Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL

4.7

August 16, 2012

By caring8081

I had broken a leg, but now I'm back on my feet. I did use Home Instead. I was very pleased with their service. I had several girls from their agency. I really didn't require much care because I was pretty much independent and my son's in a nursing school so he helped me a little bit. Mostly, the home aides worked around my home helping me with household chores. If I would need to use some more help in the future, I would call them. I'm very much satisfied with their service.

October 21, 2011

By ToulW

Other

As both a professional in the healthcare field, and a caregiver to my parents, I have found the services of Home Instead Senior care to be outstanding. I have referred many caregivers to them. They are customer service oriented, always trying to match the client with the right caregiver, courteous and responsive. One of the many attractive things about their services is their backup system. If one of their staff can't make it to a shift, they already have someone in line who can. An important service in this field!! Can't say enough good things about them!

July 27, 2011

By NanaBean

Home Instead has been a lifesaver for my Mom. Her caregiver is wonderfully attentive, always prompt, reliable, cheerful and very patient with her as the dementia progresses. The rates are very competitive and fair. Our whole family is very happy with Home Instead and would highly recommend this agency to anyone.

July 12, 2011

By UnlimitedShai

Other

My mother and father in law recently joined the Home Instead Senior Care community and have had nothing but good things to say about it. Prior to this they have been maintaining the lifestyles the were used to, but were finding that some tasks and chores were proving too taxing to do on a regular basis, even when they needed to be. Further more, they worried about each other when one was out of the house and the other stayed at home. At first we all looked at some assisted living and retirement homes in the region, but my in-laws didn't want to leave their home at this stage and give up their mobility. So they decided to try the Home Instead Senior Care. Since then, when we have gone to visit them, their home is better taken care of, they are much happier, and all of us can relax since we know that someone is checking up on them and helping them prepare meals among other things without being intrusive.

September 15, 2009

By Shannon Lerch

My loved one used this service

I was very pleased by the services my aunt received from Home Instead Senior Care and would highly recommend them, as they provided wonderful care. She was unable to ambulate and they stepped in and provided her with necessary assistance and grocery shopping needs.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details