Right at Home East Montgomery & South Bucks Counties

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home East Montgomery & South Bucks Counties

Edward K August 17, 2014

All care givers were great! Very polite and professional. Made a tough time for our family much easier.

Maria 1 July 23, 2014

They were very professional and provided me with great caregivers for my parents. The caregivers were very kind to my parents and help them maintain their dignity as they got older and continued to decline. They took the burden of caring for them off my and my siblings backs and we were able to reconnect and enjoy the time we had left with my parents.

Roslyn57 May 19, 2014

We had an emergency situation with my father and were referred to Right at Home. I called after 5:00 PM on a Thursday and someone was there Friday to help my dad at 12:00 Noon which was the time we scheduled. They were compassionate and caring. Thank you.

Jody4 February 13, 2014

Home attendant always came on time and follows my written instructions. She writes me a detailed report of that transpired during the day with Remy while I was away. She leaves the house key where I asked her to. No complaint from Remy when I get home.

Caring75016450 January 31, 2014

I choose Right at Home for my in-home care because they have the highest rating for people who like them. When I call them, they send out someone and I am very happy with them. The caregivers are very good and nice. They do everything you ask and even do things you didn't ask. They are very pleasant, neat and I have nothing bad about them. The management is very efficient too.

Patricia47 November 28, 2013

We've been using Right at Home last August until now for my mom. They were very flexible in terms of the number of hours that the home health worker was required to be hired for. Right now we have two different caregivers and they are doing what they are expected to do. I am just pleased that they come when they are supposed to be there and they provide the care that they need to at different times of the day.

TRS49 April 24, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the care my mother received. She was treated as though she was a family member and the aide went over and beyond what was expected of her. The peace of mind knowing she was in loving hands was priceless. I highly recommend this agency.

Daughter-in-law Lori March 12, 2013

My father-in-law was happy with his care given by the home health aide. She seemed pleasant and focused her attention on him. She was attentive in taking instructions for his care and did provide that care as instructed. The office staff at this agency is very responsive and extemely pleasant. It made me feel secure there was a place to turn to once the hospital discharge process began. It made transitioning from hospital care to home easier for us all. Especially my mother-in-law who is in her mid-80's. It helped to ease the burden on her.

margiemazeffa February 18, 2013

The unexpected passing of my mother required an immediate need for 24/7 care for my dad. As a Florida resident and never anticipating this need, I didn't know where to turn. On behalf of my family and myself I heartily endorse Right at Home for your caregiving needs. Buzzie, a CHHA, was a godsend and my dad received the absolute best of care, companionship and attention. The house has never been cleaner and the kindness Buzzie extended, even when dealing with dad's dementia, was incredible. Buzzie, not only communicates with dad, but engages him in conversation as well, in spite of dad's hearing impairment. Everyone we have come into contact with from Right at Home is polished and professional. Thanks to everyone for coming to our aid during this difficult time in our lives.

Don R January 29, 2013

I had the opportunity to choose Right At Home for my wife's care from October 2012 thru December 2012. They did more than I expected and I was very pleased with the person assigned for our needs. She was very courtious and punctional as I expected. She always checked with me to see if their was an urgent task that needed immediate attention at the start of her visit. I had no complaints and if I did have a question the office group always answered me promptly. I have no problem in recommending Right at Home for anyone who has special care for a loved one at their home. Don R.

M. Jean January 16, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Very satisfied with the care given.

Bob G November 26, 2012

On behalf of my family, we want to commend the staff and in-home care providers of Right At Home, Jenkintown. Our father needed assistance for the last year of his life, and we were delighted with the male aide from Right At Home. Buzzie was absolutely superb at the care and attention our father needed. Buzzie is well trained in the aspects of care, and personally made sure the apartment was kept clean and orderly. The billing procedure was clear and easy, and the office staff responsive to our questions and requests. So, we heartily recommend Right At Home as being a terrific resource for families with similar needs to ours.

kam102 November 19, 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy, who works for Right at Home. She made a very difficult time for me an easy process. During the whole process she was very kind and genuine. Her boss is very lucky to have her and I hope he realizes what an asset she is to his company. I would highly recommend Right at Home to my friends and family.

Sarah Marie August 29, 2012

Everyone from Right at Home was friendly, polite, and professional. We were very happy wtih the overnite care that they provided for our Mom!

marsha1 August 26, 2012

Right At Home is wonderful. My Mom was diagnosed with Alzheimers and I needed to help in the house. They are careing and compasionat , they keep you informed and if you need to talk they are there to listen . My mom liked the woman they sent to help me with my mom and i would reccomend them to anyone.

marsha custer

Tom for Mary B December 12, 2011

Right at Home cared for my sister until she passed. I was very pleased with personal care she received from Yolanda. She was there at every turn and always knew what to do and we developed complete confidence in her care skills. I now trust your organization and would recommend you services to my family and friends.

From Right at Home East Montgomery & South Bucks Counties