Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Kennesaw, GA
NancyB1 November 27, 2012
I am a current client of this provider
We've been working with Home Instead for quite a while. I think they're doing great. We appreciate very much. We've been happy working with their office, they're very helpful. Everything has been great. Our biggest problem is being able to afford. Of course, they're pretty affordable compare to other groups, but my parents have limited income, so we try to limit the hours as much.
From Home Instead Senior Care - Kennesaw, GA
With so many options out there, we understand how overwhelming and uncertain this decision may appear. Just remember: you and your family are not alone. We understand the desire for your loved one to stay safely at home without losing personal freedom. With everything from hourly, in-home one-on-one care to a more intensive level of are elsewhere, making the right choice can be a tremendous under taking.
Every situation is different and requires different types of care. We have been in business 14 years and know we can help you through this trying time.
We can provide:
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Personal care services
- Assistance with walking
Please feel free to contact us anytime. You will be able to reach an office staff member 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Home Instead Senior Care Caregiver InformationCaregiver skills include:
Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Stress Management, Communicating with Dementia Patients.
- Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
- RN on staff: Yes
Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Kennesaw, GA
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
- Agency extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Range of services
- Companion care
- Range of services extra: hospice support, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Training areas extra: the aging process, how to keep the client and CAREGiver℠ safe, building relationships, Alzheimer's or other dementias care
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
1301 Shiloh Road, 1730
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities