have time to run our restaurant, and I know someone is with Kay.

Melvin K March 03, 2017

The services have made a great change, it gives the client company.

Janet G March 01, 2017

The Visiting Angels caregiver helps my mother go to appointments and do other things out of the house.

John L March 01, 2017

I appreciate that the caregivers are kind and considerate.

Kerry R February 24, 2017

The caregivers help me with my bath.

Helen B February 09, 2017

Visiting Angels gives me more peace of mind.

Bernice N February 03, 2017

I find it helpful when the caregiver gives my husband a shower.

Kim February 03, 2017

My husband and I work full-time, and I the services take a huge burden off of us.

Janice T February 02, 2017

The services help me out tremendously. I had to work around the clock and never got any sleep, so when they came in they changed my life.

Nancy O February 01, 2017

I guess the services have been helpful.

Antoinette W February 01, 2017

The services have helped my father quite a bit.

Pat R January 19, 2017

My father has an attachment to one caregiver because she was more steady. The service is a blur to him right now, and sometimes it can be disruptive when the caregivers are changing shifts.

Mark N January 19, 2017

Visiting Angels has been very good to us. They are responsive to our needs.

Eric M January 17, 2017

Visiting Angels could get it together a little better in their office.

Mike G January 17, 2017

Visiting Angels has made life easier by providing assistance to my wife. I'm able to focus on other things.

Joseph B January 13, 2017

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by having my caregiver go shopping for me.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Kingston, PA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.