Eoc

Reviews of Queen City Homecare

Fran R April 10, 2017

There isn't much more that Queen City Homecare can do for me. I just can't see. The caregiver takes care of my needs and helps me with what I cannot do.

Jodee C April 05, 2017

Queen City Homecare's services make my life easier by allowing me to live without worrying about my sister. They take care of her medication and everything she needs.

Robert G March 16, 2017

I don't think my husband would be here without Queen City Homecare. They have made his quality of life a lot better while he goes into the end of his life, which means a lot.

Tom & Pat M March 07, 2017

I need the services because I am a paraplegic.

Anonymous March 06, 2017

Queen City Homecare has helped my life because at this point, anything would help me so much. They have helped me from the day I got sick.

Charlotte B February 16, 2017

My caregivers from Queen City Homecare have helped me with my showers and exercises.

Alan E February 09, 2017

Queen City Homecare gives my mother consistency with the same caregiver on a daily weekly basis. She gets used to her face and is comfortable with the caregiver.

Patricia D February 08, 2017

Right now, the services are more of an aggravation than a help.

About Queen City Homecare

Queen City Homecare is an in-home care provider serving Kenwood, OH and the surrounding area. Queen City Homecare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.