Comfort Keepers In Home Care Jacksonville, FL

4.6
20 20 Reviews

August 25, 2017

By Julie M_5

I would most certainly use Comfort Keepers again in the future. I think they are wonderful and very professional. I was so fortunate to have them. The services were a source of support for me as my husband went through a difficult condition. I really could not take care of my husband myself. I had a lot of relief knowing that a caregiver from Comfort Keepers would be here with me.

July 27, 2017

By Herbert G

Comfort Keepers is efficient, punctual, and they do what they say they are going to do. You can count on them and they are nice and understanding. Comfort Keepers has done things for me that I can't do myself.

July 12, 2017

By Brian H_1

Comfort Keepers is a very conscientious company and the caregivers show up when they are supposed to. My only complaint would be that the caregivers could only do a minimum of 4 hours for visits, but I didn't always need them for as long as they were staying.

June 26, 2017

By Kimberly P

Comfort Keepers is easy to set up. Comfort Keepers made everything a lot easier for me.

June 13, 2017

By Bonnie H_1

Comfort Keepers was always here when we needed their help.

May 25, 2017

By Judy P_5

Comfort Keepers has sent us caregivers that are responsible. Once we get a caregiver that we particularly like and that bonds well with my mother, Comfort Keepers is good about keeping those good caregivers with us. Comfort Keepers has been wonderful. I appreciate that the caregivers that we see everyday handle and provide the tender and gentle care that my mother needs. With that care, they provide love, too.

May 17, 2017

By DONALD M_7

I wouldn't recommend Comfort Keepers because my caregiver doesn't do a lot of what I would like to have done. I do appreciate whatever she does, but it could be done much better. The services have an average impact on my daily life. Comfort Keepers could make my life easier by doing the things that I would like to have done.

April 27, 2017

By Lilly W_1

Comfort Keepers' nurses are both very nice, attentive, and they feel like family members. We need the services because my grandmother has dementia, so it is nice knowing that she isn't home alone.

April 25, 2017

By Douglas J_1

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is very professional, efficient, and thorough. The level of care provided by Comfort Keepers gives my family and I freedom.

March 21, 2017

By Donna S_7

Comfort Keepers has caregivers that show up on time, and they work with my concerns.

September 23, 2014

Each of the caregivers of Comfort Keepers seems to be very good and appropriate for the needs that my mom has. One major advantage to the agency is that if one of the caregivers is ill or on vacation, they always come through with a replacement so that you are never without service, and that has been very helpful. They are very familiar with the needs of an aging population. The match that they make for the client and the caregivers and that they make an effort to find the match that works is what I like most about them. I would certainly recommend them as an agency with high standards. We have been very pleased.

December 16, 2013

By mrsjasmine

Amazing service with exceptional caregivers! Best in Jacksonville!

From Comfort Keepers In Home Care

At Comfort Keepers we help seniors live with dignity within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches lives and helps maintain the highest possible level of independent living.

We are locally owned & operated by a registered nurse who is a retired Navy Commander with extensive education in geriatric care and experience in Jacksonville's local healthcare market. We serve Duval & Saint John's Counties in northeast Florida, including the beaches communities.

Our variety of services is tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Loving and compassionate caregivers provide companionship, meal preparation, transportation, shopping, med reminders, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, respite care & much more. We know the challenges of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's Disease and dementia. Our home health aides have training to take of care your loved one with this disease.

Our caregivers are employees and not independent contractors. This is a critical consideration for you in selecting the best home care option. Our caregivers are carefully selected and must pass a highly comprehensive background screening before they are bonded and covered by general, professional liability and workman compensation insurances. They are trained and supervised by registered nurses.

We would be honored to be your senior home care choice. We will work hard to earn your trust and provide the very best care for you or your loved one.

Features of Comfort Keepers In Home Care