Home Instead Senior Care - Joliet, IL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Joliet, IL

Gina M August 25, 2016

Dad is much happier now that he is getting a proper meal everyday. His whole demeanor has improved.

Peg536887 June 28, 2016

Home Instead of Joliet is a wonderful company. I have used them a few times for months at a time and will use them again when I need to. My caregivers were miracle workers.

Tina P621222 June 25, 2016

The girls in the office are great. Jen and Tori have been really great working with me.

Mr. & Mrs. Geo Grivakis531224 June 18, 2016

God sent, very pleased with the help we receive. I have time to do my shopping and time to stop for a cup of coffee! Sending our love.

Suzanne R.071161 June 17, 2016

All the people involved are very friendly and helpful, especially my caregiver Julie . The girls are like my family. They will do anything I ask them to do.

John M.REAJN May 11, 2016

More than satisfied with the services received. I really appreciate the caregivers and the admin team. They go above and beyond.

Rita M.CCDAX May 11, 2016

I am more than satisfied with this service and recommend it to any one in my circumstances.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Joliet, IL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Joliet, IL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details