Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA | Marin, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA | Marin, CA

Eugene M_512847 August 16, 2017

The caregivers have been helping me with what I need and I am satisfied so far. If I didn't have the help I would be with a problem.

Andrew K_511616 August 15, 2017

Home Care Assistance knows me and has great caregivers. Home Care Assistance has been helpful by getting me to places I need to be at because I can't drive anymore.

Dr. Edgar "Bud" R_511605 August 15, 2017

The people that I have worked with from Home Care Assistance are really good, and the cost is comparable to other home care agencies. The services allow me to have a life and allow my husband to live at home.

Don G_498014 July 19, 2017

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are dependable and responsive. They are good people and provide good services.

Anonymous_493747 July 10, 2017

There were some issues with communication. They need to make sure that the staff is all on the same page. I had a few people that I really liked that were good and helpful, but some were not very competent.

Paul S_480682 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance is a very good company.

Shirley B_472358 May 18, 2017

Home Care Assistance's caregivers are very prompt and polite.

Sally A_469239 May 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance is great, reliable, and has wonderful people. I hope they keep it up because it's wonderful.

Albert P_468107 May 10, 2017

I would tell someone that all the people that I have met have been very nice, and understanding.

Caring110156750 April 30, 2015

I am very pleased with the caregivers that have been sent to help with my needs. Yesenia and Crystal have been very helpful. They are extremely kind and considerate of my situation.

Caring109796350 April 23, 2015

We are happy with our 2 caregivers. They are amazing in every way. We like how we are also taken care of by Dave and Debbie (owners)

Caring109542350 April 18, 2015

Anna has been such a great help in caring for our dad. She has dad on a schedule for baths and shaving, cleans his glasses and makes sure he has clean sheets. She has him getting more exercises and takes him places which a couple months ago we thought would never happen. Dad is happy to see her arrive and sad to see her go. We could not ask for a better caregiver.

John99765650 December 30, 2014

We had a person come in from Home Care on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 hours who would do the laundry, the cooking, and anything else we ask them to do around the house, and they are good. Management, scheduling, and billing are very good. They seem to care a lot, they keep really close contact, and I am happy with that. I have no problems with them.

Mickie2 October 31, 2014

With the help I received from Debbie and Dave at Home Care Assistance and their caregiver it made my two surgeries in August and the care of my husband so much more comfortable to go through. I would highly recommend their services, with grateful thanks.

About Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA

Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA is an in-home care provider serving Kentfield, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.