Queen City Homecare

Overview of Ratings

4.2

March 07, 2017

By Tom M_3

I would tell a friend that Queen City Homecare's caregivers do a good job. I need the services because I am a paraplegic.

March 06, 2017

By Anonymous_628

Queen City Homecare is very good at selecting caregivers. Queen City Homecare has helped my life because at this point, anything would help me so much. They have helped me from the day I got sick.

February 16, 2017

By Charlotte B_2

Queen City Homecare has sent me very caring caregivers who went out of their way to to help me. My caregivers from Queen City Homecare have helped me with my showers and exercises.

February 08, 2017

By Alan E_3

Queen City Homecare is easy to contact, reliable, and they send qualified caregivers. When one of their caregivers is sick or can't come in for a scheduled day, Queen City Homecare will find another caregiver to replace that person. They contact me with any problems immediately. Queen City Homecare gives my mother consistency with the same caregiver on a daily weekly basis. She gets used to her face and is comfortable with the caregiver.

February 07, 2017

By Patricia D_3

We're on our second person in the home and so far, I'm not impressed. We're getting young caregivers. Right now, the services are more of an aggravation than a help.

From Queen City Homecare

Queen City Homecare is an in-home care provider serving Kenwood, OH and the surrounding area. Queen City Homecare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Queen City Homecare