Right at Home Northern Kansas City

Overview of Ratings

4.3

September 07, 2017

By Michael B_4

Right at Home is located right where I live. I would tell others that Right at Home has to make sure that they have a caregiver to cover the shift needed. The caregiver makes my bed and helps me with my baths, she takes my trash out when needed. Right at Home is a good company, which is important to me.

August 22, 2017

By Jeff d

Right at Home is a good service provider because they send good matches for mom. Right at Home has made my mom's life easier by providing company and doing daily tasks.

August 09, 2017

By Anonymous_456

Right at Home needs to instruct their people to do a thorough job and be at the client's house for the scheduled time. Quite often the caregiver will come for an hour and a half or less and when I check their work, they don't do a thorough job. They might not vacuum or clean the the whole of the vanity. They won't use the cleaning supplies at all sometimes. The services are helpful. I spend about two hours doing other work, like shaking out throw rugs and picking up trash. I tidy before so when the caregiver comes in they just clean surfaces. I try to make their job easier before they come.

August 09, 2017

By Nancy F_1

Right at Home checks on the caregivers that they send out. Right at Home makes it so I don't have to do so many things.

July 26, 2017

By Christine T

The caregiver is a very thorough, pleasant, friendly, and sweet person. The caregiver is a really big help. The caregiver runs the vacuum, cleans bathrooms, dusts, and is just fantastic.

July 20, 2017

By Charles H_3

I really like the personal attention that Right at Home gives. The management comes out and visits us, not just the caregivers. The services from Right at Home have helped a lot, I couldn't do it without them.

June 27, 2017

By David B_9

Right at Home always comes into my home and does a good job. Right at Home makes my life easier by keeping my home clean.

June 06, 2017

By Stanley T

Right at Home did a good job. I am located far from Kansas City and they were able to find caregivers to help me. Right at Home took the stress off of me because they would come and take care of the client and I could go places and not worry about her.

May 19, 2017

By Winifred "Wini" B_1

I think that Right at Home is very good at finding caregivers that are friendly, conscientious, likable. and do a good job. The services have been helpful because the caregivers are able to help me get out of the tub after I take a bath. I really appreciate that.

May 08, 2017

By Donna R_5

The people do a good job and Right at Home is doing what we want them to do. The caregivers make sure the client is clean.

May 03, 2017

By Nelda547380

I've never had any help before. She's the most helpful and friendly person I've ever known.

April 21, 2017

By Stella E_1

Right at Home has great flexibility and reliable caregivers. When the caregiver is here, I am able to go to church or run other errands.

March 09, 2017

By Albert R_1

I like that Right at Home comes to me and I don't have to go to them. The caregivers are very polite. The service makes it so I don't have to leave my house or go out at all. I don't have the problem of trying to find a parking spot.

March 07, 2017

By Anonymous_627

Sometimes I would say that I might recommend Right at Home, and other times I would not recommend them. It just depends on my mood and what is going on that day. I like having someone working for me.

February 10, 2017

By Dennis M_4

Having someone with my husband is a necessity.

February 07, 2017

By Eleanor J_2

We have only dealt with our caregiver from Right at Home. I would tell a friend that the caregiver always asks what she can do, and even after she does everything she is asked, she asks if she can do more. I really needed someone to help my wife with her bath. It has been real help.

December 30, 2015

By Wallace Green

Your staff does quite well in every respect.

December 29, 2015

By Ralph & Mary Long

Kelli is terrific! The other girls are doing well also.

December 18, 2015

By K.O Schowengerdt

Right at Home is excellent to work with and work with you in all ways. Their care workers are kind, helpful and most courteous.

June 07, 2015

By Mary112062150

Your people are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

June 04, 2015

By Cathryn Chase

I have had dog walking in the winter and housecleaning. All along I am very pleased with the services. I will be adding the dog walking back by this winter if not sooner. Thanks for being here!

May 27, 2015

By Kathleen72870250

I am extremely pleased with Right At Home service. Kellie is a very caring person and concerned young lady. Thank you for your service.

March 31, 2014

By Donna88973150

Sue is the best! She is friendly, helpful, and a great caregiver. She is positive, intelligent and can deal with any given-situation. She is a strong woman and knows how to do what needs to be done.

January 31, 2014

By Lieb

We had tried several home care providers for my elderly parents. Right at Home worked out the best and was just what we needed. They are very easy to work with... very patient to the needs and changes that go along with older folks. Very flexible. Will do whatever it takes to make things pleasant and comfortable for the client. Communication is great. The care givers they employ are the BEST ! They always went above and beyond what was asked of them. They became more like family then employees. They were some of my parents' best friends. We feel blessed that they were part of Mom and Dad's lives while they were here. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone looking for someone special to help with family members. They are wonderful !

From Right at Home Northern Kansas City