Right at Home Kenosha-Racine

Reviews of Right at Home Kenosha-Racine

4.8

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous_311

I would recommend Right at Home because I liked their caregiver that was coming to see me before. Right at Home made my life easier in every way. They did cleaning and shopping for me so I did not have to. There is a lot I can not do myself.

September 27, 2017

By Jonathan S_2

I would recommend Right at Home because I love them! My caregiver is the bomb. Right at Home makes life easier by doing things for me.

September 18, 2017

By Loren D_1

Nothing is bad, but the only thing is there is not one person we don't want back. Right at Home helps me have a stress relief.

August 22, 2017

By Kevin K_2

Right at Home provides good care. Right at Home helps give me a break from caregiving duties, and they help with the client's shower.

August 15, 2017

By Frances S_3

The caregiver does an excellent job of cleaning for me and Right at Home is reliable for me. The caregivers clean for me and they do a good job. This makes my life easier for me.

July 21, 2017

By Alfonza N

Right at Home is a company that provides caregivers or companions. A lot of the caregivers are compassionate, and they are willing to help get a caregiver when we need it. They really work hard to find a caregiver. Right at Home is here when I can't be here, and they make sure that my husband is safe and has someone to talk to.

July 21, 2017

By Caroline Q

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company because I think they do a good job, and they send good caregivers to me. The services make my life easier because someone comes in and helps me with things I can't do.

June 16, 2017

By Loretta G

I would tell a friend that I am very satisfied. Right at Home helps with things like showering, vacuuming, and making the bed.

May 17, 2017

By Maureen W_1

I would tell a friend that I'm very satisfied with Right at Home's services. My caregivers do anything that I ask of them.

April 18, 2017

By George M_3

I would recommend Right at Home to anyone. They're very good. Right at Home and their caregivers are there when I need them.

March 22, 2017

By Jamie A_1

As far as getting caregivers, Right at Home has been excellent. There was one caregiver that came and was not herself and couldn't wait to get out of the house. Another caregiver left early to go to another job. Right at Home can pay their caregivers more and make sure they are hiring quality caregivers. I don't know how stretched out the caregivers are.

March 22, 2017

By Jonathan S_4

Right at Home is able to clean up after me, take me shopping, and take me to the laundromat. The services help me the most by taking me wherever I need to go.

February 29, 2016

By Reviewer124806650

Right at Home has provided caregivers for my husband over the past 3 years. The caregivers have been professional and dependable. They take time to learn about my husband's disease and how it will progress. They willingly learn to use adaptable equipment. They are excellent team players working side by side with hospice. At all times my husband's needs are met with compassion and dignity.

February 26, 2016

By Jan Arneberg

Right at home has given me peace of mind regarding my mother (age 92) remaining in her own home. Communication with the caregivers and staff has been excellent. The staff has been flexible with scheduling.

February 25, 2016

By Debra Moddes

Very pleased with this agency. Always goes the extra mile to make sure their caregivers are the right fit for the clients needs.

From Right at Home Kenosha-Racine