Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Kennesaw, GA
NancyB1 November 27, 2012
I am a current client of this provider
We've been working with Home Instead for quite a while. I think they're doing great. We appreciate very much. We've been happy working with their office, they're very helpful. Everything has been great. Our biggest problem is being able to afford. Of course, they're pretty affordable compare to other groups, but my parents have limited income, so we try to limit the hours as much.
From Home Instead Senior Care - Kennesaw, GA
With so many options out there, we understand how overwhelming and uncertain this decision may appear. Just remember: you and your family are not alone. We understand the desire for your loved one to stay safely at home without losing personal freedom. With everything from hourly, in-home one-on-one care to a more intensive level of are elsewhere, making the right choice can be a tremendous under taking.
Every situation is different and requires different types of care. We have been in business 14 years and know we can help you through this trying time.
We can provide:
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Personal care services
- Assistance with walking
Please feel free to contact us anytime. You will be able to reach an office staff member 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Home Instead Senior Care Caregiver InformationCaregiver skills include:
Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Stress Management, Communicating with Dementia Patients.
- Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
- RN on staff: Yes
Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Kennesaw, GA
- Full Service Agency
- Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions
Types of care
- Transportation Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Residency Confirmation
- Drug Screening
- Continual Training
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities