Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA | Marin, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA | Marin, CA

Caring109796350 April 23, 2015

We are happy with our 2 caregivers. They are amazing in every way. We like how we are also taken care of by Dave and Debbie (owners)

Caring109542350 April 18, 2015

Anna has been such a great help in caring for our dad. She has dad on a schedule for baths and shaving, cleans his glasses and makes sure he has clean sheets. She has him getting more exercises and takes him places which a couple months ago we thought would never happen. Dad is happy to see her arrive and sad to see her go. We could not ask for a better caregiver.

John99765650 December 30, 2014

We had a person come in from Home Care on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 hours who would do the laundry, the cooking, and anything else we ask them to do around the house, and they are good. Management, scheduling, and billing are very good. They seem to care a lot, they keep really close contact, and I am happy with that. I have no problems with them.

Mickie2 October 31, 2014

With the help I received from Debbie and Dave at Home Care Assistance and their caregiver it made my two surgeries in August and the care of my husband so much more comfortable to go through. I would highly recommend their services, with grateful thanks.

About Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA

Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA is an in-home care provider serving Kentfield, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.