Comfort Keepers of Jacksonville

Overview of Ratings

4.5

June 26, 2017

By Kimberly P_488402

Comfort Keepers is easy to set up.

June 13, 2017

By Bonnie H_482352

Comfort Keepers was always here when we needed their help.

May 25, 2017

By Judy P_475587

Comfort Keepers has sent us caregivers that are responsible. Once we get a caregiver that we particularly like and that bonds well with my mother, Comfort Keepers is good about keeping those good caregivers with us.

May 17, 2017

By DONALD M_471793

I wouldn't recommend Comfort Keepers because my caregiver doesn't do a lot of what I would like to have done. I do appreciate whatever she does, but it could be done much better.

April 27, 2017

By Lilly W

We need the services because my grandmother has dementia, so it is nice knowing that she isn't home alone.

April 25, 2017

By Carolyn H

The level of care provided by Comfort Keepers gives my family and I freedom.

March 21, 2017

By Donna S

The services are not used every day, just occasionally when we need them. However, when we do use them, they have been good.

September 23, 2014

Each of the caregivers of Comfort Keepers seems to be very good and appropriate for the needs that my mom has. One major advantage to the agency is that if one of the caregivers is ill or on vacation, they always come through with a replacement so that you are never without service, and that has been very helpful. They are very familiar with the needs of an aging population. The match that they make for the client and the caregivers and that they make an effort to find the match that works is what I like most about them. I would certainly recommend them as an agency with high standards. We have been very pleased.

December 16, 2013

By mrsjasmine

Amazing service with exceptional caregivers! Best in Jacksonville!

From Comfort Keepers of Jacksonville

At Comfort Keepers we help seniors live with dignity within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches lives and helps maintain the highest possible level of independent living.

We are locally owned & operated by a registered nurse who is a retired Navy Commander with extensive education in geriatric care and experience in Jacksonville's local healthcare market. We serve Duval & Saint John's Counties in northeast Florida, including the beaches communities.

Our variety of services is tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Loving and compassionate caregivers provide companionship, meal preparation, transportation, shopping, med reminders, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, respite care & much more. We know the challenges of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's Disease and dementia. Our home health aides have training to take of care your loved one with this disease.

Our caregivers are employees and not independent contractors. This is a critical consideration for you in selecting the best home care option. Our caregivers are carefully selected and must pass a highly comprehensive background screening before they are bonded and covered by general, professional liability and workman compensation insurances. They are trained and supervised by registered nurses.

We would be honored to be your senior home care choice. We will work hard to earn your trust and provide the very best care for you or your loved one.

Features of Comfort Keepers of Jacksonville