Home Instead Senior Care - Janesville, WI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Janesville, WI

Debra31 June 19, 2014

They provide excellent care from office staff to home care providers. I would highly recommend this agency for home care.

tochter December 27, 2013

I'm using Home Instead Senior Care in Janesville, Wisconsin. I've used them for over five years now. They've always been really good about working with me if I'm unhappy with something or want to see a situation changed. I've got three caregivers now who come to take care of my mom on a rotating basis and all three are excellent. They're very good, very caring, very nice and they kind of adopted my mom. They do light housekeeping, run errands, pick groceries for mom and make sure her meds are up to date. I would recommend them to anyone. We lost my dad and part of the reason that my dad was able to stay in the home was he had hospice but most of the care was given by Home Instead so we ended up almost with 24 hour care like the last month that he was alive but it allowed him to stay at home so that was a big plus.

Anne29 December 24, 2013

You provide me with service once a week. The caregiver is reliable and and on time.

Caring Hija September 12, 2013

Before my father passed away, we hired Home Instead for him. I chose this provider because I'm personally familiar with them and because they were readily available. They were excellent. My feedback on their services is very positive. They have multiple caregivers and they were very good. They're very empathic and helpful. They were willing to do anything that my parents needed at that time. They have an open attitude that I like best about them. My parents used them for three and a half months. The only thing they could improve on is the consistency of the caregivers that they are sending.

Doris8 June 28, 2013

Annie the care taker has done an excellent job. She is very caring and became a friend. She comes for 3 hours, one day a week.

Dee5 May 18, 2013

I wish there were more crosstraining with current care givers. At times a new caregiver comes in that has never been there before. They should also be adept at understanding insulin pens as they are paid for specialized care. Two of our caregivers are excellent!

Lori10 May 17, 2013

I have had good luck with Home Instead. I have had only a couple of caregivers that I have had problems with which isn't too bad. I have had them helping me for over six years. Thanks.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Janesville, WI

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Janesville, WI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address