Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA Marin, CA

Hcp cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA | Marin, CA

September 25, 2017

By Marianne L_2

Home Care Assistance caregiver is very easy to get along with and she wants to do things for me. We hit it off really well. I am not able to drive and my caregiver takes me to the bank and the store. She makes it very easy for me.

September 25, 2017

By Bobbi M

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are very dependable. Home Care Assistance made life easier by helping to get things done that I can't do myself.

August 17, 2017

By Benfer K

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance is very efficient and organized. The management is very good at Home Care Assistance. The service from Home Care Assistance allows me to pursue my own needs without having to worry about the care being given.

August 17, 2017

By Gail W

Home Care Assistance's quality of caregivers is variable. I had to be patient and wait for a competent person to show up. The services help because we are able to cook meals, and do things that would otherwise be difficult without the caregiver.

August 16, 2017

By Eugene M_3

The caregivers have been helping me with what I need and I am satisfied so far. If I didn't have the help I would be with a problem.

August 15, 2017

By Andrew K_1

Home Care Assistance knows me and has great caregivers. Home Care Assistance has been helpful by getting me to places I need to be at because I can't drive anymore.

August 15, 2017

By Dr. Edgar "Bud" R

The people that I have worked with from Home Care Assistance are really good, and the cost is comparable to other home care agencies. The services allow me to have a life and allow my husband to live at home.

July 19, 2017

By Don G_4

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are dependable and responsive. They are good people and provide good services.

July 10, 2017

By Anonymous_504

There were some issues with communication. They need to make sure that the staff is all on the same page. I had a few people that I really liked that were good and helpful, but some were not very competent.

June 08, 2017

By Julie S_3

Home Care Assistance is a very good company. The services are very helpful. They give us the assistance we need in a very satisfying way.

May 17, 2017

By Shirley B

Home Care Assistance's caregivers are very prompt and polite. Home Care Assistance's caregivers do things for me that I am physically unable to do.

May 11, 2017

By Marcia S_1

Home Care Assistance is great, reliable, and has wonderful people. I hope they keep it up because it's wonderful. I work, and the caregiver comes and helps Sally.

May 10, 2017

By Albert P_2

I would tell someone that all the people that I have met have been very nice, and understanding. I think having someone here to make me breakfast, or lunch if I want, and someone to talk to is a huge impact on my life.

April 29, 2015

I am very pleased with the caregivers that have been sent to help with my needs. Yesenia and Crystal have been very helpful. They are extremely kind and considerate of my situation.

April 23, 2015

We are happy with our 2 caregivers. They are amazing in every way. We like how we are also taken care of by Dave and Debbie (owners)

April 18, 2015

Anna has been such a great help in caring for our dad. She has dad on a schedule for baths and shaving, cleans his glasses and makes sure he has clean sheets. She has him getting more exercises and takes him places which a couple months ago we thought would never happen. Dad is happy to see her arrive and sad to see her go. We could not ask for a better caregiver.

December 30, 2014

By John99765650

We had a person come in from Home Care on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 hours who would do the laundry, the cooking, and anything else we ask them to do around the house, and they are good. Management, scheduling, and billing are very good. They seem to care a lot, they keep really close contact, and I am happy with that. I have no problems with them.

October 31, 2014

By Mickie2

With the help I received from Debbie and Dave at Home Care Assistance and their caregiver it made my two surgeries in August and the care of my husband so much more comfortable to go through. I would highly recommend their services, with grateful thanks.

From Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA

Home Care Assistance

Changing the Way the World Ages

At Home Care Assistance, we understand that your decision to pursue care services for yourself or a loved one can be life-changing. Whether you need a much needed respite from your caregiving duties, or you need round-the-clock live-in care, Home Care Assistance is there for you.

“I am excited to share what makes Home Care Assistance unique in the home care industry and I am confident we can meet your unique needs” said David Waddell, Owner of Home Care Assistance of Placer County. “Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages through innovative offerings such as our proprietary Balanced Care Method, which is based on the scientifically studied lifestyles of the longest living people on Earth, and our Cognitive Therapeutics Method, an activities-based program designed to delay the onset of cognitive decline.” Please call us at (916) 571-1458 and we will be happy to assist you in making the best decision possible.

We Offer a Free, No-Obligation Assessment of Needs

We always begin with a free in-home assessment, and we work with you to create a personal care plan that will address all of your individual care needs. At Home Care Assistance, we feel honored to help our clients maintain their dignity by allowing them to gracefully age in the comfort of their own home.

We do Home Care Differently

Balanced Care Method: All caregivers are trained in providing care using Balanced Care has qualities such as daily exercise, proper nutrition, mental stimulation, regular social contact, and having a sense of calmness and purpose in living.

Cognitive Therapeutics Method: Developed to allow caregivers to provide daily mental activities that will allow all areas of the brain to work, effectively delaying cognitive decline.

Hospital to Home Care: An important part of how we help our clients to regain their independence following release from a health facility.

Experienced Caregivers

Client Care Manager and Co-Owner, Debbie Waddell, accepts approximately one out of every 25-caregiver applicants. Background checks, reference checks, experience and skills are all completed along with a proprietary Caregiver Personality Screening test. The screening test is used to verify applicants’ suitability for the caregiving career by assessing traits such as honesty, kindness and conscientiousness. All caregivers receive both initial and continual training. Debbie approaches each client as if he or she were her own parent and spends time matching the client with the best-qualified caregiver for his or her needs and personality.

What We Do

Though 89% of seniors say they would prefer to keep living at home rather than move to a facility, thousands continue to enter nursing homes every year. With the support of a professionally trained caregiver, older adults can age safely and comfortably in their own homes. Services Home Care Assistance provides include:

• Transferring and ambulation assistance
  • Assistance with bathing, showering, dressing, and grooming
  • Meal and snack preparation, adhering to client diet restrictions
  • Self-administered medication reminders
  • Assistance with range of motion exercises
  • Assistance with toileting, continence training, incontinence care
  • Light housekeeping, laundry, and linen changing
  • Client transportation for errands, grocery shopping, medical appointments
  • Companionship
  • Status reporting to family

Our Commitment to You

For us, senior care is not just about providing a caregiver but providing the caregiver who best fits your needs and preferences. Our commitment to you includes:

• A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 24/7 Availability
  • Highly Qualified & Trained Caregivers
  • Dedicated Client Care Managers
  • No Long Term Contracts Required
  • Care Delivered on Your Schedule Transportation

Home Care Assistance is ready to help you and your family. Contact us today at (916) 571-1458 for a FREE in-home consultation.

Photos of Home Care Assistance - Marin, CA