BrightStar Care South Central Wisconsin

Reviews of BrightStar Care South Central Wisconsin

Overview of Ratings

4.4

By Dan M_2

BrightStar Care isn't good care for clients that are dementia-oriented. What my mother has is dementia, and the caregivers aren't very good for that. The CNAs don't have a lot of training in that. I wouldn't recommend BrightStar Care if someone needs help with a client who has dementia. What BrightStar Care really needs to do is to get their caregivers to go through a one or two day dementia client orientation. They just need basic techniques on how to interact with people who have dementia.

By GF J_1

BrightStar Care's caregivers are on time and take good care of my loved one. The caregivers help my husband with his shower, but they would do anything else I asked them to do.

By Tara M

BrightStar Care is affordable, and I feel they do a good job. BrightStar Care has been able to make my loved one's life easier by cleaning up and making sure she takes her medicine.

November 02, 2017

By Charles G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I am happy with them! They have matched a really good caregiver with me. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me with many things in my home that I cannot do due to me being a wheelchair.

October 27, 2017

By Kathy B_2

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company because the caregivers were caring and loving. The services made my life easier by just being here.

October 23, 2017

By Ronald J

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is very helpful, dependable, and does a great job. The caregivers are very good. They do the things that need to be done for me.

October 20, 2017

By Robert B_10

I really like our caregiver from BrightStar Care. She is helpful, friendly, and concerned with my husband. I can't handle my husband on my own, so I really appreciate my caregiver.

October 11, 2017

By Virgene B

The lady that I have now from BrightStar Care is a very thorough and we like her. The caregiver helps me get out of a lot of work that I otherwise would have to do.

October 04, 2017

By Roger M

I would recommend BrightStar Care because because of the care they provide my husband. BrightStar Care makes life easier for me because it allows me to go out of the house. To have a greater impact on my life their caregivers can do things that I don't ask them to.

October 04, 2017

By Thomas H

The girls from BrightStar Care are wonderful. We had different caregivers for a little while, but now we have someone steady. The caregivers help my loved one with dressing and bathing. It helps a lot.

October 03, 2017

By Andrew "Andy" C

BrightStar Care is very informative. If I didn't have BrightStar Care, it would be very difficult.

September 27, 2017

By Vicky C

BrightStar Care will work with your schedule. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is to know that she is eating better now.

September 20, 2017

By Gary T

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they do a really good job taking care of me! BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me get the things done I need.

September 20, 2017

By Franklin W

I would say that BrightStar Care does a great job and shows up when they're supposed to! The caregivers have really freed up time so that I can have time for my other children! Franklin takes up a lot of time, so now I can focus on my other family as well.

September 13, 2017

By Richard "Dick" W

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is trustworthy, they come when they are supposed to, and they do what they are supposed to do. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by being here everyday.

September 13, 2017

By Anonymous_348

I would tell a friend that I like BrightStar Care's aides. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because without my aides I wouldn't be able to get dressed or walk.

April 24, 2013

By Dennis3

I like the way they screen their employees at Bright Star. We've been using this agency since February. The care we receive is great. The caregiver keeps the house clean, does the dishes and helps with preparing meals. She has a very pleasant attitude and is a hard worker. I really like the way she just goes about doing the work without us having to direct her. She just comes in and starts doing it. I would highly recommend Bright Star's services.

From BrightStar Care South Central Wisconsin

Quality matters, regardless of the level of care you or a loved one may need. Whether it's transportation services, respite or personal care, your family deserves the best. At BrightStar, we believe when it comes to your health and wellbeing, there should be no compromises made. That's why we are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to bring more "“ more dependability, more security, more peace of mind "“ to the lives of the families and organizations we serve each and every day.

From childcare to elder care, the BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our RN and Social Worker Case Managers will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.

Personal Care

• Mobile Laboratory Services
  • And much more!

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes