Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville Home Care

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville | Home Care

Overview of Ratings

December 09, 2014

By spiffer55

Robert the owner was always available to discuss the specific care needs of our special senior, and most responsive to our particular needs.

November 21, 2014

By Puzzledpartner

Synergy showed the responsibility and care from the first interview. The companion that served us was excellent as was every replacement that was sent if needed. The management and serving personnel were excellent. I would highly recommend this company.

October 16, 2014

By grayhound1

I interviewed this provider

I would be remiss by not thanking Synergy of Jacksonville owner Robert and the caregiver Galyan for the wonderful care given and continue to give to my mother. What a wonderful experience we are receiving.

October 09, 2014

By kfulton

I used Synergy Home Care for my mother when I had to go out of town. Robert asked detailed questions about my mother's needs and he and the caregiver came to our home to meet my mother before services began. My mom was thrilled with her caregiver, Celia, and I will definitely use Synergy Home Care again.

October 02, 2014

By sparroweyewatch

Synergy matched the needs of the Mother to a wonderful care giver. They were always on time and worked with me on any situation that arose during the course of her care even being with her at the hospital to give me relief. They were always available to answer my calls or concerns.

October 02, 2014

By Alyce Cole

Excellent home health care agency!!!! Extremely professional and pleasant with qualified and experienced healthcare staff. You initially meet with the owner and their nurse for assessment and discussion of what their service offers. Next they schedule for the nurse to completely give a thorough assessment to perfectly match the caregiver. The agency closely monitors the initial meetings of the caregiver and the client to make sure that the care and compatibility is correct. Anything that you need answered or changed is not a problem and the owner, Robert, is extremely hands on to make sure that everything with the care is correct. The agency also reviews your loved ones and will contact you by phone immediately regarding any concerns or questions that customer or client may have. I used a previous agency and the biggest problem that I faced was not being proactive but only reactive. When family members are not near their loved ones, they act as an extension of our family that provides us GREAT PEACE OF MIND.

April 05, 2014

By Daltonde

Synergy is the answer we've been looking for when trying keep our parents together in their own home. It was evident from the first time we spoke to Robert, that he was an individual who cared about finding the right match for our parents. Our Mother's caregiver is kind and compassionate and engages her in a variety of activities that make her so happy which in turn gives us, her children, peace of mind. We highly recommend Synergy as a company you can trust and find comfort in knowing that your loved ones will be well taken care of.

August 24, 2013

By mirmason

The care and companionship provided by Heidi to my mother during her home rehabilitation was priceless. I was comforted to know that someone was not only taking care of her and assisting her with her daily needs, but also offering kind companionship and someone to enjoy her time with. I would recommend Synergy to everyone!

April 22, 2013

By theSavior

My dad's caregiver is compassionate, respectful and professional.

April 19, 2013

By WBransom

Fantastic service! We're very fortunate to have Synergy HomeCare services taking care of our family.

April 18, 2013

By Dee Herndone-Smith

I have been very impressed with the follow-up and customer service of Synergy home Care. The staff have been very helpful and supportive of my mother's needs, along with being very patient with my questions/concerns. They go out of their way to make sure that they match a caregiver with my mother's needs. This reassures me as a child to know that someone is there to care for my mother like I would.

September 11, 2012

By alicat

I give this company and the caregiver more than 5 stars. After the initial home visit, we were matched perfectly with the caregiver, Peggy. She was the most caring & compassionate person that ended up being like family. If I trusted my mother's life with this company and especially this person, that deserves 1,000 stars.

September 04, 2012

By wlaird

Robert and his team are extremely personable an thorough. Synergy provides services to three members of my family and has never missed an appointment or been late on a pick up time. They are great communicators and are able to keep track of multiple schedules. Most important is that it is obvious that they care greatly about my father and uncle. They provide a highly personal level of service and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a home health care company in the Jacksonville Metro area.

September 03, 2012

By Laura Burroow

Sandra F. spends 3 hours a week with my elderly father providing companionship and helping him as needed with snacks and the bathroom. He absolutely adores her! She arrives promptly with a smile and pleasant attitude. She watches movies of his choice even if she has watched them with him before. She shows interest in the things he wants to talk about and shares information about her life as well. She does a superb job!

August 22, 2012

By Susan H

Synergy HomeCare (Owner Robert and Caregiver Altamese) were a special blessing to our family during the months leading up to my Mother's passing from Dementia. They provided excellent care for her and supported us through this difficult time. The service they provided was exceptional as they were always on time, had a caring attitude, and provided creative ideas and suggestions for her care and comfort. Synergy truly stands out as evidenced by their knowledge, attention to detail, follow-ups and caring! I would recommend them without hesitation!

August 22, 2012

By Lynn4

Very knowledgeable resource. Offered solutions but did not push services. Home health workers extremely knowledgeable, kind and proactive with needs. my father has alzheimers and mother has been caregiver. She was worn out and used services to relieve mother's stress level. Wheno she needed assistance on an unscheduled service day, Director came and took them to the doctor. Checked in regularly with me and provided understanding of what home health aide was observing and actions to take. Based on mom's confidence with the help, went from twice weekly to 7 days a week. Synergy was able to accomodate immediately. They were there when we needed them. They are truly a highly professional team that cares about your family and doing their best to help.

May 29, 2012

By jaxcat54

I really enjoyed an in-home interview with this company and the following week, with the caregiver. Very personable.

January 27, 2012

By aramsey

I was deeply appreciative of the genuine concern to accommodate our needs that was demonstrated by Synergy Home Care. It truly gave me a peace of mind knowing that my loved one felt secure and protected in the professional relationship. Overall, the service provided by SHC exceeded our expectations. They have an ongoing and repeat client with our family. My sincerest thanks to the staff at SHC.

January 25, 2012

By lgufford

I have many clients that are homehealth care companies, but the leval of attention that Synergy HomeCare. I AM A HUGH FAN!!!

January 23, 2012

By chenesia

I have been very pleased with the service received from Synergy. The care workers have become my right hand and are a real blessing for my mom. I would dearly recommend their service to others.

January 19, 2012

By mrobinson3256

I am really impressed with the services of Synergy Home Care. They have proved to be an excellent company who is always there for their clients. Not to mention, they offer really high quality care at affordable rates, which was my concern in this economy. The at-home nurses are very professional, compassionate, and attentive to my family member. I won't hesitate to recommend them to any friends or colleagues who may need services for their family. Thanks so much!

From Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville

Synergy HomeCare is a state licensed and fully accredited non-medical provider of personal care, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, incidental transportation. This includes providing non-medical assistance to those seniors with Alzheimer's & Dementia, adults with disabilities neuromuscular conditions, post-surgery recovery, stoke rehabilitation, hospital sitters and hospice support; as well as providing a much need break or respite period for family members serving as primary caregivers.

Our professional caregivers are bonded and insured employees of Synergy HomeCare and not “independent contractors”. They act as an extension of your family to encourage and support our clients in a variety of average daily life activities, which improves their overall quality of life, as well as help them maintain their independence. A large number of seniors prefer to stay and feel safe in their own home. Our caregivers are selected after a detailed background check and carefully matched to the specific needs of each client in order to allow them to stay independent and continue to live in their homes with as little or as much assistance as needed. It has been reported, the three the major reasons for a senior not being able to remain independent in his/her home are due to: a) forgetting to take necessary medications, b) forgetting or neglecting to eat properly, and 3) living in a home where there is a great risk of a fall or other injury to themselves.

Our professional caregivers are trained to assist our clients in working through these problems and remain at peace, safe, and independent in their own homes.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Electronic Funds Transfer, E Check Or Automatic Checking Draft

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: Florida License
  • State Licenses: Nationally Accredited through Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP )

Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville