Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC

Gretel March 01, 2013

A friend of mine told me about Gentle Hands Home Care. When I spoke with them, it was like I've known them for such a long time. They've handled everything in a professional manner, and they were able to answer the questions I asked about caring for my mother. The caregiver was good, patient, understanding and she tried to make my mother comfortable. She cared for her like she was a family member. It was such a hard working team. We worked for them for about a year. I've recommended them to my friends.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC

Welcome to Gentle Hands Home Care

“In House Care Service”

Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC is a locally owned and operated home care agency. We are proud to be affiliated to New York and part of the prestigious American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Private Duty Association (NPDA).

At Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC, we have a philosophy of upholding the highest standards of quality care in all of what we do. In our mission to serve you, we conduct a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of our services regularly. We invest in our caregiver employees as well by having them go through seminars and regular trainings.

Our agency, Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC is an equal opportunity provider. Our services are always available to anyone who is qualified for home care regardless of age, gender, color, sexuality, ethnicity, origin or creed.

Services

With your loved one’s primary comfort and convenience at home, we offer a wide scope of home care services. Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC will work closely with you in order to formulate a comprehensive home care plan that will address the needs and condition of the client.

The care plan will be reviewed periodically because we believe that care should be dynamic to fit the changing needs of client. For all your home care needs, you can trust in our reliable and compassionate caregivers to be there for you.

Below is a list of our services:

• Companion Care
  • We also provide assistance inside Assisted Living Communites
  • We also provide LPN, HHA and CNA's onsite
  • Medication Reminders

Message from the owner:

The reason why I chose to work in this industry is because I believe in promoting and facilitating safe independent living for elders in the privacy and comforts of their own homes. I love working in the New York area and vicinity. I enjoy the love and passion of the elders that live there, we describe all business as routed in New York.

My Areas of Practice

• Senior and Adult Living Care
  • Senior and Adult Personal Care
  • Alzheimer and Dementia Care
  • Diabetic Diet, Kosher Diet, Diet And Traditional Diet
  • Geriatric Counseling

We are proudly serving the Five Boroughs New York. Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.

Features of Gentle Hands Home Care, LLC