In Home Care Services in Kankakee County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 22 reviews for Kankakee County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
11 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
How Do We Convice My Fiercely Independent Parents That They Need Help?
Question: It's hard to breech the subject of outside help for a loved one & there are many different types of care and assisted living options. See here how to talk to a loved one about assisted living, in-home care, home health agences, and continuing care communities. And when it is time to seek advice from geriatric care managers.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?
Article: Turning to home health agencies or in-home care can be one alternative to caregiver burnout. If you don't take enough self-care to replenish yourself, then caregiver stress can build. And that puts you on the path for caregiver burnout, a syndrome of mental, emotional, and physical depletion.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own