Home Instead Senior Care - Jeannette, PA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Jeannette, PA

Carmella & Philip Garner February 29, 2016

Home Instead is wonderful.

Reviewer124691050 February 27, 2016

All reactions are positive. Caregivers are attentive and helpful. Conversations are informative and interesting.

George Smith1 February 26, 2016

Very happy. I enjoy the company. Great job.

Charlotte Paoleschi February 26, 2016

Everyone has been really great!

Mr. & Mrs. Boldo Long February 26, 2016

We are so pleased with our caregiver Carole Rodgers. She is very patient and compassionate with my husband. You can tell she loves what she does. We are blessed to have her. You have a great agency! We would recommend it highly!

Caring109818450 July 31, 2015

We had good people from Home Instead Senior Care, and they took good care of my wife until I was able to do it myself. We hired them because the program that they had suited our needs. They provided good service. They were prompt, and they showed up on time. It worked out fine and satisfied our needs. The management was very helpful. We set up the billing through our credit card, so it was automatic monthly billing, and it worked out fine also. I had heart surgery, so I was not able to take of her, but now I could so we don't need their services.

Deb7 November 27, 2013

We had my mom-in-law set up for home care with Home Instead. It was short-lived because she passed away. Everything was great including their caregivers. I would give their admin a very high score except we had to give like a security deposit or deposit down and till now, we haven't received that refund yet. My mother-in-law had been deceased for seven weeks now.

Deec1 May 08, 2012

I would definitly recommend this home care. They are on time--give you the time of the day--so caring--so helpful---so understanding what you are going threw. They are very compassionate, keeps our spirits and makes us laugh.Home care is not just coming in to bath feed and etc., Its more on a personal caring to the patient and the caregiver. They will bend over backward to make comforable.We are blessed to have found Home Instead Senior Care

Sparky991 November 23, 2011

Provider of assistance to seniors. Great company who helped our family for months when my step-father was in late/end stage cancer. He also had mild dementia. Their caregivers were wonderful. My mom has dementia and I'm sure I'll be needing their services to help keep her at home & for extra attention in an assisted living facility.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Jeannette, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Jeannette, PA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details