Home Care Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Care Services

Average Rating:

Tom12 January 25, 2013

My dad's attorney recommended Home Care Services to us. She has had the experience of placing other clients with them. She's an elder care lawyer. She had experience with them and recommended that I call them.

Greg listened. He understood what we needed for my dad. He worked very hard to find several people who could do the things that we needed. He brought those people to us immediately. One was head and shoulders above the rest. We told Greg that we would like to use that person. He agreed that he'd like to work with us. He has been with us since August. He is kind and just forceful enough to get my dad to do the things that he needs to do. He is also considerate and just lets him be at times. He has such a good balance. He's very good with my dad. We use them 24/7.

Jean10 January 25, 2013

I heard about Home Care Services from somebody I knew who used their service. The caregiver that they provided me is very very good. I am very satisfied with her. I really don't need a lot of physical help but she helps me with my medication once a day. I cannot do my housework, grocery shopping, or laundry and so she does all of that for me. She does an excellent job at it.

Kim10 January 25, 2013

Some of my friends' parents used Home Care Services and recommended them to me. They were just wonderful. The two caregivers that we had were kind and considerate. They took very good care of my dad. They would have had opportunities to not be honest but they were extremely honest. There were situations where there would be money in the house for cash to use. They accounted for every penny. They're very honest about what that was spent for. I could trust them with running errands and doing things. They really impressed me with their honesty. They were also honest about problems because they let me know. I also appreciated that. Both caregivers were Mongolian. They were both fantastic.

Caring0131 January 25, 2013

I'm very happy with them. The caregiver that we had for my father in-law was very good. He did everything for him. He's also a very good companion. We just love him. We used Home Care for a total of 4 years. My father in-law already passed away.

About Home Care Services

Home Care Services is an in-home care provider serving Kenosha, WI and the surrounding area. Home Care Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Services