Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville

spiffer55 December 09, 2014

Robert the owner was always available to discuss the specific care needs of our special senior, and most responsive to our particular needs.

Puzzledpartner November 21, 2014

Synergy showed the responsibility and care from the first interview. The companion that served us was excellent as was every replacement that was sent if needed. The management and serving personnel were excellent. I would highly recommend this company.

grayhound1 October 16, 2014

I interviewed this provider

I would be remiss by not thanking Synergy of Jacksonville owner Robert and the caregiver Galyan for the wonderful care given and continue to give to my mother. What a wonderful experience we are receiving.

kfulton October 09, 2014

I used Synergy Home Care for my mother when I had to go out of town. Robert asked detailed questions about my mother's needs and he and the caregiver came to our home to meet my mother before services began. My mom was thrilled with her caregiver, Celia, and I will definitely use Synergy Home Care again.

sparroweyewatch October 02, 2014

Synergy matched the needs of the Mother to a wonderful care giver. They were always on time and worked with me on any situation that arose during the course of her care even being with her at the hospital to give me relief. They were always available to answer my calls or concerns.

Alyce Cole October 02, 2014

Excellent home health care agency!!!! Extremely professional and pleasant with qualified and experienced healthcare staff. You initially meet with the owner and their nurse for assessment and discussion of what their service offers. Next they schedule for the nurse to completely give a thorough assessment to perfectly match the caregiver. The agency closely monitors the initial meetings of the caregiver and the client to make sure that the care and compatibility is correct. Anything that you need answered or changed is not a problem and the owner, Robert, is extremely hands on to make sure that everything with the care is correct. The agency also reviews your loved ones and will contact you by phone immediately regarding any concerns or questions that customer or client may have. I used a previous agency and the biggest problem that I faced was not being proactive but only reactive. When family members are not near their loved ones, they act as an extension of our family that provides us GREAT PEACE OF MIND.

Daltonde April 05, 2014

Synergy is the answer we've been looking for when trying keep our parents together in their own home. It was evident from the first time we spoke to Robert, that he was an individual who cared about finding the right match for our parents. Our Mother's caregiver is kind and compassionate and engages her in a variety of activities that make her so happy which in turn gives us, her children, peace of mind. We highly recommend Synergy as a company you can trust and find comfort in knowing that your loved ones will be well taken care of.

mirmason August 24, 2013

The care and companionship provided by Heidi to my mother during her home rehabilitation was priceless. I was comforted to know that someone was not only taking care of her and assisting her with her daily needs, but also offering kind companionship and someone to enjoy her time with. I would recommend Synergy to everyone!

theSavior April 22, 2013

My dad's caregiver is compassionate, respectful and professional.

WBransom April 19, 2013

Fantastic service! We're very fortunate to have Synergy HomeCare services taking care of our family.

Dee Herndone-Smith April 18, 2013

I have been very impressed with the follow-up and customer service of Synergy home Care. The staff have been very helpful and supportive of my mother's needs, along with being very patient with my questions/concerns.

They go out of their way to make sure that they match a caregiver with my mother's needs. This reassures me as a child to know that someone is there to care for my mother like I would.

alicat September 11, 2012

I give this company and the caregiver more than 5 stars. After the initial home visit, we were matched perfectly with the caregiver, Peggy. She was the most caring & compassionate person that ended up being like family. If I trusted my mother's life with this company and especially this person, that deserves 1,000 stars.

wlaird September 04, 2012

Robert and his team are extremely personable an thorough. Synergy provides services to three members of my family and has never missed an appointment or been late on a pick up time. They are great communicators and are able to keep track of multiple schedules. Most important is that it is obvious that they care greatly about my father and uncle. They provide a highly personal level of service and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a home health care company in the Jacksonville Metro area.

Laura Burroow September 03, 2012

Sandra F. spends 3 hours a week with my elderly father providing companionship and helping him as needed with snacks and the bathroom. He absolutely adores her! She arrives promptly with a smile and pleasant attitude. She watches movies of his choice even if she has watched them with him before. She shows interest in the things he wants to talk about and shares information about her life as well. She does a superb job!

Susan H August 22, 2012

Synergy HomeCare (Owner Robert and Caregiver Altamese) were a special blessing to our family during the months leading up to my Mother's passing from Dementia. They provided excellent care for her and supported us through this difficult time. The service they provided was exceptional as they were always on time, had a caring attitude, and provided creative ideas and suggestions for her care and comfort. Synergy truly stands out as evidenced by their knowledge, attention to detail, follow-ups and caring! I would recommend them without hesitation!

Lynn4 August 22, 2012

Very knowledgeable resource. Offered solutions but did not push services. Home health workers extremely knowledgeable, kind and proactive with needs. my father has alzheimers and mother has been caregiver. She was worn out and used services to relieve mother's stress level. Wheno she needed assistance on an unscheduled service day, Director came and took them to the doctor. Checked in regularly with me and provided understanding of what home health aide was observing and actions to take. Based on mom's confidence with the help, went from twice weekly to 7 days a week. Synergy was able to accomodate immediately. They were there when we needed them. They are truly a highly professional team that cares about your family and doing their best to help.

jaxcat54 May 29, 2012

I really enjoyed an in-home interview with this company and the following week, with the caregiver. Very personable.

aramsey January 27, 2012

I was deeply appreciative of the genuine concern to accommodate our needs that was demonstrated by Synergy Home Care. It truly gave me a peace of mind knowing that my loved one felt secure and protected in the professional relationship. Overall, the service provided by SHC exceeded our expectations. They have an ongoing and repeat client with our family. My sincerest thanks to the staff at SHC.

lgufford January 25, 2012

I have many clients that are homehealth care companies, but the leval of attention that Synergy HomeCare. I AM A HUGH FAN!!!

chenesia January 23, 2012

I have been very pleased with the service received from Synergy. The care workers have become my right hand and are a real blessing for my mom. I would dearly recommend their service to others.

mrobinson3256 January 19, 2012

I am really impressed with the services of Synergy Home Care. They have proved to be an excellent company who is always there for their clients. Not to mention, they offer really high quality care at affordable rates, which was my concern in this economy. The at-home nurses are very professional, compassionate, and attentive to my family member. I won't hesitate to recommend them to any friends or colleagues who may need services for their family. Thanks so much!

From Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville

Caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work - but you are not alone. Thousands of families seek quality senior care every year and find comfort and relief with Synergy HomeCare. We are an affordable, compassionate home care choice for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home rather than choosing a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones and much needed respite care for you.

We offer customized in-home care for seniors and other people limited by Alzheimer's disease or dementia, patients recovering from surgery - even new mothers. Our team specializes in providing a friendly, helping hand around the house, from basic housekeeping and companionship to personal or memory care services. Finding the right help for someone you care for can be a difficult decision. Our experienced and friendly staff can help you understand your home care options, compare the costs - and get you help fast.

What can we do for you and your aging family member? Please take a look at this list of core home care services our in-home caregivers can provide for you or your family. At Synergy HomeCare, our mission is to improve the quality of life and promote independence for your aging or disabled family member.

If a service required to meet the needs of you and your family appears to be missing from this list, please talk with us so that we can answer any questions you have and help you make the right decision for your senior parent or disabled family member.

Companionship Services - Our home care companions can create a better quality of life for your elderly parent by providing companionship and emotional care. With the friendly support and assistance from their Synergy HomeCare caregiver, your aging parent can maintain a high level of independence in their own home and throughout all of their regular activities. This can include:

• Friendly and Supportive Conversation
  • Assist With Menu Planning
  • Assist With and Motivate Meal Preparation
  • Assistance With Light Gardening
  • Organize and Stay Connected
  • Alzheimer's and Dementia Care (Memory Care)

Personal Care Services - These are some of the most important home care tasks our caregivers perform. Our caregivers do so with the utmost confidentiality and sensitivity. This can include:

• Transfer Assistance
  • Bathing and Showering Assistance
  • Personal Hygiene Assistance
  • Help with Restroom Use
  • Assistance With Dressing
  • Personal Appearance Care
  • Mealtime Feeding Assistance

Homemaking Services - These services are usually provided in conjunction with companionship or personal care core services, allowing your loved ones to enjoy the beautiful home they've lived in for years without the stress of keeping it up every day. Cleaning and maintaining personal space helps maintain a sense of independence and pride --not to mention the fact that a clean home is a safe and healthy home. This includes:

• Errand Services
  • Laundry and Ironing
  • Change Linens

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Jacksonville