BrightStar Care West Bend

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 27, 2017

By Heidi H_531630

I was pleased with their professionalism and compassion. They have very nice caregivers. The caregivers did a great job with my loved one by doing all the things he needed help with throughout the day.

September 27, 2017

By Harry I_531179

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they're very caring and they try to schedule as best as they can. The services provided by BrightStar Care have brought compassionate help to me.

September 21, 2017

By Patti M_527583

BrightStar Care is easy to work with, it is easy to schedule with them, our plans change quickly, and so they are very flexible with our schedule changes. BrightStar Care entertains my loved one and provides him mental stimulation.

May 15, 2014

By POA78

My parents have used BrightStar of WB in the past for nursing care and currently for companion care. Both times service was begun efficiently and effectively. The providers have always been very friendly, helpful and professional. I do not hesitate to recommend this franchise to anyone.

From BrightStar Care West Bend

Local BrightStar owners, Rick and Diane Lincoln, are proud to provide homecare services of the highest quality. While raising their children, they were also caring for Diane's grandmother. They experienced the frustration of finding the help their grandmother needed to stay independent. They have experienced firsthand the challenges today's families are dealing with. They are passionate about helping other families by providing the services available when they need them.

We provide compassionate care for all ages with dignity and respect. A supervising Nurse Manager ensures that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service. We specialize in providing a wide range of services so we are able to form a holistic plan of care to meet each client's need.

BrightStar is committed to making more possible for all your loved ones, from infants to senior care. We will custom tailor a plan of care and make all of the necessary arrangements after you let us know your needs. BrightStar is available to you by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (262) 677-9200. Please call us to see how we can customize a plan to meet your individual needs.

Our Personal Care services include:

• Ambulation
  • Bath visits
  • Dressing and grooming
  • Expertise with memory loss, confusion, forgetfulness
  • Feeding
  • Personal safety home evaluation
  • Outpatient pre and post-op assistance
  • Oral and personal hygiene
  • Reporting conditions and changes to supervisory RN and/or Physician
  • Toileting

At BrightStar Care of West Bend, whatever your need is, our local team is available to you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From childcare and adult homecare to elder care and more, you can count on our team of fully screened care professionals to deliver the utmost in quality care and service because, for us, it's all about making more possible for all those we serve. Period.

BrightStar Care of West Bend proudly serves Washington, Ozaukee, and Eastern Dodge Counties including the cities of West Bend, Hartford, Germantown, Grafton, Mequon, Port Washington, Beaver Dam, Juneau, Horicon, Mayville, LeRoy, Lomira, Ashford, Hustisford, Iron Ridge, Campbellsport, Wayne, Addison, Herman Center, Slinger, Hubertus, Richfield, Jackson, Kewaskum, Fredonia, Belgium, Saukville, Cedarburg, and Thiensville.

Testimonials

"We hired BrightStar-West Bend and have been very satisfied with them. We especially like our caregiver and have had her exclusively four days a week. She is very bright, cheerful, reliable, and dedicated to her job. I am sure she has helped my husband improve his mobility and outlook on his recover. I've also found your office very easy to get a hold of when I've had a question. This is a very well-run company."
-Nancy L., wife of BrightStar-West Bend client

"I called them (BrightStar-West Bend) on the recommendation of one of my nurses. WE were in desperate need of RN help and the BrightStar team came to our rescue. They did not tie me down with contracts and paperwork. They had help for my organization within 24 hours and we were able to get their nurses up and running with very minimal training of our paperwork and processes. Their office and nursing staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are easy to work with and have provided outstanding nurses to our organization. I will recommend them to anyone in need of nursing help.
-Michele B., HR manager with Heartland Health & Hospice

"As the wife of Marty, I felt so good when these girls came in to help us. They were always so helpful and so cheerful too. It made me feel so good knowing they were helping my husband the right way. If anyone of my family or friends would need help, I would tell them to call BrightStar for sure. They are a very caring and helpful service."
-Nancy H., Wife of BrightStar-West Bend client

"We were very pleased with our recent association with BrightStar-West Bend. As the need for this type of care is anticipated in the future, we will definitely call on BrightStar. The girls were really helpful, pleasant, and courteous. Thanks to them all!"
-Jean & John S., BrightStar-West Bend clients

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes