BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta

Reviews of BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta

4.0

December 08, 2017

By Aurelia D_1

The nurse from BrightStar Care was good, but I have yet to receive any invoices. BrightStar Care does not get back to me.

December 02, 2017

By Sharon F_2

BrightStar Care let me down one day. We were supposed to set something up for after Thanksgiving, but they never called me back or said anything. BrightStar Care is here to feed my loved one and take her to the bathroom when she needs it.

December 02, 2017

By Elmer F_1

BrightStar Care has excellent caregivers that are very dependable. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because the caregiver takes care of my husband so I can go out in the morning.

December 01, 2017

By John "Randall" M_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is a great company and they have excellent caregivers. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because they help me get by with caring for my husband.

November 20, 2017

By Braeden V

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has a lot of trouble with communicating. At this point, BrightStar Care needs to get my schedule right, so we can be fine.

November 02, 2017

By Alfred B

They should in fact raise the nurse's salary; I would quit BrightStar Care if it was not for her. As long as the nurses are assigned at my house, they go above and beyond.

October 24, 2017

By Anonymous_237

BrightStar Care caregivers ran late on the days they were coming to my loved one, but they let us know they were not going to be on time. BrightStar Care caregiver was cooperative with my loved one and they felt comfortable with the caregiver.

October 19, 2017

By Cheryl L_1

When my daughter called BrightStar Care, one of the owners came to the hospital the next day. When I was discharged, someone was here the next day. I couldn't get in and out of bed by myself. I had to have someone here.

October 03, 2017

By Barbara H_4

My caregiver from BrightStar Care did whatever I asked her to do. The most helpful aspect of my services was having another arm from my caregiver to help with the things I couldn't do due to my surgery. I had surgery on my dominant arm which made it so I couldn't use the hand or arm to make my bed or do my hair or anything like that.

September 28, 2017

By Gayle H

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is friendly, caring, professional, and treats you with respect and dignity, The caregiver has trained me how to do some of things I need to do, so I can get it done when they are not here.

September 07, 2017

By Aubry B

I like the caregiver that my loved one has right now. The caregiver helps a lot with my loved one's daily needs like cleaning, bathing, and meal preparation.

September 07, 2017

By Mary " Mrs. Mary S

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care hasn't given my loved one a consistent caregiver. BrightStar Care has helped my loved one the most with being able to stay in her home.

August 18, 2017

By Marcia H

I would not recommend BrightStar Care in general. The nursing care is nice, but the business side is horrible. BrightStar Care could improve by having having a better system for handling issues between branches and not have it affect the client, since it is between the branches.

August 11, 2017

By Larry W_1

BrightStar Care is excellent. I can say that if I ever need home care assistance again I will be giving BrightStar Care a call. I selected BrightStar Care because I thought I would need some help during the night. The services were good but it turns out I didn't really need them.

August 02, 2017

By Betty P_3

BrightStar Care is responsive and provides punctual care. BrightStar Care's services have helped out the patient by providing constant visits.

August 02, 2017

By Anonymous_476

BrightStar Care has great physical therapists that have been great, and the aide that I have is very caring. BrightStar Care provides my aide that picks up after me.

July 26, 2017

By David I

BrightStar Care has inconsistency of services. BrightStar Care could provide more reliable service. They need to come when they say they will. I have different caregivers, and don't know who I can count on.

July 14, 2017

By John D H

BrightStar Care could do better with their reliability. The service has made my life easier because I can't help my father in showering and getting around. Having someone here from BrightStar Care help is good.

July 13, 2017

By Calvin S

I was very happy with BrightStar Care for a long time, but now one of the nurses that comes has a problem with scheduling. She wouldn't tell me when she was coming in. I can breathe better with BrightStar Care. I get an infusion every week, and with BrightStar Care, I feel like I have more energy.

July 07, 2017

By Pam B

It seems that BrightStar Care has too much employee turnover. BrightStar Care is with my mom since she's 96 and lives by herself. They do tasks for her that she could be injured in doing.

From BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta

BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta is an in-home care provider serving Johns Creek, GA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Duluth/NE Atlanta