BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta

Betty P_505607 August 02, 2017

BrightStar Care is responsive and provides punctual care. BrightStar Care's services have helped out the patient by providing constant visits.

Anonymous_505602 August 02, 2017

BrightStar Care has great physical therapists that have been great, and the aide that I have is very caring. BrightStar Care provides my aide that picks up after me.

David I_502164 July 27, 2017

BrightStar Care has inconsistency of services. BrightStar Care could provide more reliable service. They need to come when they say they will. I have different caregivers, and don't know who I can count on.

John D H_496322 July 14, 2017

BrightStar Care could do better with their reliability. The service has made my life easier because I can't help my father in showering and getting around. Having someone here from BrightStar Care help is good.

Calvin S_495301 July 13, 2017

I was very happy with BrightStar Care for a long time, but now one of the nurses that comes has a problem with scheduling. She wouldn't tell me when she was coming in. I can breathe better with BrightStar Care. I get an infusion every week, and with BrightStar Care, I feel like I have more energy.

Pam B_493117 July 07, 2017

It seems that BrightStar Care has too much employee turnover. BrightStar Care is with my mom since she's 96 and lives by herself. They do tasks for her that she could be injured in doing.

About BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta

BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta is an in-home care provider serving Johns Creek, GA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.